Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Opinions on B.O.B's 'Strange Clouds' album? Empty Opinions on B.O.B's 'Strange Clouds' album?

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 11:18
Before i got hugely into Hip Hop, i'd only heard Aeroplanes with Hayley Williams and never really considered him a real rap artist.

Now i know what's what a bit more, i downloaded his album and i've got to say, it wasn't what i was expecting and i really enjoy it.

Thoughts?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Opinions on B.O.B's 'Strange Clouds' album? Empty Re: Opinions on B.O.B's 'Strange Clouds' album?

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 11:21
i know Chronic wrote a full review on it on our old site.

I still haven't listened to it, but i love B.o.B.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Opinions on B.O.B's 'Strange Clouds' album? Empty Re: Opinions on B.O.B's 'Strange Clouds' album?

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 11:28
Yeah he wasn't what i was expecting at all, quite suprised at how much i enjoy the album.

Sorry i keep posting threads on random artists haha, but i listen to an album and i like to get other opinions on them, figure who better to get opinions from than people who know proper hip hop.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 11:30
Its fine posting a lot of threads, your not spamming.

Your threads actually have points and so on, unlike some people, lol.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 11:46
STRANGEgenius wrote:Its fine posting a lot of threads, your not spamming.

*coughs* swiz backwards *coughs*
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 12:02
Jeet wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:Its fine posting a lot of threads, your not spamming.

*coughs* swiz backwards *coughs*

ziws?

its zwis Hopsin 3
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 13:38
Opinions on B.O.B's 'Strange Clouds' album? Strange-clouds-track-list

>Taylor Swift
>Lil Wayne
>Chris Brown
>Nicki Minaj
>Trey Songz
>Other I've never heard about and sound whack as well

yes this album is brilliant. I havent heard it but I know it must be better than free ice cream.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 13:44
Chokey wrote:Opinions on B.O.B's 'Strange Clouds' album? Strange-clouds-track-list

>Taylor Swift
>Lil Wayne
>Chris Brown
>Nicki Minaj
>Trey Songz
>Other I've never heard about and sound whack as well

yes this album is brilliant. I havent heard it but I know it must be better than free ice cream.

SwizZz 2 SwizZz 2 SwizZz 2

NOTHING is better than free ice cream. Well, except for a hot naked bitch........ covered in free ice cream.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 18:34
Haha, i can't take your opinion seriously, at all, if you can judge an album without listening to it.

You must be psychic.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 18:44
B.O.B is so legit so I didn't give a shit if he featured poppy artists.

Chokey wrote:
>Taylor Swift
>Lil Wayne
>Chris Brown
>Nicki Minaj
>Trey Songz

I like all those artists too. That album was really dope. I have it autographed. Been a fan since the mixtape days.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 19:42
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:Haha, i can't take your opinion seriously, at all, if you can judge an album without listening to it.

You must be psychic.
Have you tried tasting shit and did you like it?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 19:49
DGCK wrote:B.O.B is so legit so I didn't give a shit if he featured poppy artists.

Chokey wrote:
>Taylor Swift
>Lil Wayne
>Chris Brown
>Nicki Minaj
>Trey Songz

I like all those artists too. That album was really dope. I have it autographed. Been a fan since the mixtape days.
dunno if srs Opinions on B.O.B's 'Strange Clouds' album? 3497625904
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 20:50
Chokey wrote:
DGCK wrote:B.O.B is so legit so I didn't give a shit if he featured poppy artists.

Chokey wrote:
>Taylor Swift
>Lil Wayne
>Chris Brown
>Nicki Minaj
>Trey Songz

I don't really listen to all them on the reg, but I've probably heard 90% of all their music. Taylor Swift gets all my respect, she composes and writes every single one of her songs alone. She's just a true musician.

The Nicki Minaj feature on B.o.B's album had it's strong points but it definitely didn't deliver. I can easily see how one can put all of these names into the same pot and shelf them. I personally delve into anything I can and I usually find something I like. I only truly dislike a handful of artists.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 20:53
DGCK wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Chokey wrote:
>Taylor Swift
>Lil Wayne
>Chris Brown
>Nicki Minaj
>Trey Songz

I don't really listen to all them on the reg, but I've probably heard 90% of all their music. Taylor Swift gets all my respect, she composes and writes every single one of her songs alone. She's just a true musician.

The Nicki Minaj feature on B.o.B's album had it's strong points but it definitely didn't deliver. I can easily see how one can put all of these names into the same pot and shelf them. I personally delve into anything I can and I usually find something I like. I only truly dislike a handful of artists.

Mac Miller?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 10:08
DGCK wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Chokey wrote:
>Taylor Swift
>Lil Wayne
>Chris Brown
>Nicki Minaj
>Trey Songz

Lil Wayne was to obvious and really... really? did he need him? Only to get a bigger buzz on the album. And CB... fuck that faggot! He has an amazing voice but fuck him this is rap not the gay ass radio.
Seems that BOB wanted to get played on the radio.
I dont hate BOB. I got a few of his tracks on my Ipod. But he aint really that good IMO.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 10:29
Chokey wrote:
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:Haha, i can't take your opinion seriously, at all, if you can judge an album without listening to it.

You must be psychic.
lmfao well said Hopsin 3
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 11:06
Chokey wrote:

You must be psychic.

Yeah that's obviously the same SwizZz 3
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 11:08
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:
Chokey wrote:

You must be psychic.

Yeah that's obviously the same Opinions on B.O.B's 'Strange Clouds' album? 3796888498
Guess you say no. Then how can you say you dont like it? Its the same. A bunch of whack sellouts and pop artists is the same as eating a big turd.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 11:12
Chokey wrote:
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:
Chokey wrote:

You must be psychic.

Yeah that's obviously the same Opinions on B.O.B's 'Strange Clouds' album? 3796888498
Guess you say no. Then how can you say you dont like it? Its the same. A bunch of whack sellouts and pop artists is the same as eating a big turd.

Whatever you say dude, i asked for peoples opinion on the album and i'm getting it, even if you've never listened to it SwizZz 1
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 4:00
I reviewed it after listening to it profusely, to be honest its waaaaaay too poppy, I think I gave it like a 7 out of 10, its got some good songs but over all I was extremely disappointed considering the hype.

Don't get me wrong, its not a bad album but its not great either.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 21:19
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:
Chokey wrote:
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:
Chokey wrote:

You must be psychic.

Whatever you say dude, i asked for peoples opinion on the album and i'm getting it, even if you've never listened to it Opinions on B.O.B's 'Strange Clouds' album? 3497625904
just heard the song with Nicki... it is actually a pretty good album Hopsin 3Opinions on B.O.B's 'Strange Clouds' album? 4064061219
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 13:15
lol this is kinda late I listened to it when it first came out in May and Some songs were pretty good while others are pop songs for the radio which I wish he would quit doing because he is very talented at rapping. Halfway Good Halfway Bad. I liked his first album better.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum