Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Slaughterhouse Welcome To Our House Official Tracklist Empty Slaughterhouse Welcome To Our House Official Tracklist

Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 18:34
1. The Slaughter (Intro)
2. Our House Ft. Eminem x Skylar Grey
3. Coffin Ft. Busta Rhymes
4. Throw That Ft. Eminem
5. Hammer Dance
6. Get Up
7. My Life Ft. Cee-Lo
8. We Did It (Skit)
9. Flip A Bird
10. Throw It Away Ft. Swizz Beatz
11. Rescue Me Ft. Skylar Grey
12. Frat House
13. Goodbye
14. Park It Sideways
15. Die
16. Our Way (Outro)

Deluxe version:

17. Asylum Ft. Eminem
18. Walk Of Shame
19. The Other Side
20. Place To Be Ft. B.o.B

I'm so pumped for this album! 3 Eminem features plus he produced most of the album. Hopefully we'll finally hear the old Eminem on these songs. Should be a great album
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Slaughterhouse Welcome To Our House Official Tracklist Empty Re: Slaughterhouse Welcome To Our House Official Tracklist

Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 19:05
buddie wrote:Hopefully we'll finally hear the old Eminem on these songs.

Sorry man don't think so.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Slaughterhouse Welcome To Our House Official Tracklist Empty Re: Slaughterhouse Welcome To Our House Official Tracklist

Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 19:33
DGCK wrote:
buddie wrote:Hopefully we'll finally hear the old Eminem on these songs.

Sorry man don't think so.

Yeah I don't either, but their's always that possibility. I'm still hyped to hear some new music from him regardless even if it is shitty as usual.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 21:40
The tracklist & cover art just scream corny and/or generic to me.
I've heard the songs released for the album & they were pretty wack (except hammer dance, and that song was just alright imo).

I think I can honestly say I'm not looking forward to this album.

On a more positive note, aren't they supposed to be releasing a mixtape before the album? I'll check that out if it does drop.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 21:43
Yeah the mixtape is supposedly dropping on the 9th. Eminem will also be featured on that as well
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 23:53
I just realized how good this is gonna be, I don't follow slaughterhouse a lot or even listen to all their stuff (idk why they're all good) Looking forward to a dope album. Kinda curious of what Em will sound like, if he'll be all of the place in the songs he's in or stick to a style.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 10:25
i think track #2 is gonna be crazy!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 10:44
why the fuck did they get s. beatz?
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 15:35
Throw It Away is trash and someone who heard 11 tracks from the album (a joe budden friend) told us that it's the worst track they ever made.

My Life is an attempt at reaching masses, it's ok, not cringe worthy. JUST AVERAGE. forgettable imo.

Hammer Dance has an amazing beat, and the song is pretty cool.

But the best is to come.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 15:51
excited for this album, especially the 'asylum' track.
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 22:25
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SONG WITH BLACK HIPPY?
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 0:59
I see they are trying to blow up with that second track..
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 1:36
mickydz420 wrote:WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SONG WITH BLACK HIPPY?

it's on the mixtape which will be released next week.

@king, nah if they wanted to blow up with that one it would've been the main single.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 8:09
Trimss wrote:@king, nah if they wanted to blow up with that one it would've been the main single.

agreed but i think that song will be a lyrical homicide and will get them a lot of recognition
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 21:13
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MIXTAPE?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 21:32
mickydz420 wrote:WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MIXTAPE?

It could be released tomorrow. If not tomorrow then most likely August 15th. SMFH at Shady Records' promoting
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 22:08
Laughterhouse is gonna lose with the album but win with the mixtape...
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 22:26
What boggles my mind is they have three tracks with Eminem on the album and they choose Throw It Away and Hammer Dance as singles. You know how much buzz and views they'd get on a music video with Em rapping a verse in it? A shitload more than Hammer Dance and Throw It Away's music videos would ever get.

They did the same thing with Yelawolf's album. They made Hard White (A terrible song) the first single instead of songs like Radio.

I support Eminem 100 percent, but Shady Records is the WORST label at promoting artists. They have no idea what they are doing.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 23:03
mickydz420 wrote:WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MIXTAPE?

what happened to your caps lock button Hopsin 3
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 1:19

Interview on shade 45
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 5:40
Actually what they are trying to do is promote them by themselves..
You would think that track "fast lane" would make royce huge but it actually didin't do much because sadly they see him as the other guy that raps with eminem or they give him props but then forget about him.

You can't make tracks with eminem for ever, you have to build personal fan bases and accumulate your own buzz, collabing with eminem helps on one side but not the other.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 7:22
King wrote:Actually what they are trying to do is promote them by themselves..
You would think that track "fast lane" would make royce huge but it actually didin't do much because sadly they see him as the other guy that raps with eminem or they give him props but then forget about him.

You can't make tracks with eminem for ever, you have to build personal fan bases and accumulate your own buzz, collabing with eminem helps on one side but not the other.

this. slaughterhouse need to make it on their own amd im pretty sure interscope is in control of their singles
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum