Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Independent living sneak peak picture

+14
Pillow Man .
proswervez
Buddie
Hyde
Essence
Chokey
anthonyFv
knockmathers
Perfect Stranger
STRANGEgenius
Katz Inf Gang
Chris Dolmeth
King
18 posters
Go down
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Independent living sneak peak picture - Page 2 Empty Re: Independent living sneak peak picture

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 6:21
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:hope the graphics are better than this was lol

that video was from before he sold out. Hopsin 6
Did you say Hop sold out? I don't think so. IMO he is standing up for what he believed. Not conforming to sell records. I knew something like Ill Mind 5 would come soon, because I feel the way Hopsin related to Eminem, I relate to him. (So, are you guys gonna leave comments calling me a psycho? Or comments calling me a d-rider. Pick one now before Strange comes and calls me both!) I know the direction he wanted to go in because I feel like am in his shoes (I do believe this). When I first heard "Where Will I Go" and "Nocturnal Rainbows" I knew this would happen. Not selling out. It's being himself. He subconsiouly would have done this anyway, even if he was still broke.

i forgot you were a pretty new member lol.
I don't know why that matters, but ok. Ha.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Independent living sneak peak picture - Page 2 Empty Re: Independent living sneak peak picture

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 7:23
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Did you say Hop sold out? I don't think so. IMO he is standing up for what he believed. Not conforming to sell records. I knew something like Ill Mind 5 would come soon, because I feel the way Hopsin related to Eminem, I relate to him. (So, are you guys gonna leave comments calling me a psycho? Or comments calling me a d-rider. Pick one now before Strange comes and calls me both!) I know the direction he wanted to go in because I feel like am in his shoes (I do believe this). When I first heard "Where Will I Go" and "Nocturnal Rainbows" I knew this would happen. Not selling out. It's being himself. He subconsiouly would have done this anyway, even if he was still broke.

it was a jke we made last year. Frankie and King should remember it. aha
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 7:27
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Hopsin 3 it was a joke from an old thread we had, you didn't sign up yet.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 7:31
King wrote:
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Hopsin 3 it was a joke from an old thread we had, you didn't sign up yet.

there we go SwizZz 4
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum