Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you like most about SwizZz???

+10
Perfect Stranger
Hip-Hopsin'
Grandmaster
Chokey
hopsintupac
BabySmacker
Buddie
King
iSigh
Coolguy 127
14 posters
Go down
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

What do you like most about SwizZz??? Empty What do you like most about SwizZz???

Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 1:06
SwizZz has a small amount of threads, so I just decided to make one. I know it's unoriginal cuz there's one for Hop, but whatever. I want to know what you guys like most about SwizZz. This is gonna be interesting cuz' he's such a unique rapper. SwizZz 5
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

What do you like most about SwizZz??? Empty Re: What do you like most about SwizZz???

Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 1:24
Nothing!!! Just kidding, I think he is really good as a featured artist. Him and Hop work well together. Haven't really cared to go into his solo shit.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

What do you like most about SwizZz??? Empty Re: What do you like most about SwizZz???

Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 1:28
iSigh wrote:Nothing!!! Just kidding, I think he is really good as a featured artist. Him and Hop work well together. Haven't really cared to go into his solo shit.

Well you should care. He's a fucking beast even on his solo work. I actually like his solo work more than when he does tracks with Hop. (They're still dope though)
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 1:44
His albums are all classic.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 1:51
King wrote:His albums are all classic.

OMG!! HE HAS ALBUMS!! Other 8
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 2:00
He actually does though.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 2:04
King wrote:He actually does though.

Good Morning SwizZzle is actually a mixtape. He doesn't have any studio albums though. SwizZz 3
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 2:09
Coolguy 127 wrote:

Good Morning SwizZzle is actually a mixtape. He doesn't have any studio albums though. SwizZz 3

Well not official albums but he had something like Hopsins "emurge" and had tracks on it that were unreleased unless soe of the leaked ones from myspace were on it.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 2:10
King wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:

Well not official albums but he had something like Hopsins "emurge" and had tracks on it that were unreleased unless soe of the leaked ones from myspace were on it.

Omg wow what a stan.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 2:13
Coolguy 127 wrote:
King wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:

Omg wow what a stan.

Yea hearing something in ustream once makes you a stan.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 2:16
King wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
King wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:

Omg wow what a stan.

Yea hearing something in ustream once makes you a stan.

I'm just using sarcasm. I know that doesn't make you a stan.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 3:06
That he's a great hypeman for Hopsin.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 6:33
His cartoonish style. It's entertaining as fuck.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 8:36
Funny punchlines, unique voice...
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 13:00
this

Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 14:42
His ass
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 19:27
His courage to diss 50 Cent, Eminem, and Dr dre. They're all good, but SwizZz has got balls for that.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 6:03
Coolguy 127 wrote:His courage to diss 50 Cent, Eminem, and Dr dre. They're all good, but SwizZz has got balls for that.
bump
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 22:00
His hard work.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 23:54
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:His hard work.
That nigga puts in work.If you know what I mean. SwizZz 2
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 1:33
His presence, he's probably one of the more unique sounding rappers on FV with good punchlines.
Other than that, Good Morning Swizzle was weak.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 2:07
Perfect Stranger wrote:His presence, he's probably one of the more unique sounding rappers on FV with good punchlines.
Other than that, Good Morning Swizzle was weak.
Really? I honestly haven't listened to it, but I looked through Last Album Listened To on some earlier pages, just curious to see what you guys listen to, and it seemed to get some good ratings. Is it even good enough to listen to? I was going to download it.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 2:48
Spanky wrote:Really? I honestly haven't listened to it, but I looked through Last Album Listened To on some earlier pages, just curious to see what you guys listen to, and it seemed to get some good ratings. Is it even good enough to listen to? I was going to download it.

Download it. It's free. There are a few tracks that are meh, but overall it's a good listen. It's free on DatPiff and MyFunkVolume. I would rate this a 4.5 / 5. IMO
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 5:37
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Spanky wrote:Really? I honestly haven't listened to it, but I looked through Last Album Listened To on some earlier pages, just curious to see what you guys listen to, and it seemed to get some good ratings. Is it even good enough to listen to? I was going to download it.

Download it. It's free. There are a few tracks that are meh, but overall it's a good listen. It's free on DatPiff and MyFunkVolume. I would rate this a 4.5 / 5. IMO
I know its free. Also I could get anything for free even if its an album SwizZz 4
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 11:35
Coolguy 127 wrote:

4.5?!
That's near classic, no fucking way, man.
Maybe 2.5 to a 3, it was pretty average, although he does have his occasional burst of punchlines.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum