Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Comment on YouTube Empty Comment on YouTube

Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 0:27
Comment on YouTube Capture

I want to know everyone's opinion on his.
this was posted on a You Tube Video of Hopsin!
KingFlow
KingFlow
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/kingflowproductions

Comment on YouTube Empty Re: Comment on YouTube

Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 0:38
Hes right, but a lil overboard, i dont know anybody that doesnt like wayne only cuz hopsin dissed him ha. Wayne does have "skills" not nearly as much as hopsin, all wayne gots is punchlines, that his style, instead of real lyricism like Hopsin, Eminem, Etc.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 0:56
the dude is right pretty much.
Blaze
Registered Member

Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 1:47
bump, need more opinions
BoomBotz
BoomBotz
Registered Member

Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 1:54
i personally don't like lil wayne as a person but he has my respect as an artist. The problem with this world today is that if one person hears somebody go "fuck this rapper" and see's a small group following along, he's the next to say "fuck this rapper". everybody is a critic in this world today and think they know it all. In my honest opinion lil wayne has talent and you can see that from his early years and when i say early years i mean songs from the block is hot to go dj.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 1:55
I swear I always see someone say "fuck Lil wayne" on a LOT of rappers videos.
It's just so random and I don't understand how that relates to the video at all..

Its getting repetitive too.
JohnsUn
Registered Member

Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 2:07

Lil wayne was actually really good. He should've stayed the same when he made Tha Carter 3 (Except that lollipop shit), and part of the reason he was so good on there was because his hometown had the tornado. So he was going through some deep shit and you could hear it.

Plus some people don't know Kendrick Lamar loved the way Lil wayne rapped. Before he got so big he sounded just like Lil Wayne, and when he first had a feature with lil wayne he said he loved how lil wayne used his words, so yeah just think about that.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 2:48
Lil Wayne has some dope albums. He just makes alot of shit
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 5:30
the only skill wayne has is that he doesnt write down any of his rhymes, he remembers them all. that's about as good as it gets with him.
JohnsUn
Registered Member

Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 6:23
AwesomeMan0710 wrote:the only skill wayne has is that he doesnt write down any of his rhymes, he remembers them all. that's about as good as it gets with him.

Nah he has skills, but he makes that shit music because he needs to make money somehow and that's how he is gettin it.
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 6:44
JohnsUn wrote:
AwesomeMan0710 wrote:the only skill wayne has is that he doesnt write down any of his rhymes, he remembers them all. that's about as good as it gets with him.

Nah he has skills, but he makes that shit music because he needs to make money somehow and that's how he is gettin it.
lookin at my comment now i'm just thinking about how ignorant that was of me to say haha. i've heard shit by wayne back in the day that i liked and still do. the real thing that pisses me off is people who say he's the best rapper alive....and from that i just get really mad and i'm like fuck wayne he sucks dick...ya know?
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 7:38
Lil Wayne in terms of lyricism is horrible, I like his song "Misunderstood", he sold out with The Carter 3, he had been an alright rapper before hand.

He also has real irritating voice, like he's constipated or something.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 8:06
lil wayne has some dope songs, but if you say he is the best alive, imma slap you.
CHA53
Registered Member

Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 15:36

Don't you think he would have done better if everything was in his head? Or even if he stored up rhymes?? Especially on westwood... I don't believe he doesn't write anything down, not one bit.

However, I used to like wayne back in the day, never a stan though, & he isn't in my top 30 even. I hate his voice, & autotune makes it worse... But he has SOME good songs, i like these a lot::

Blaze
Registered Member

Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 15:49
Idk why the Illuminati never took waynes westwood video down
JohnsUn
Registered Member

Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 16:17
AwesomeMan0710 wrote:
JohnsUn wrote:

lookin at my comment now i'm just thinking about how ignorant that was of me to say haha. i've heard shit by wayne back in the day that i liked and still do. the real thing that pisses me off is people who say he's the best rapper alive....and from that i just get really mad and i'm like fuck wayne he sucks dick...ya know?

Yeah I understand, he ain't know where close to the best but he has some skills.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum