Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you like most about SwizZz???

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
SwizZz has a small amount of threads, so I just decided to make one. I know it's unoriginal cuz there's one for Hop, but whatever. I want to know what you guys like most about SwizZz. This is gonna be interesting cuz' he's such a unique rapper. SwizZz 5

iSigh

iSigh
Registered Member
Nothing!!! Just kidding, I think he is really good as a featured artist. Him and Hop work well together. Haven't really cared to go into his solo shit.

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@iSigh wrote:Nothing!!! Just kidding, I think he is really good as a featured artist. Him and Hop work well together. Haven't really cared to go into his solo shit.

Well you should care. He's a fucking beast even on his solo work. I actually like his solo work more than when he does tracks with Hop. (They're still dope though)

King

King
Registered Member
His albums are all classic.

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@King wrote:His albums are all classic.

OMG!! HE HAS ALBUMS!! Other 8

King

King
Registered Member
He actually does though.

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@King wrote:He actually does though.

Good Morning SwizZzle is actually a mixtape. He doesn't have any studio albums though. SwizZz 3

King

King
Registered Member
@Coolguy 127 wrote:

Good Morning SwizZzle is actually a mixtape. He doesn't have any studio albums though. SwizZz 3

Well not official albums but he had something like Hopsins "emurge" and had tracks on it that were unreleased unless soe of the leaked ones from myspace were on it.

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@King wrote:
@Coolguy 127 wrote:

Well not official albums but he had something like Hopsins "emurge" and had tracks on it that were unreleased unless soe of the leaked ones from myspace were on it.

Omg wow what a stan.

King

King
Registered Member
@Coolguy 127 wrote:
@King wrote:
@Coolguy 127 wrote:

Omg wow what a stan.

Yea hearing something in ustream once makes you a stan.

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@King wrote:
@Coolguy 127 wrote:
@King wrote:
@Coolguy 127 wrote:

Omg wow what a stan.

Yea hearing something in ustream once makes you a stan.

I'm just using sarcasm. I know that doesn't make you a stan.

Buddie

Buddie
Registered Member
That he's a great hypeman for Hopsin.

BabySmacker

BabySmacker
Registered Member
His cartoonish style. It's entertaining as fuck.

hopsintupac

hopsintupac
Registered Member
Funny punchlines, unique voice...

What do you like most about SwizZz??? Swag_i11
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Chokey

Chokey
Registered Member
this

Grandmaster

Grandmaster
Registered Member
His ass

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
His courage to diss 50 Cent, Eminem, and Dr dre. They're all good, but SwizZz has got balls for that.

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@Coolguy 127 wrote:His courage to diss 50 Cent, Eminem, and Dr dre. They're all good, but SwizZz has got balls for that.
bump

Hip-Hopsin'

Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member
His hard work.

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@Hip-Hopsin' wrote:His hard work.
That nigga puts in work.If you know what I mean. SwizZz 2

Perfect Stranger

Perfect Stranger
News Poster
His presence, he's probably one of the more unique sounding rappers on FV with good punchlines.
Other than that, Good Morning Swizzle was weak.

Spanky

Spanky
Registered Member
@Perfect Stranger wrote:His presence, he's probably one of the more unique sounding rappers on FV with good punchlines.
Other than that, Good Morning Swizzle was weak.
Really? I honestly haven't listened to it, but I looked through Last Album Listened To on some earlier pages, just curious to see what you guys listen to, and it seemed to get some good ratings. Is it even good enough to listen to? I was going to download it.

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@Spanky wrote:Really? I honestly haven't listened to it, but I looked through Last Album Listened To on some earlier pages, just curious to see what you guys listen to, and it seemed to get some good ratings. Is it even good enough to listen to? I was going to download it.

Download it. It's free. There are a few tracks that are meh, but overall it's a good listen. It's free on DatPiff and MyFunkVolume. I would rate this a 4.5 / 5. IMO

Spanky

Spanky
Registered Member
@Coolguy 127 wrote:
@Spanky wrote:Really? I honestly haven't listened to it, but I looked through Last Album Listened To on some earlier pages, just curious to see what you guys listen to, and it seemed to get some good ratings. Is it even good enough to listen to? I was going to download it.

Download it. It's free. There are a few tracks that are meh, but overall it's a good listen. It's free on DatPiff and MyFunkVolume. I would rate this a 4.5 / 5. IMO
I know its free. Also I could get anything for free even if its an album SwizZz 4

Perfect Stranger

Perfect Stranger
News Poster
@Coolguy 127 wrote:

4.5?!
That's near classic, no fucking way, man.
Maybe 2.5 to a 3, it was pretty average, although he does have his occasional burst of punchlines.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum