Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HubertJubberman
HubertJubberman
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/HubertJubberman

Most Overrated Rappers of All Time Empty Most Overrated Rappers of All Time

Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 20:58
My vote goes to Jay Z. The mans whole career is a fluke! Steals lines, steals songs.....I refer to him as King Swagger Jacker.

But Lil Wayne is a very close second....because he ruined rap.

BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Most Overrated Rappers of All Time Empty Re: Most Overrated Rappers of All Time

Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 21:10
So many overrated rappers...lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 21:18
Lil B
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 21:40
Personally count Soulja Boy as a rapper so he can't get the title. I guess Vanilla Ice. One good song and forever a legend lol?
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 22:55
It has to be Lil wayne simply because people consider him the best rapper alive and hes worse than A LOT of rappers...But you can't say he ruined rap..no one can do that, there's always good stuff around its just that most people chose to listen to certain kinds of music and then it becomes popular..

Lil wayne already won the jackpot he could make the worst song he has ever made and people would still eat it up, simple as that.

Btw I don't hate Lil wayne I just dislike his music, with a few exceptions...
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 22:58
King wrote:It has to be Lil wayne simply because people consider him the best rapper alive and hes worse than A LOT of rappers...But you can't say he ruined rap..no one can do that, there's always good stuff around its just that most people chose to listen to certain kinds of music and then it becomes popular..

Lil wayne already won the jackpot he could make the worst song he has ever made and people would still eat it up, simple as that.

A lot of Lil Waynes songs dont make sense. But he's a pretty good R'N'B singer though. Keep it that way and stay outta rap. And hes not a fucking blood.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 23:02
Chokey wrote:
King wrote:It has to be Lil wayne simply because people consider him the best rapper alive and hes worse than A LOT of rappers...But you can't say he ruined rap..no one can do that, there's always good stuff around its just that most people chose to listen to certain kinds of music and then it becomes popular..

A lot of Lil Waynes songs dont make sense. But he's a pretty good R'N'B singer though. Keep it that way and stay outta rap. And hes not a fucking blood.
His whole "ganster" image is fake and he mostly uses randomly recycled punchlines.. some of his OOOOLD stuff is kind of decent though.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 23:41
King wrote:
Chokey wrote:

His whole "ganster" image is fake and he mostly uses randomly recycled punchlines.. some of his OOOOLD stuff is kind of decent though.
Indeed. People saying all of his music sucks should listen to the music before he went wankster. I like a few of the shit he've done since he went YMCM. Bed Rock I like even though I hate to say it. Like the beat and it's kinda catchy I even kinda like Tyga in it. Should get capital punishment for saying that. And I also like you (with Lloyd) wich I am fine with. And then I like Like A Cop Car. Fine with it. Chillin beat and song.
Hate when he change his voice and sounds like his sucking a dick. Example: Forever (Eminem, Drake, Kanye).
Hate A Milli. Dunno why. Like Wayne as a R'n'B singer.
i13oOsTeR
i13oOsTeR
Registered Member

Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 0:06
Yeah Jay z Steals hella shit...Wayne does too..But waynes Flow is nice as hell..He is fake as hell not a real blood or anything but the carter IV was pretty sick.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum