Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Dizzy needs te better his chorusses  Empty Dizzy needs te better his chorusses

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 21:07
they are whack, his rapping is ok but his chorusses ( do you spell it this way? ) are really bad..
King
King
Registered Member

Dizzy needs te better his chorusses  Empty Re: Dizzy needs te better his chorusses

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 21:09
I agree, he needs to put in a little time and think what would work best as a chorus and how he wants to flow with it.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Dizzy needs te better his chorusses  Empty Re: Dizzy needs te better his chorusses

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 21:10
King wrote:I agree, he needs to put in a little time and think what would work best as a chorus and how he wants to flow with it.

yeah, he should give more direction to his songs, they all sound pretty much alike.. he has talent tho, I have faith in the guy, he is young (21 or so?) he has time to learn, learn from the best (Hopsin)
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 22:47
I like the I'm Doin It chorus. or "Teamwork Make The Dreamwork" I dont really see a problem but thats just me
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 6:35
- Im riding solo, dolo, solo, dolo, solo, dolo, solo, dolo

- Stop hating on me, stop hating on me, stop hating on me

and his hooks are in general a bit borring
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum