Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Does anybody have Mr. Pillowman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anybody have Mr. Pillowman?

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 22:58
Buddie wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
Buddie wrote:Why doesn't someone just mention him on Twitter and ask him for it?

How would we go about it? Why don't we all ask for it at the same time. Something like "Out of all the songs you have, we are only asking for one. Mr Pillowman"

I'm sure if you ask him nicely and tell him that everyone on the forums wants to hear it more than anything, then I'm sure he'd be happy to give it to you guys.

I say we make a forum topic with a message in it and send him a om on FB
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/GibbyStites

Does anybody have Mr. Pillowman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anybody have Mr. Pillowman?

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:51
He wont give up Pillowman, I know i said this in the other post but in case anyone missed it, I already asked for it, even offered to buy, He doesn't wanna deal with anything Hop related right now.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 8:31
id kill for this song, lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum