Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is anyone else..

+13
Grandmaster
Knightmare
DGCK
Perfect Stranger
achmed420
hopSTAN
AlwaysRaw
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
BabySmacker
King
theungod
Buddie
17 posters
Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

is anyone else.. - Page 2 Empty Re: is anyone else..

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 12:23
Jarren will be on KM tho Hopsin 3
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 14:16
Just be thankful you don't have to sit through hard target. That guy was horrible.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 15:55
While I like Jarren and don't mind Dizzy, I can totally get where you're coming from Buddie.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 17:12
I am honestly contemplating whether or not I'm going to the show here in B-more at the end of September. I really wanna go, but I have work the next morning at 6am (can't take off because of an important meeting). I'm not sure I wanna sit through Jarren and Dizzys sets to see Hopsin. Also, it's Baltimore... so a fight is sure to ensue, and Hopsin will most likely get arrested before the show starts anyway lol.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 17:20
BabySmacker wrote:I'd see Jarren live tbh. Not a fan of his music, but maybe his live performance can sway me. He seems like he knows how to put on a show.
This, seems like the rappers that have a crazy persona have great live performances.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 17:27
You all are going to miss a great show if you skip out on Jarren and Dizzy. Juss sayin. And Hopsin live is really awesome.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 17:51
DGCK wrote:You all are going to miss a great show if you skip out on Jarren and Dizzy. Juss sayin. And Hopsin live is really awesome.

There's just no way I'm gonna stand around for hours waiting to see Hopsin when I have to be up early as fuck. Nothing against Dizzy or Jarren really.... but I'm not gonna lie, I have no desire to see Jarren.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 17:59
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
DGCK wrote:You all are going to miss a great show if you skip out on Jarren and Dizzy. Juss sayin. And Hopsin live is really awesome.

There's just no way I'm gonna stand around for hours waiting to see Hopsin when I have to be up early as fuck. Nothing against Dizzy or Jarren really.... but I'm not gonna lie, I have no desire to see Jarren.

TEHO. Maybe the style is just more appealing to my youthful immature ways.

is anyone else.. - Page 2 2826068_o
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 18:20
DGCK wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

TEHO. Maybe the style is just more appealing to my youthful immature ways.

is anyone else.. - Page 2 2826068_o

I get that from G-mo Skee. I dunno man, I only really like one song by Jarren, and I bet you can guess which song it is.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 21:02
DGCK wrote:I have been listening to Jarren and Dizzy both before Funk Volume. Excuse me for following hip-hop my entire life. I've known of Jarren years seeing as I lived in Decatur and went to plenty of shows in ATL. Came across Dizzy D FLASHY in 08' maybe even sooner.

I enjoyed a good laugh out of this. You, of everyone on these forums... Just called me a dick rider. That's just burlesque.

Besides the fact that you are very clearly a nut-hugging a certain someone. It sounds like you aren't even giving these guys a chance at a live performance. Anyone knows that it's a completely different vibe than just listening to it. BUT..."THEY'RE TAKING AWAY FROM TIME HOPSIN COULD BE PERFORMIN'..."

Trust me though, his set is long enough and worth sitting through some stuff you've never heard live.

Edit - with an apology for my initial remark. It was definitely out of line. Thought I seriously think passing up a show for that reason is jokes.

You called a member of this forum a "fag" for having a different opinion than you that you did not like. Of course, I'm going to backlash at you for that. That's one of the biggest things that pisses me off about Hip Hop fans these days. I don't like Dizzy, but you don't see me going around calling people faggots when they say he is the best rapper on FV. It's an opinion, so respect that.

As for this quote: "It sounds like you aren't even giving these guys a chance at a live performance. Anyone knows that it's a completely different vibe than just listening to it."

So even if I don't like someone like Soulja Boy's music, I should go see him live because it has a different vibe? That makes no sense. Sure he might put on a good show, but doesn't mean the music is good.

And I have known Jarren since 2010 and enjoyed his music, but "Freebasing With Kevin Bacon" was terrible and anyone with a fraction of musical knowledge would realize that. I used to be a fan of Jarren (I still am), but I have no desire seeing him perform his new songs that I don't like. I've also heard from multiple people/Funk Volume fans that Dizzy's performances aren't as good as Hopsin's or SwizZz's.

And yes "THEY'RE TAKING AWAY FROM TIME HOPSIN COULD BE PERFORMIN'...."

That's the only reason why I would go to an FV concert. I have no desire to see Dizzy or Jarren live at this moment in time. I'd much rather see just Hopsin or SwizZz.

If you don't agree with me then maybe you should call me a fag or some other term used to describe a homosexual person.

DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 21:44
Buddie wrote:
If you don't agree with me then maybe you should call me a fag or some other term used to describe a homosexual person.

Okay, okay... fine. You're gay.

For constantly comparing artists all over the place with completely far left contrasts, e.g. using Soulja Boy(wtf?) as reference and Freebasing being one of the "worst" mix tapes in the "history" of rap.

For even almost, somewhat, insisting that I don't have a "fraction" of musical knowledge, you're gay.

Also if you're in love with the The Jokerr (another man), you're gay.

I can see that you're some 16-17 year old and think you have these opinions that matter. So I understand the way you're responding.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 22:05
DGCK wrote:
Buddie wrote:

For constantly comparing artists all over the place with completely far left contrasts, e.g. using Soulja Boy(wtf?) as reference and Freebasing being one of the "worst" mix tapes in the "history" of rap.

For even almost, somewhat, insisting that I don't have a "fraction" of musical knowledge, you're gay.

I can see that you're some 16-17 year old and think you have these opinions that matter. So I understand the way you're responding.

Calling me gay and even mentioning The Jokerr in a thread that has nothing to do with him further proves my point that you lost the argument.

Also, during an argument, if someone insults the person they are arguing with then that clearly means they have lost the argument.

And you're saying that a 16 or 17 year old doesn't have opinions that matter? There are plenty of members on this site that are that age or younger that have great opinions and know what they are talking about when it comes to Hip Hop. And it sure sounds like you are the immature one, not me. If you're profile is correct then that means you are only 4 years older then a 17 year old with no opinion, so that statement is totally invalid.

You were obviously hurt by this thread because you wouldn't have called me a name that has nothing to do with anything. Unlike you, I actually back up what I say and don't go around calling people on this forum names.

You haven't even been on this forum for a month and you think your opinion matters pal? Get the fuck outta here!

DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 22:32
Buddie wrote:
DGCK wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Calling me gay and even mentioning The Jokerr in a thread that has nothing to do with him further proves my point that you lost the argument.

Also, during an argument, if someone insults the person they are arguing with then that clearly means they have lost the argument.

And you're saying that a 16 or 17 year old doesn't have opinions that matter? There are plenty of members on this site that are that age or younger that have great opinions and know what they are talking about when it comes to Hip Hop. And it sure sounds like you are the immature one, not me. If you're profile is correct then that means you are only 4 years older then a 17 year old with no opinion, so that statement is totally invalid.

You were obviously hurt by this thread because you wouldn't have called me a name that has nothing to do with anything. Unlike you, I actually back up what I say and don't go around calling people on this forum names.

You haven't even been on this forum for a month and you think your opinion matters pal? Get the fuck outta here!

You're seriously going to try and justify me losing this argument. I'll let you be big right now because when you say certain things like, "I don't back up what I'm saying." It's almost like a joke to me. I honestly can't sit here any longer and continue to try and prove my point. As for me bringing someone into the thread that had nothing to do with it, it was in example of you using Soulja Boy's name in this thread. Damn, you're a moron.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 22:35
DGCK wrote:
Buddie wrote:
DGCK wrote:
Buddie wrote:

You're seriously going to try and justify me losing this argument. I'll let you be big right now because when you say certain things like, "I don't back up what I'm saying." It's almost like a joke to me. I honestly can't sit here any longer and continue to try and prove my point. As for me bringing someone into the thread that had nothing to do with it, it was in example of you using Soulja Boy's name in this thread. Damn, you're a moron.

SO.MUCH.FAIL
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 22:42
DGCK wrote:
Buddie wrote:
DGCK wrote:
Buddie wrote:

The bottom line is you were wrong for calling someone a "fag" just because they don't agree with you. That's all there is to it. What you said was completely out of line and I was basically forced to defend myself.

I have been on this forum as long as anyone on here and I can say that I have never came in contact with a person as unfriendly as you. It's a shame to say, but it is true.

BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 22:42
FLAME WARS FTW GUISE
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 22:43
DGCK wrote:
Buddie wrote:
DGCK wrote:
Buddie wrote:

is anyone else.. - Page 2 O0qja9
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 23:22

Sorry, I'm in a much better mood. I apologize for all this. Let's be friends.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 23:24
DGCK wrote:

lol hopefully it stays that way Hopsin 3
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 1:48
Might hit up the Santa Cruz show.

Possibly the Oakland show if Hop hooks me up with some tickets lol.

Saw him perform with Kendrick Lamar not too long ago and it was pretty solid. Dizzy held it down for his parts of it.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 5:46
DGCK wrote:

Damn that was my first time hearing it with good headphones it sounds good
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 14:31
Emblem wrote:
DGCK wrote:

Damn that was my first time hearing it with good headphones it sounds good

Ahh nice, they have amazing prod. quality! I always have to listen to it with headphones. If I play it out loud right after doing it my girlfriend gets really pissed at me. My roommates and I used to play this song very loudly if we had sex. One of my roomies never got laid the entire time we lived together... Then on the last night you could hear that song blaring from his room. It was epic.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum