Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Hopsin Talks Spiderman,Retiring,Moving To Australia and More! Empty Hopsin Talks Spiderman,Retiring,Moving To Australia and More!

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 19:08
3rd part of that HardknockTV. Yes once again they feature Sag My Pants in the interview.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Hopsin Talks Spiderman,Retiring,Moving To Australia and More! Empty Re: Hopsin Talks Spiderman,Retiring,Moving To Australia and More!

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 19:10
Somebody said on the youtube comments that he has been forced to stop making music and to move out of the U.S. I think its legit
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Hopsin Talks Spiderman,Retiring,Moving To Australia and More! Empty Re: Hopsin Talks Spiderman,Retiring,Moving To Australia and More!

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 19:45
anthonyFv wrote:Somebody said on the youtube comments that he has been forced to stop making music and to move out of the U.S. I think its legit
Illuminati right?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 19:50
How long time did he talk about glamour and fake hollywood shit? lol
THAT beat is insane. Once again fuck you fags who didn't believe KM were under progress.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 20:49
so it seems like hop is gonna do what eminem did after encore and disappear Hopsin 6

atleast he will probably release all his old music if he moves to australia and stops rapping Dizzy
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 20:50
Beat sounded cool. Wonder what the next part will be about.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 21:56
anthonyFv wrote:Somebody said on the youtube comments that he has been forced to stop making music and to move out of the U.S. I think its legit

lol
proswervez
proswervez
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 23:31
That beat sounds like something Bad Meets Evil(Eminem & Royce) would use.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 0:26
Hes not going to stop rapping hes just giving up on promoting himself.
But the guy is responsible for a label so I don't understand how he would do that unless he gets rid of his commitment to funkvolume.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 5:08
i know where he is moving to Australia, i know the address.

Mr Pillowman here i come.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 11:37
STRANGEgenius wrote:i know where he is moving to Australia, i know the address.

yeah but first AFTER knock madness. Hopsin 2 Hopsin trolling Strange
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 11:39
Chokey wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:i know where he is moving to Australia, i know the address.

yeah but first AFTER knock madness. Hopsin 2 Hopsin trolling Strange

i didnt watch the interview.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 19:31
hey, if he feels happy in australia, why not move there? he can still make music, maybe better music when he's happy so I don't mind :)

the beat at 4:30 was insane!
MaleficForm
MaleficForm
Registered Member
http://MaleficForm.tk

Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 20:00
Cool shit. That beat was pretty dope, too.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 20:04
good interview! The dude interviewing seemed pretty chill too.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum