Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Independent living sneak peak picture

+14
Pillow Man .
proswervez
Buddie
Hyde
Essence
Chokey
anthonyFv
knockmathers
Perfect Stranger
STRANGEgenius
Katz Inf Gang
Chris Dolmeth
King
18 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Independent living sneak peak picture Empty Independent living sneak peak picture

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 7:45
Independent living sneak peak picture 574550_10151130622642235_41552501_n

Wtf I would of never expected this Dizzy this may be a pretty cool/weird video.. I hope
Registered Member

Independent living sneak peak picture Empty Re: Independent living sneak peak picture

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 8:02
LMAO Thought Hop wanted some real shit, gonna go completely outside the box with this shit.
Chris Dolmeth
Chris Dolmeth
Banned Member

Independent living sneak peak picture Empty Re: Independent living sneak peak picture

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 8:28
either gonna be real good or real shit
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 9:46
dealing with that level of graphics is a guaranteed way to make a video take forever to drop

estimated release date?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 9:50
are they fucking high.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 11:12
STRANGEgenius wrote:are they fucking high.

This man is featured in it Dizzy so Jeeeaaaah!
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 18:19
Perfect Stranger wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:are they fucking high.

This man is featured in it Dizzy so Jeeeaaaah!

No it's his song everyone else is featured.
I don't think dizzy has the imagination to plan this kind of thing for the video Hopsin 3

The director is going all out with his ideas.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 18:49
Hope it drops anytime soon
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 19:18
I guess that that thing is a Record Label Executive and Dizzy, SwizZz, and Hop are gonna beat its ass. I wanna see a visual for when SwizZz says "hang a record exec by suit and tie" -swizZz voice

Last edited by anthonyFv on Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 23:24; edited 1 time in total
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 19:23
Tyler as the director? Hopsin 3
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 22:20
Cool it's gonna be a video game.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 22:27
King wrote:Independent living sneak peak picture 574550_10151130622642235_41552501_n

Wtf I would of never expected this Dizzy this may be a pretty cool/weird video.. I hope
It's peering into my soul.....

DAWN HAS FALLEN! THE CHOSEN ONE HAS BEEN DECIDED! ALL WILL BURN UNDER HIS THC-COATED FIST!

sorry, something in my throat.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 22:37
Damn! This might be dope!
proswervez
proswervez
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 23:23
Idk if it's gonna be as dope as we think. The whole video was shot with them sitting down in front of a green screen.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 23:27
proswervez wrote:Idk if it's gonna be as dope as we think. The whole video was shot with them sitting down in front of a green screen.

True, but I have a feeling this video might actually be pretty good. Depends on how good this guy is with making greenscreen shots not look corny like Hop Madness. This looks really cool and I like the idea because it is different. I wasn't really interested in seeing the video until I saw this picture. Should be interesting!
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 23:48
This might be weird lol
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 1:03
I don't care if it takes a little longer to make it as long as they make it look clean and not corny.

Also im pretty sure there's a girl dancing in the video, this might be a multi-themed video.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 1:22
wtf.
How can you guys expect this to be boss?
hahahah, this is like something bottombitch would post
mahdzhur
mahdzhur
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 3:58
King wrote:I don't care if it takes a little longer to make it as long as they make it look clean and not corny.

Also im pretty sure there's a girl dancing in the video, this might be a multi-themed video.

"I don't need none of your money, I don't need your bitches either!"

I'm guessing the girls dancing will be the bitches. It's possible.

and I definitely think this monster type thing will be the record labels trying to reel them in, and they'll do something epic like kill it with fire. idk. Hopsin 3
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 20:04
hope the graphics are better than this was lol

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 3:23
anthonyFv wrote:hope the graphics are better than this was lol

that video was from before he sold out. Hopsin 6
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 3:39
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Did you say Hop sold out? I don't think so. IMO he is standing up for what he believed. Not conforming to sell records. I knew something like Ill Mind 5 would come soon, because I feel the way Hopsin related to Eminem, I relate to him. (So, are you guys gonna leave comments calling me a psycho? Or comments calling me a d-rider. Pick one now before Strange comes and calls me both!) I know the direction he wanted to go in because I feel like am in his shoes (I do believe this). When I first heard "Where Will I Go" and "Nocturnal Rainbows" I knew this would happen. Not selling out. It's being himself. He subconsiouly would have done this anyway, even if he was still broke.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 4:29
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Did you say Hop sold out? I don't think so. IMO he is standing up for what he believed. Not conforming to sell records. I knew something like Ill Mind 5 would come soon, because I feel the way Hopsin related to Eminem, I relate to him. (So, are you guys gonna leave comments calling me a psycho? Or comments calling me a d-rider. Pick one now before Strange comes and calls me both!) I know the direction he wanted to go in because I feel like am in his shoes (I do believe this). When I first heard "Where Will I Go" and "Nocturnal Rainbows" I knew this would happen. Not selling out. It's being himself. He subconsiouly would have done this anyway, even if he was still broke.

i forgot you were a pretty new member lol.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 4:32
He sold out the minute he started saying god was responsible for his acheivements, not his own hard work
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 4:32
smfh, i think king remembes the joke.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum