Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

New Shit On Youtube Empty New Shit On Youtube

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 4:07
Mostly covers but some rants here and there. Pretty entertaining to make, friends like it to. It was fun, I'm on E tonight so i had a blast Hopsin 3

Last edited by Teleport on Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 7:20; edited 1 time in total
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

New Shit On Youtube Empty Re: New Shit On Youtube

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 5:58
smh
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 6:23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCduKvL-RotQ8QfDLqEYMqHg?feature=guide

covered shit nonstop for about an hour. All legit, no pauses, all just rap. Watch it if you're skeptical.

edit:uploading right now so might be a few min as of 11:24, been about a minute and at 10 percent

Edit: 11:37 and it's at 79%

https://youtu.be/qJ-1OvfD1eo

Will periodically get uploaded throughout the day, check in the morning for an hour of straight up Hopsin Eminem and Tech covers nonstop lol. It would be cool if i could get some feed to, idk wtf im doing.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 21:05
Why don't you write/create something of your own? Do what you want it's up to you,but I do not enjoy covers of hip hop music. Honestly don't think I have ever seen or heard one before this though.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 21:54
dukeblue wrote:Why don't you write/create something of your own? Do what you want it's up to you,but I do not enjoy covers of hip hop music. Honestly don't think I have ever seen or heard one before this though.
Because these are all spur of the moment things when I'm high. I want to create something myself but I want the first thing I actually put together to be insane. I battle sometimes and I'm pretty good at it, and I've written disses/mock songs a whole bunch of times, but never recorded my own material. I'll give it a shot when I'm in the mood though.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 14:12
"Rock bottom, I've been there but in a different way. I've always been a rich white kid."
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 22:25
DGCK wrote:"Rock bottom, I've been there but in a different way. I've always been a rich white kid."
What it's true, I had to go to rehab and DOC, I may have always had money but I've definitely felt shitty as hell before
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 20:01
It was just a really hilarious quote. But, rehab and DOC are no where near rock-bottom though man. I've been locked up (after age 18...) and to rehab. Those are both helpful situations. Some people can't even afford rehab. It may have felt like the end of the world, it wasn't.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 22:19
DGCK wrote:It was just a really hilarious quote. But, rehab and DOC are no where near rock-bottom though man. I've been locked up (after age 18...) and to rehab. Those are both helpful situations. Some people can't even afford rehab. It may have felt like the end of the world, it wasn't.
Yeah I get you. I haven't been to the REALLY gritty places of life, but at least I'm not some teenager who hasn't left his parents his entire life. Fuck it though, loll
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 23:46
I think you're better when you're sober and off drugs.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 3:01
Aww, some sing alongs.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 17:15
I've been sober for two days now and I'm returning to reality. I've been on psychadelics the last two weeks which is probably why I've done so many fucked up things. I won't even begin to tell you how strange my personal life is now. Anyways, I deleted the youtube account because frankly it was fucking stupid as shit. I became the cancer I hate so much in my psychadelic rage.

-Teleport
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum