Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Slaughterhouse - Welcome to Our House Empty Slaughterhouse - Welcome to Our House

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 0:08
Finished listening, I liked a few songs.. not too good I enjoyed it overall but could definitely be better.

Would be cool if eminems next album has that "asylum" feel to it as far as choruses and stuff, that high pitched singing he does lately doesn't work with him too well imo lol.

Last edited by King on Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 0:54; edited 2 times in total
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Slaughterhouse - Welcome to Our House Empty Re: Slaughterhouse - Welcome to Our House

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 0:31
go to this guy's youtube channel, the whole album got leaked

https://www.youtube.com/user/SlaughterhouseMTV/videos
King
King
Registered Member

Slaughterhouse - Welcome to Our House Empty Re: Slaughterhouse - Welcome to Our House

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 0:35
Yeah I heard it already from another youtube account.. lol
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 1:12
i just finished listening to it and as they said it is a different sound for them but it sounds good. i actually like the album except for a few songs. i think this album will definetely go platnuim even if they do lose some of their core fans
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 2:33
Finally listened to the whole album and it's pretty good. I'm just not a fan of Slaughterhouse's music, but I hope the album does well because they are truly gifted MCs.

Asylum and Rescue Me are my favorites. Asylum sounds like something Em would have done in 2000. The chorus is really fucking good. It's definetely my favorite Em feature in a while.

Skylar Grey did great did a great job on the chorus in Rescue Me

Throw That was a childish/stupid type song, but it's starting to grow on me even though it's not the best song.

Our House was average, but nothing great. Em's verse had okay content, but I just didn't feel it flow or delivery wise. It wasn't bad though
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 6:24
i feel the exact opposite as buddie...Asylum was kinda lame but ok i thought out house was pretty good especially crooked I's verse
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 11:52
texasiopp wrote:i feel the exact opposite as buddie...Asylum was kinda lame but ok i thought out house was pretty good especially crooked I's verse

Asylum is my favorite track on the album. They kept it simple and the beat is the best on the album imo. Sometimes simplicity is a good thing. The production on this album is all over the place though for the most part
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 21:38
what i like about slaughterhouse is that there's 4 different styles in one song.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 20:09
Crooked I murders everything he touches. Joe Budden too, but a lot of the beats they chose don't fit him too well.

Fuck Swizz Beats, he sucks.

Throw It Away and Throw That are terrible.

Park It Sideways is soooooooo fuckin boring.

But i really enjoy the rest of it. I think they should have used the B.o.B track as a single.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum