Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulja Boy - That Nigga Not Me (Hopsin Diss)

+19
bhinkle32
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
iScyko
Pillow Man .
gibbystites
King
proswervez
HopsinBelgium
dukeblue
hopsintupac
los410promo
Buddie
Mark us
adeem
texasiopp
Jeet
zkickpush
23 posters
Go down
bhinkle32
bhinkle32
Registered Member

Soulja Boy - That Nigga Not Me (Hopsin Diss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Soulja Boy - That Nigga Not Me (Hopsin Diss)

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 19:12
Does anyone believe that Hopsin is going to respond to this? I have that feeling that someone is about to get SMASHED!!! haha
los410promo
Registered Member

Soulja Boy - That Nigga Not Me (Hopsin Diss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Soulja Boy - That Nigga Not Me (Hopsin Diss)

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 19:23
bhinkle32 wrote:Does anyone believe that Hopsin is going to respond to this? I have that feeling that someone is about to get SMASHED!!! haha

dame already said he wouldnt be, because its obvious theyre in two different "lanes"
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 19:24
Damien is a homo , Let Hop smash him . I know it wouldn't really do much but I would enjoy it lol

Last edited by Pillow Man . on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 19:27; edited 1 time in total
los410promo
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 19:26
Pillow Man . wrote:Damien is a homo , Let Hop smash him . I know it wouldn't really do much but it I would enjoy it lol

amen brother
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 19:30
los410promo wrote:
bhinkle32 wrote:Does anyone believe that Hopsin is going to respond to this? I have that feeling that someone is about to get SMASHED!!! haha

dame already said he wouldnt be, because its obvious theyre in two different "lanes"
Dame also didn't want Hop to diss Gucci, Waka and Wayne. He had to be convinced by Tanner that there were no bloods in the area.
los410promo
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 19:36
The Event wrote:
los410promo wrote:

Dame also didn't want Hop to diss Gucci, Waka and Wayne. He had to be convinced by Tanner that there were no bloods in the area.

well i hope he disses him i mean who dosent want it, we will see what happens i guess
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 20:53
That would be desperate especially since soulja boy didn't mention his name... he should just just mention him once on a regular song not dedicate a whole track for him.
X3R0102
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 5:49
I dont understand why everyone keeps saying he dint say his name in the song he said it once or twice once at like 1:34
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 11:53
X3R0102 wrote:I dont understand why everyone keeps saying he dint say his name in the song he said it once or twice once at like 1:34

Hi Soulja Boy SwizZz 4 you're missing out a few pointless uses of the word "swag" that's very unlike you.

This song isn't even worth the internet bill. SWAG.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 13:53
IM SO SWAGGED UP RIDIN THRU DEEZ STREETS. I BE RIDIN THRU MY HOOD AND MY SWAG IS SO DEEP.
X3R0102
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 17:51
Perfect Stranger wrote:
X3R0102 wrote:I dont understand why everyone keeps saying he dint say his name in the song he said it once or twice once at like 1:34

Hi Soulja Boy SwizZz 4 you're missing out a few pointless uses of the word "swag" that's very unlike you.

This song isn't even worth the internet bill. SWAG.

No i agree with you 100% I just wanted to point out that he did. If hopsin did reply would just make him a bully after that
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 4:05
^For sure, because essentially Soulja Boy has nothing too give that is clever or funny...

FINA FADE ON DEEZ HAYTAS SWAG IN MA GCCI SOES DINS FINA B DAT SWAGGA BOI W DEEZ SKINYS, BIYONSAY LYON ONES MA NIG!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum