Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Hopsin will be a preacher when he retires Empty Hopsin will be a preacher when he retires

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 19:34
I can already tell

Last edited by anthonyFv on Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:03; edited 1 time in total
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Hopsin will be a preacher when he retires Empty Re: Hopsin will be a preacher when he retires

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 19:34
seriously, just google it
zkickpush
Registered Member

Hopsin will be a preacher when he retires Empty Why do you say that??

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 19:46
Why do you think he's worse than soulja boy?? why does he suck all of a sudden was it because you saw the video of knocktv interviewing him where he said he's taking his time on his album knock madness or that he's tired of all this and stuff... is that you said this?? that's the dumbest comment anyone can say!
hupsun
Registered Member

Hopsin will be a preacher when he retires Empty Re: Hopsin will be a preacher when he retires

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 19:48
Hopsin will be a preacher when he retires T4Rtw
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:02
zkickpush wrote:Why do you think he's worse than soulja boy?? why does he suck all of a sudden was it because you saw the video of knocktv interviewing him where he said he's taking his time on his album knock madness or that he's tired of all this and stuff... is that you said this?? that's the dumbest comment anyone can say!
kinda, but im just trolling I know Hopsin is still good. I dont like him as much since when I first heard him, but I just said that to troll
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:03
zkickpush wrote:Why do you think he's worse than soulja boy?? why does he suck all of a sudden was it because you saw the video of knocktv interviewing him where he said he's taking his time on his album knock madness or that he's tired of all this and stuff... is that you said this?? that's the dumbest comment anyone can say!

I now changed the thread topic Hopsin 2
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:50
Cool Story Bro.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 22:10
the lack of good threads is about to take over
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 23:07
not thread worthy, imo.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 22:20
STRANGEgenius wrote:not thread worthy, imo.
Im sorry for trolling on all these posts. Im done
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum