Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JoshE35
JoshE35
Registered Member

SwizZz Empty SwizZz

Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 15:02
Whats your opinion of SwizZz? I think he is a great MC With witty yet crazy punchlines, and lyrisism to match. His voice my not be for everyone but I like it. And even though I like Hopsin a little more I find myself wanting to listen to the SwizZz versus more so than the Hopsin ones when they are on the same track.

So what are your opinions on SwizZz???
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

SwizZz Empty Re: SwizZz

Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 15:05
I gotta admit, when I first heard Swizzz I was immediately turned off by his voice and didn't pay him any attention. As I became a bigger fan of Hopsin I forced myself to listen to Swizzz again and I think he's legit. I love his voice now and his punchlines... he's more about swag where hopsin is more about flow and complex lines. I think they make a great team.
Anonymous

Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 15:06
Took a while for his voice to grow on me, but damn, he's lyrics dope and funny at times. I like him.
JoshE35
JoshE35
Registered Member

Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 15:10
I know alot of people were turned off by SwizZzs voice. For some reason his voice never bothered me, but sense im a canibus fan (mostly 2000 B.C. And rip the Jacker) I may have been used to annoying voices already.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 15:19
His voice annoys me but I look past it to get to his lyrics, he pretty good.

I just don't get why he purposely makes his voice like that, Canibus' rap voice is his real life voice lol.

SwizZz rap voice is not the same as his real life one, he stretches words out and shit.
Other than the voice thing, SwizZz is cool, 13000 was dope.
steelie
steelie
Registered Member

Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 13:43
Ya he's got one of em voices that grows on ya. Reminds me of lil wayne kinda...except swizzz can rap his ass off.

Lyrically hes a fuckin beast
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum