Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin is Limiting Himself?

+19
Hyde
Essence
Royalty
Katz Inf Gang
Jeet
Nidac_7
BabySmacker
DGCK
texasiopp
whufcwesthamunited
Grandmaster
STRANGEgenius
knockmathers
Knightmare
King
achmed420
los410promo
Buddie
Perfect Stranger
23 posters
Go down
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Hopsin is Limiting Himself? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hopsin is Limiting Himself?

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 4:02
BabySmacker wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Hop Sadness wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:
Hop Sadness wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:
DGCK wrote:Hopsin *All Christians* are limiting their selves.

How are christians limiting their selves?

And my question is still not answered.
For one thing alot of christians don't do things because "It goes against their religion." Living your life that way not doing something because a book and a man in the sky says not to is always and forever limiting yourself. Just my opinion.
I'm not even Christian but that's very ignorant to say..It's not that simple.

Uh, it is that simple. I was raised in a hyper religious environment and it is that simple.
Lol. It's a stupid generalization to make in the first place. ALL christians? Nobody knows that. Secondly, most christians that I know use the bible as guidance, not just a book of "rules". There are still people that do whatever they are told without thinking for themselves, but I doubt that it's enough people to say that.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 8:59
Jeet wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Hop Sadness wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:
Hop Sadness wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:

For one thing alot of christians don't do things because "It goes against their religion." Living your life that way not doing something because a book and a man in the sky says not to is always and forever limiting yourself. Just my opinion.

Uh, it is that simple. I was raised in a hyper religious environment and it is that simple.
Lol. It's a stupid generalization to make in the first place. ALL christians? Nobody knows that. Secondly, most christians that I know use the bible as guidance, not just a book of "rules". There are still people that do whatever they are told without thinking for themselves, but I doubt that it's enough people to say that.

This.
Is.
True.

Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 9:43
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Jeet wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Hop Sadness wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:
Hop Sadness wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:

This.
Is.
True.

honestly christianity is a great concept but its highly illogical. Im a christian but i know its stupid, it just feels right, i also have college knowledge on theology. All religions have good things to say and learn, bitch. Hopsin 5
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 9:56
fuck it man, theres good points for Evolution and theres good points for God being real.

imma just live my life and not worry about that shit and find out the truth when i die.
Anonymous

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 10:00
STRANGEgenius wrote:fuck it man, theres good points for Evolution and theres good points for God being real.

imma just live my life and not worry about that shit and find out the truth when i die.
STRANGELY GENIUS....HAHAAHAA
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 10:10
Religious fags:

- Why did god create man?
There is NO logical reason. If you know everything past, present, future, can do everything and didn't make me win the lottery last week... it doesn't really make sense to create man(or the univers for that matter). Why? WHY!

- You could also try prove that there is a god.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 10:20
Hyde wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Jeet wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Hop Sadness wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:
Hop Sadness wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:

This.
Is.
True.

honestly christianity is a great concept but its highly illogical. Im a christian but i know its stupid, it just feels right, i also have college knowledge on theology. All religions have good things to say and learn, bitch. Hopsin 5
This. There's no point arguing, learn as much as you can and make your own decisions. These discussions have no end.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum