Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Dizzy has changed Empty Dizzy has changed

Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 16:22
If you listen to his old songs especially his soul searchin mixtape he was much more layed back chill and positive. However some of his new songs are hard and in your face. Hes still good, and has some new good songs like wake up, let the song repeat, but i hope he gets back to his old self cuz i love his old music.Hes still real young.
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Dizzy has changed Empty Re: Dizzy has changed

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 6:49
i agree, but i think hes better and more skillfull with his rhymes now... i love his old stuff but thats less appealing
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 0:31
I would say he's different, but not exactly worse. You look at his old stuff then you go to something like what he did on the Team Backpack cypher II, and it's definitely got a new vibe, but it's still executed professionally and sounds amazing
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 0:43
Hes probably been slightly influenced by Hop and swizzz by performing with them and stuff but hes the same old dizzy just slowly improving in certain things..

In a few years after he matures more and sharpens his skills and ect.. I think he has really bright future.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 21:27
I love let the song repeat and wake up! those songs are ten thousand times better than all his songs on his album, he should make music video's for those 2 songs, they would get hyped because you can like relate to the song, if you know what I mean.. Wake up and Let the song repeat are also attractive titles..
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 1:14
I love his old stuff as he's against guns and shit, but now he mentions them alot...

Still dope tho.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 14:01
As long as its good we cant complain.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 17:30
knockmathers wrote:I love let the song repeat and wake up! those songs are ten thousand times better than all his songs on his album, he should make music video's for those 2 songs, they would get hyped because you can like relate to the song, if you know what I mean.. Wake up and Let the song repeat are also attractive titles..
I know it seems like funk volume doesnt pick their best songs to make music videos for. I like teamwork makes the dream work and f ur opinion tho and they have videos
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 11:45
Yeah he changed ages ago. That doesn't mean he fell off but his old school music was different and I preferred it. Also in 'what hip hop needs' his style is also different.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum