Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to deal with YouTube haters?

+9
Grandmaster
Chokey
41OMaXiMuS
DGCK
Jeet
Hyde
STRANGEgenius
hupsun
Perfect Stranger
13 posters
Go down
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

How to deal with YouTube haters? Empty How to deal with YouTube haters?

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 10:59
Ay,

So, I don't know if any of you are keeping tabs on any of my music but I have this kid (who is also 12), who got butthurt because I commented on one of his video that "he isn't the best rapper 12 Year Old rapper on YouTube", and now he's' writing all over my video who he's better than me and calling me all this shit, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4bYYyAehPw I've responded so far, he seems pretty pathetic, any advice on how to deal with this further? Apart from ignoring him?
hupsun
Registered Member

How to deal with YouTube haters? Empty Re: How to deal with YouTube haters?

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 11:12
Perfect Stranger wrote:Ay,

So, I don't know if any of you are keeping tabs on any of my music but I have this kid (who is also 12), who got butthurt because I commented on one of his video that "he isn't the best rapper 12 Year Old rapper on YouTube", and now he's' writing all over my video who he's better than me and calling me all this shit, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4bYYyAehPw I've responded so far, he seems pretty pathetic, any advice on how to deal with this further? Apart from ignoring him?

Don't worry pal, i'm on it. Before I begin, I need know what your Youtube username is. .

Edit: Never mind. Please stand back and watch the love.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 11:17
Bottom Bitch wrote:

Don't worry pal, i'm on it. Before I begin, I need know what your Youtube username is. .

Edit: Never mind. Please stand back and watch the love.

Aight, gotcha...thanks, I think a good dose of trolling would do this faggot some good.
hupsun
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 11:36
this kid has a shitload of videos.. and i'm tagging everyone of them.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 11:38
Bottom Bitch wrote:this kid has a shitload of videos.. and i'm tagging everyone of them.

HAHAHA! FUCK YEAH! Hopsin 3

Bottom Bitch for President!
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 12:08
Quote Bottom Bitch, "you must be a product of incest, because no creature could be this ugly" lmao made my night!
hupsun
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 12:17
he has a metric shitload of videos, I don't think I can get them all.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 12:25
Bottom Bitch wrote:he has a metric shitload of videos, I don't think I can get them all.

Well, you've put in a lot of effort, man. Much appreciate I can't wait till he wakes up and gets all mad.
I wouldn't have any issue if he didn't have such a big ego, and his rhymes weren't generic as fuck.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 13:09
he dsnt live anymore ;)
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 3:11

embarass them. its a simple concept but it works great. think of something witty and verbally rape them. Then fuck there sisters girlfriend and mom. Pussy and a meal, yummy
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 7:32
Hyde wrote:

embarass them. its a simple concept but it works great. think of something witty and verbally rape them. Then fuck there sisters girlfriend and mom. Pussy and a meal, yummy

He referred to Bottom Bitch is obese so I made a joke about finding a weeks worth of happy meals if you punched him, cliche, maybe...I dunno...but i find this really entertaining, because he's running out of insults.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 7:53
12 year old fights lol
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 8:48
Jeet wrote:12 year old fights lol

Yes, I find it quite amusing myself, but the difference is I'm arguing with someone completely illiterate, you might think so but I don't consider myself stupid?
hupsun
Registered Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 12:27
this kid mad. at least the comments remain showing what happens after you have sex.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 3:44
He just referred to me as "Demon Worshiper" because of my voice...smfh...

I now know how Tech N9ne must of help...

Yeah, fella, 66 fo lyfe, Satan n Shit Cuz Hopsin 6
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 15:58
Here's a tip. He's from Canada. Canadians are pussies. I don't want to verbally assault a 12 year old child online but I could definitely make him cry. What I would do, is get his phone number somehow, maybe Id tell him he could get a record deal or something through an e-mail. Then get in contact with his parents and troll really hard. I'd tell them how gifted an talented their son is. After a week or so of this, maybe I could convince them to buy plane tickets for them to go to some random city to meet myself and the other label owners to talk about getting their son into the business. Trust me, parents get really excited when they think their child is actually worth more than shit. I'd continue with this for a while and then finally, I'd tell them that we actually had the wrong person the whole time and when I listened to their child I thought it was a joke and ask his mother why she fucked her brother and cursed this kid with down-syndrome.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 16:08
DGCK wrote:Here's a tip. He's from Canada. Canadians are pussies. I don't want to verbally assault a 12 year old child online but I could definitely make him cry. What I would do, is get his phone number somehow, maybe Id tell him he could get a record deal or something through an e-mail. Then get in contact with his parents and troll really hard. I'd tell them how gifted an talented their son is. After a week or so of this, maybe I could convince them to buy plane tickets for them to go to some random city to meet myself and the other label owners to talk about getting their son into the business. Trust me, parents get really excited when they think their child is actually worth more than shit. I'd continue with this for a while and then finally, I'd tell them that we actually had the wrong person the whole time and when I listened to their child I thought it was a joke and ask his mother why she fucked her brother and cursed this kid with down-syndrome.

LMAO Dizzy
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 17:11
I dunno... dont have any haters #SWAG#YOLO#
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 17:11
I dunno... dont have any haters #SWAG#YOLO#
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 17:15
Chokey wrote:#SWAG#YOLO#

How to deal with YouTube haters? Mad0025
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 9:03
DGCK wrote:Here's a tip. He's from Canada. Canadians are pussies. I don't want to verbally assault a 12 year old child online but I could definitely make him cry. What I would do, is get his phone number somehow, maybe Id tell him he could get a record deal or something through an e-mail. Then get in contact with his parents and troll really hard. I'd tell them how gifted an talented their son is. After a week or so of this, maybe I could convince them to buy plane tickets for them to go to some random city to meet myself and the other label owners to talk about getting their son into the business. Trust me, parents get really excited when they think their child is actually worth more than shit. I'd continue with this for a while and then finally, I'd tell them that we actually had the wrong person the whole time and when I listened to their child I thought it was a joke and ask his mother why she fucked her brother and cursed this kid with down-syndrome.

He's got Twitter and Facebook that he posts in his videos, but I don't know how I'd attain his mobile, but that's a fucking good idea.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sat 10 Nov 2012 - 11:10
Rape him with a knife.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 10 Nov 2012 - 12:44
Perfect Stranger wrote:

He's got Twitter and Facebook that he posts in his videos, but I don't know how I'd attain his mobile, but that's a fucking good idea.

Get in contact with Bottom Bitch for that
hupsun
Registered Member

Sat 10 Nov 2012 - 19:48
How to deal with YouTube haters? JjfSe

I'll see what comes up.

I'll edit as it comes.

http://twitter.com/brandonfletch99

https://www.facebook.com/brandon.alfredwilson

Sent a message will post results.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 8:23
Bottom Bitch wrote:How to deal with YouTube haters? JjfSe

I'll see what comes up.

I'll edit as it comes.

http://twitter.com/brandonfletch99

https://www.facebook.com/brandon.alfredwilson

Sent a message will post results.

Have you seen some of his tweets?
LMAO "changing my life, no more beating up people".
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum