Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Chainz is officially in the top 10 Worst Rappers of all time.

+9
Perfect Stranger
DGCK
King
STRANGEgenius
Essence
jrat6447
D-Henry
AlwaysRaw
anthonyFv
13 posters
Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

2 Chainz is officially in the top 10 Worst Rappers of all time. Empty 2 Chainz is officially in the top 10 Worst Rappers of all time.

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 0:15
I always hated this dude, and you can call me a hater but Im tired of rappers like him dumbing down so many people. I can't even talk to kids at my school because there so fucking dumb, and I believe this type of music does have a big impact on that not all but a lot. This song and his album officially put him in the top 10 along with the likes of Waka Flocka and Souja Boy.

And come on Kanye, your better than this. Its sad that hes contributing to it too becuase he used to be my favorite. SwizZz 3
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

2 Chainz is officially in the top 10 Worst Rappers of all time. Empty Re: 2 Chainz is officially in the top 10 Worst Rappers of all time.

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 0:59
What? Don't you want a big booty hoe for your b-day too? Hopsin 3
D-Henry
D-Henry
Registered Member

2 Chainz is officially in the top 10 Worst Rappers of all time. Empty Re: 2 Chainz is officially in the top 10 Worst Rappers of all time.

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 1:02
"She got a big booty so I call her big booty"

The hell? Kanye needs to invest in a new rapper. Damn
jrat6447
jrat6447
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 1:13
I don't like 2Chainz either, but this is what sells and kids don't care about the lyrical content.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 1:20
jrat6447 wrote:I don't like 2Chainz either, but this is what sells and kids don't care about the lyrical content.
I DO and many others too.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 2:37
Waka Flocka is dope.

he has stated many times he isnt a rapper.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 4:00
2:59 I hope ICP sues him for that.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 4:18
I know you guys don't appreciate this song and all that and it's a completely retarded song...

But I kinda' can't wait to go out Wednesday and watch this one. It's gonna be a lot of poppin' and I aint talkin' about bottles if you know what I mean.

jrat6447 wrote:I don't like 2Chainz either, but this is what sells and kids don't care about the lyrical content.

I can assure you this wasn't primarily targeted towards kids either. It's just a club banger. I know they will be playing this for a few months but I'm sick of the current rotation. Those who listen to the radio might be refreshed.

We all know this is the kind of music that gets a party going. I'd rather it be about asses than guns or going 'hard in the paint'(as much as I love that song!). If you are drunk as hell and they turn this song on, you gotta learn how to have fun.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 4:25
DGCK wrote:I know you guys don't appreciate this song and all that and it's a completely retarded song...

But I kinda' can't wait to go out Wednesday and watch this one. It's gonna be a lot of poppin' and I aint talkin' about bottles if you know what I mean.

I can assure you this wasn't primarily targeted towards kids either. It's just a club banger. I know they will be playing this for a few months but I'm sick of the current rotation. Those who listen to the radio might be refreshed.

We all know this is the kind of music that gets a party going. I'd rather it be about asses than guns or going 'hard in the paint'(as much as I love that song!). If you are drunk as hell and they turn this song on, you gotta learn how to have fun.
I'd rather listen to songs about sagging pants Hopsin 6
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 4:27
AlwaysRaw wrote:
DGCK wrote:I know you guys don't appreciate this song and all that and it's a completely retarded song...

That's on you but that surely isn't going to get a girl to rub her butt on my junk.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 10:08
2 Chainz has some pretty pointless lyrics, but his accent is fucking awesome!

Its kinda that lazy type, "champagne is ma campaign" type shit that I find pleasant because I enjoy impersonating/mocking it, although I couldn't listen this when I really want some crazy lyricism.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 10:09
DGCK wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

That's on you but that surely isn't going to get a girl to rub her butt on my junk.

This.

I don't mind listening to R n B if its means I get my hand up a girls shirt, you feel me? Haha
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 23:52
2 chainz!!!!
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 6:09
May I add - THEY PLAYED THIS SONG AT THE CLUB TONIGHT GUYS. AND IT WAS AWESOME AS EXPECTED.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 17:05
DGCK wrote:May I add - THEY PLAYED THIS SONG AT THE CLUB TONIGHT GUYS. AND IT WAS AWESOME AS EXPECTED.

Cool Story Bro
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 17:06
He is wearing more than two chains in this video...
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 19:08
This song has been stuck in my head for like 25% of the day. Hopsin 2
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum