Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

New Song Empty New Song

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 4:59
Made a new song for my EP a little while ago, like it better than the last. So I just decided to post it up to YouTube. Just like last time tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzL9VB92foQ&feature=plcp

Any and all feedback is appreciated!
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

New Song Empty Re: New Song

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 19:40
....bump really want to hear at least one persons opinion on this song!
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 19:44
dukeblue wrote:....bump really want to hear at least one persons opinion on this song!
this is legit a song I could put on my ipod dude can I use the youtube to mp3 download on it? or no
Keep up the work man im checking out your other songs right now your actually one of the only good ones on here posting your own stuff
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 19:47
and somebody already said it you have a good message, flow, and feel, but one thing you could work on though is varying the tone and emphasis throughout the song. Just tryin to help
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 19:57
I really like it. Nice beat and you got a clear voice
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 19:59
anthonyFv wrote:and somebody already said it you have a good message, flow, and feel, but one thing you could work on though is varying the tone and emphasis throughout the song. Just tryin to help

Thanks man, glad to hear you liked it! And yeah feel free to download the song, all good by me. As far as the feed back goes thanks also, I have heard that a few times and may consider re recording the two newest songs on YouTube with that in mind before I actually consider myself done with the EP.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 22:51
dukeblue wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:and somebody already said it you have a good message, flow, and feel, but one thing you could work on though is varying the tone and emphasis throughout the song. Just tryin to help

Thanks man, glad to hear you liked it! And yeah feel free to download the song, all good by me. As far as the feed back goes thanks also, I have heard that a few times and may consider re recording the two newest songs on YouTube with that in mind before I actually consider myself done with the EP.
Alright man keep up the good work I subscribed to ur channel, Sub back possibly?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum