Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximus needs feedback

+9
AlwaysRaw
King
Buddie
Fitzyy
STRANGEgenius
DGCK
dukeblue
Hyde
41OMaXiMuS
13 posters
Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Maximus needs feedback - Page 2 Empty Re: Maximus needs feedback

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 13:27
Jeet wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Thank you EVERYBODY so far for the great feedback.
Now get in the booth!!

As a direct result of the good advice given in this thread, I plan to journey to the lair of the booth today. I shall post results.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 21:57
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Now get in the booth!!

As a direct result of the good advice given in this thread, I plan to journey to the lair of the booth today. I shall post results.

Bottom line: Stick with horrorcore or meaningful music. Please don't make any more songs like hoes on my dick or whatever it's called lol.

King
King
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 22:43
buddie wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Now get in the booth!!

Bottom line: Stick with horrorcore or meaningful music. Please don't make any more songs like hoes on my dick or whatever it's called lol.

Line under bottom line: Go hard
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 11:01
I love your diversity Max but Head Knocks is my favorite of yours because of the simultaneous rhyme scheme, you really make the beat your bitch, where as in Body Bagz I ain't feelin' it as much, don't get me wrong, I fucking love Horrorcore and your lyrics are dope but I didn't like the vibe of that song, so be careful how you go about it, bruh.

Keep up the dope music! :)
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 12:01
Perfect Stranger wrote:I love your diversity Max but Head Knocks is my favorite of yours because of the simultaneous rhyme scheme, you really make the beat your bitch, where as in Body Bagz I ain't feelin' it as much, don't get me wrong, I fucking love Horrorcore and your lyrics are dope but I didn't like the vibe of that song, so be careful how you go about it, bruh.

Keep up the dope music! :)

I agree.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 13:48
I honestly did not expect for you guys to give me so much feedback. I really appreciate it and I'm taking everything you guys have said into account. I didn't want to say anything here because I usually get started on a project and then quit... but I am working on a mixtape. I already bought all the beats I wanted for it and have partially written 8 songs. The mixtape has a 90's hip hop feel to it, with just a DASH of some horrorcore elements here and there. I even have heavy story elements in a few songs. I have a feeling you guys are really gonna like it, it's my best work yet. I will most likely drop it on my birthday, 11/11. It will be free. I also plan to drop a vid or 2 for some songs before the mixtape drops.

Hopsin 2
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 13:52
Have you got a proper mic? lol
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 13:55
Jeet wrote:Have you got a proper mic? lol

This is the best quality I've reached with my mic before:

Please excuse the retarded video. I was awaken from a dead sleep and then forced to go out in the freezing cold to record it, lol.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 14:06
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Please excuse the retarded video. I was woke up from a dead sleep and forced to go out in the freezing cold to record it, lol.
That's dope man!! I'll definitely be downloading your mixtape haha
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 14:08
Jeet wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Please excuse the retarded video. I was woke up from a dead sleep and forced to go out in the freezing cold to record it, lol.
That's dope man!! I'll definitely be downloading your mixtape haha

Good shit man. That's what I like to hear, haha. I'll probably release one of the songs here soon for you guys to check out.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 14:09
who wouldn't :D?

us won't ;)
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 14:26
Fucking hell. So many white people nowadays that are beast MC's..what is the world coming to?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 14:32
Jeet wrote:Fucking hell. So many white people nowadays that are beast MC's..what is the world coming to?

LOL. I would still say the majority of white people suck at rapping. Well, tbh, the majority of people rapping in general. If you browse through youtube rap videos, you will lose all hope in white rappers tho.

But then you got guys like Wax & Eminem... true hip hop anomalies, inhumanly skilled.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 14:34
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Jeet wrote:Fucking hell. So many white people nowadays that are beast MC's..what is the world coming to?

LOL. I would still say the majority of white people suck at rapping. Well, tbh, the majority of people rapping in general. If you browse through youtube rap videos, you will lose all hope in white rappers tho.

But then you got guys like Wax & Eminem... true hip hop anomalies, inhumanly skilled.
Yes but the ratio nowadays is like 10x more than it was in the 80's or 90's lol. Not that I grew up around then, but based on what I've gathered
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 14:40
Jeet wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Yes but the ratio nowadays is like 10x more than it was in the 80's or 90's lol. Not that I grew up around then, but based on what I've gathered

Nah, you're definitely right about that. Eminem spawned an entire generation of white rappers.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 14:44
Jeet wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

3rd Bass,Cage, House Of Krazies, Beastie Boys,Snow.

All white, all from the 80's/90's, all better than Eminem and Wax.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 14:46
King Suicide wrote:
Jeet wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Not this again... I'm not even gonna reply. Thanks for your input tho.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 14:47
King Suicide wrote:
Jeet wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Uh, no.
And I said the ratio, I didn't say there were no white rappers
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 14:47
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
Jeet wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

For the record I like "Slim Shady LP" era Eminem and Wax but I think those artists are better.

Jeet wrote:
And I said the ratio, I didn't say there were no white rappers
True but you said it as if Beastie Boys and Vanilla Ice were the ONLY notable white rappers pre 1999.

Last edited by King Suicide on Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 14:50; edited 1 time in total
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 14:49
I'll stop lol, that doesn't deserve a response
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 14:49
King Suicide wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
Jeet wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

For the record I like "Slim Shady LP" era Eminem and Wax but I think those artists are better.

Okay, well this is the "Maximus Needs Feedback" thread... not the "King Suicides Favorite White Rappers" thread. We get it, you like 80's / 90's rappers... go get a bumper sticker or something.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 14:53
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Okay, well this is the "Maximus Needs Feedback" thread... not the "King Suicides Favorite White Rappers" thread. We get it, you like 80's / 90's rappers... go get a bumper sticker or something.

I was giving you feedback on white rappers if the 80's and 90's.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 14:55
King Suicide wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

No, you felt the need to let me know, yet again, that your favorite artists are better than mine. Take that shit elsewhere homie, stop derailing this thread. Thanks.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 15:08
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

No, you felt the need to let me know, yet again, that your favorite artists are better than mine. Take that shit elsewhere homie, stop derailing this thread. Thanks.

Oh, crap another fora where I'm hated.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 15:11
King Suicide wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Oh, crap another fora where I'm hated.

I'm starting to think you want me to hate you. But I don't. Please have my babies. You sexy bitch.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum