Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is anyone else..

+13
Grandmaster
Knightmare
DGCK
Perfect Stranger
achmed420
hopSTAN
AlwaysRaw
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
BabySmacker
King
theungod
Buddie
17 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

is anyone else.. Empty is anyone else..

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 21:09
Not going to the Funk Volume Tour? I refuse to have to sit through Jarren and Dizzy before getting to hear only a few Hop songs. The Knock Madness Tour is going to be 10x better and we'll actually be hearing new songs. Anybody else doing the same?
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

is anyone else.. Empty Re: is anyone else..

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 21:59
Jarren Benton and Dizzy is very good live!
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 22:26
Probably just people that hate or don't like dizzy won't want to go.
Funkvolume tour is dope overall, they perform well together live

The knockmadness tour is going to be bigger, hopsin wants to get a new tour bus and everything.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 22:31
I'd see Jarren live tbh. Not a fan of his music, but maybe his live performance can sway me. He seems like he knows how to put on a show.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 23:05
buddie wrote:Not going to the Funk Volume Tour? I refuse to have to sit through Jarren and Dizzy before getting to hear only a few Hop songs. The Knock Madness Tour is going to be 10x better and we'll actually be hearing new songs. Anybody else doing the same?

jarren ain't coming to Australia.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 23:13
I'm a Hopsin fan, not a Funk Volume fan. That's probably the main reason why I feel this way.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 23:35
STRANGEgenius wrote:
buddie wrote:Not going to the Funk Volume Tour? I refuse to have to sit through Jarren and Dizzy before getting to hear only a few Hop songs. The Knock Madness Tour is going to be 10x better and we'll actually be hearing new songs. Anybody else doing the same?

jarren ain't coming to Australia.
Only Hop is coming to Denmark. Stop bitching.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 23:39
buddie wrote:I'm a Hopsin fan, not a Funk Volume fan. That's probably the main reason why I feel this way.
One more reason to think Buddie is The Jokerr.... but you know Hopsin 3
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 23:47
AlwaysRaw wrote:
buddie wrote:I'm a Hopsin fan, not a Funk Volume fan. That's probably the main reason why I feel this way.

I didn't like Dizzy as soon as I listened to his music and that was way before I started listening to The Jokerr. I used to like Jarren, but then he dropped one of the worst Hip Hop mixtapes in the history of music, so I no longer support him. I also used to be a big SwizZz fan (I still am), but I don't want to see him live unless he starts making/releasing dope music.

The only person I would want to see now is Hop because he is one of the best rappers in the game right now and I am a huge fan of him.

I hate the direction Funk Volume is going in and I don't see it getting any better unless Hop does something about it.

Go on any other Hip Hop forum and ask people what they think of Dizzy Wright or Jarren Benton. Most people would say that Dizzy is average and that Jarren is terrible.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 23:49
buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

I didn't like Dizzy as soon as I listened to his music and that was way before I started listening to The Jokerr. I used to like Jarren, but then he dropped one of the worst Hip Hop mixtapes in the history of music, so I no longer support him. I also used to be a big SwizZz fan (I still am), but I don't want to see him live unless he starts making/releasing dope music.

The only person I would want to see now is Hop because he is one of the best rappers in the game right now and I am a huge fan of him.

I hate the direction Funk Volume is going in and I don't see it getting any better unless Hop does something about it.

Go on any other Hip Hop forum and ask people what they think of Dizzy Wright or Jarren Benton. Most people would say that Dizzy is average and that Jarren is terrible.
yea, you're right
I wanna go to a concert but I think it'd be Hop as the high point and the rest wouldn't be as cool.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 0:26
@Chokey, im actually happy he isnt coming.
hopSTAN
Banned Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 1:22
Id rather listen to jarren and dj hoppas stuff than other openers!!
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 1:53
hopSTAN wrote:Id rather listen to jarren and dj hoppas stuff than other openers!!

True, but their not openers. There part of the show which takes away time that Hopsin could be performing
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 7:39
im not going but only cuz they arent coming to vancouver, but i think it would be dope to see the whole team live even if i dont like swizzz and im not too big on jarren or dizzy i think it would still be pretty cool to see them all together live on stage with one another
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 8:07
Bottom line, Hopsin needs to learn to sign better artists.

Dizzy has some good songs but a lot of them are really boring stoner songs that can't get any crowd moving let alone a Hip Hop one.

I'd like to see Hop do a tour where he gets other artists from other labels and just takes SwizZz and rips it!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 9:16
STRANGEgenius wrote:@Chokey, im actually happy he isnt coming.
how come? We'll probly get some songs frome Knock Madness... is anyone else.. 4064061219
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 10:04
Chokey wrote:
how come? We'll probly get some songs frome Knock Madness... is anyone else.. 4064061219

i said, im actually happy Jarren isn't coming to australia
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 10:39
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Chokey wrote:

i said, im actually happy Jarren isn't coming to australia
Oh thought you meant Hop. Yeah im happy he aint coming to denmark either.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:44

You're a fag.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:51
DGCK wrote:

You're a fag.

And you're a dickriding bitch who lets Funk Volume shove Jarren and Dizzy through your throat hole.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:56
buddie wrote:
DGCK wrote:

You're a fag.

And you're a dickriding bitch who lets Funk Volume shove Jarren and Dizzy through your throat hole.

WOA. Buddie.... mad?
Someone mark this on the calendar.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 18:30
AlwaysRaw wrote:
buddie wrote:
DGCK wrote:

You're a fag.

WOA. Buddie.... mad?
Someone mark this on the calendar.

Hopsin 3
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 5:52
I have been listening to Jarren and Dizzy both before Funk Volume. Excuse me for following hip-hop my entire life. I've known of Jarren years seeing as I lived in Decatur and went to plenty of shows in ATL. Came across Dizzy D FLASHY in 08' maybe even sooner.

I enjoyed a good laugh out of this. You, of everyone on these forums... Just called me a dick rider. That's just burlesque.

Besides the fact that you are very clearly a nut-hugging a certain someone. It sounds like you aren't even giving these guys a chance at a live performance. Anyone knows that it's a completely different vibe than just listening to it. BUT..."THEY'RE TAKING AWAY FROM TIME HOPSIN COULD BE PERFORMIN'..."

Trust me though, his set is long enough and worth sitting through some stuff you've never heard live.

Edit - with an apology for my initial remark. It was definitely out of line. Thought I seriously think passing up a show for that reason is jokes.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 6:02
DGCK wrote:I have been listening to Jarren and Dizzy both before Funk Volume. Excuse me for following hip-hop my entire life. I've known of Jarren years seeing as I lived in Decatur and went to plenty of shows in ATL. Came across Dizzy D FLASHY in 08' maybe even sooner.

I enjoyed a good laugh out of this. You, of everyone on these forums... Just called me a dick rider. That's just burlesque.

Besides the fact that you are very clearly a nut-hugging a certain someone. It sounds like you aren't even giving these guys a chance at a live performance. Anyone knows that it's a completely different vibe than just listening to it. BUT..."THEY'RE TAKING AWAY FROM TIME HOPSIN COULD BE PERFORMIN'..."

Trust me though, his set is long enough and worth sitting through some stuff you've never heard live.

Edit - with an apology for my initial remark. It was definitely out of line. Thought I seriously think passing up a show for that reason is jokes.
Truthfully, I get wat your saying (I sat through XXL Freshman concert for MGK, Hopsin and Macklemore) But that's not really means to say stuff like that. Seriously, If he doesn't like Jarren Benton or Dizzy and is impatient (No offence Buddie) That's not really grounds to childish-ly call him names.

Last edited by The Event on Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 8:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I said "Means" like 4 times!)
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 8:15
i hate Jarren
don't mind Dizzy

but i see where Buddie is coming from.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum