Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Hopsin was on the forums...

+13
Chokey
Hyde
41OMaXiMuS
STRANGEgenius
dukeblue
Jeet
BabySmacker
AlwaysRaw
Buddie
Frankie
The Real Red Rainbows
King
Knightmare
17 posters
Go down
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

If Hopsin was on the forums... - Page 2 Empty Re: If Hopsin was on the forums...

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 13:15
dude im on 20 hits of acid and 5 pills of e. i cant NOT be insane atm. u kno im normally chill, and thats at least 5 e pills IN!
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

If Hopsin was on the forums... - Page 2 Empty Re: If Hopsin was on the forums...

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 15:09
Teleport wrote:dude im on 20 hits of acid and 5 pills of e. i cant NOT be insane atm. u kno im normally chill, and thats at least 5 e pills IN!
canibus>eminem
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 15:16
Trying so hard not to ban Teleport right now.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 16:59
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Trying so hard not to ban Teleport right now.

Think he finally went to sleep...
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 17:04
dukeblue wrote:

About fucking time. That shit was crazy. His post count went up by over 100 in less than 12 hours.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 17:10
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
dukeblue wrote:

About fucking time. That shit was crazy. His post count went up by over 100 in less than 12 hours.

Haha and it was just random bullshit over and over.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 17:14
dukeblue wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
dukeblue wrote:

Haha and it was just random bullshit over and over.

Hahaha yup. It was starting to give me a headache, I had to stop trying to make sense of it all.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 17:42
The Event wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:George? George isn't even on this forum. Hopsin shouldn't be afraid of constructive criticism which essentially is what a forum is place for in his case. He should face up to his insecurities as an artist or as a person and better himself.
Excuse me. But, Hopsin said on the last forum that "RedRainbows" was George. George posted a twitter and linked it with his account. Now on that Twitter acount George says his name on these forums is "The Real Red Rainbows. So STFU. And Maximus: yes, Everyone on here praises him. But, We also talk mad shit on I'm and his labelmates. I understand that there is bound to be some criticism but we all know Hopsin doesn't do well with ny form of hate/criticism.

thats my Twitter, but I'm not George. Hopsin 3 Marcus always was kinda sorta an IDIOT. Why don't you check that Twitter? See what it says? write it on a piece of paper, fold it very neatly, stick it in an envelope, slowly pull your ass cheeks apart and stick it up-your-ass. Hopsin may not do well with criticism but he's an artist - everything he does is public domain. So, stop being a stan. YOU CAN BE A FAN OF ALL OF HIS SONGS N*GGA BUT JUST DON'T RIDE HIS DICK...NOOOOO DON'T RIDE HIS DICK....JUST DON'T RIDE HIS DICK....NOOOOOO...DON'T RIDE HIS DICK!!!!
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 17:44
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:
The Event wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:George? George isn't even on this forum. Hopsin shouldn't be afraid of constructive criticism which essentially is what a forum is place for in his case. He should face up to his insecurities as an artist or as a person and better himself.
Excuse me. But, Hopsin said on the last forum that "RedRainbows" was George. George posted a twitter and linked it with his account. Now on that Twitter acount George says his name on these forums is "The Real Red Rainbows. So STFU. And Maximus: yes, Everyone on here praises him. But, We also talk mad shit on I'm and his labelmates. I understand that there is bound to be some criticism but we all know Hopsin doesn't do well with ny form of hate/criticism.

thats my Twitter, but I'm not George. Hopsin 3 Marcus always was kinda sorta an IDIOT. Why don't you check that Twitter? See what it says? write it on a piece of paper, fold it very neatly, stick it in an envelope, slowly pull your ass cheeks apart and stick it up-your-ass. Hopsin may not do well with criticism but he's an artist - everything he does is public domain. So, stop being a stan. YOU CAN BE A FAN OF ALL OF HIS SONGS N*GGA BUT JUST DON'T RIDE HIS DICK...NOOOOO DON'T RIDE HIS DICK....JUST DON'T RIDE HIS DICK....NOOOOOO...DON'T RIDE HIS DICK!!!!

More conspiracies..yay
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 17:48
The Event wrote:

lmao Hopsin 3
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 17:49
GangusKahn wrote:
The Event wrote:

More conspiracies..yay

Gotta love them! At this point I'm almost certain "The Real Red Rainbows" is also "Therealfakehopsin" who is also "410MaXIMus" who I think it is safe to now say is Hopsin...... Hopsin 2
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 17:51
dukeblue wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
The Event wrote:

More conspiracies..yay

Gotta love them! At this point I'm almost certain "The Real Red Rainbows" is also "Therealfakehopsin" who is also "410MaXIMus" who I think it is safe to now say is Hopsin...... Hopsin 2

Hahahaha. I wish I was Hopsin (no homo). If I was Hopsin, you guys would already Have Knock Madness & Haywire 2.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 17:55
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
dukeblue wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
The Event wrote:

More conspiracies..yay

Hahahaha. I wish I was Hopsin (no homo). If I was Hopsin, you guys would already Have Knock Madness & Haywire 2.

Hopsin 3 Yeah whatever you say man. I believe you on knock madness but getting swizz to work with you on Haywire 2 would be the hard part. He's just to busy right now.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 18:01
dukeblue wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
dukeblue wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
The Event wrote:

More conspiracies..yay

Hopsin 3 Yeah whatever you say man. I believe you on knock madness but getting swizz to work with you on Haywire 2 would be the hard part. He's just to busy right now.

Lol. The truth is, SwizZz schedule is just packed right now.

Every morning he has to wake up, take a shit, eat breakfast... and oh yeah, think about the fact that he's friends with one of the best up & coming underground hip hop artists in the fucking world. No pity for SwizZz. His career is practically guaranteed to be succesful just because of his connection to Hopsin. Lazy ass fool needs to make some music and stop playin with his dick all day.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 22:08
lol, Maxi.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 2:12
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
dukeblue wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
dukeblue wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
The Event wrote:

More conspiracies..yay

Lol. The truth is, SwizZz schedule is just packed right now.

Every morning he has to wake up, take a shit, eat breakfast... and oh yeah, think about the fact that he's friends with one of the best up & coming underground hip hop artists in the fucking world. No pity for SwizZz. His career is practically guaranteed to be succesful just because of his connection to Hopsin. Lazy ass fool needs to make some music and stop playin with his dick all day.
Cut him some slack...he may be self conscious because his voice hasn't cracked yet
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 2:53
TO BE HONEST - I'M.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

http://www.sharebeast.com/co2celn748q1

AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 3:40
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:TO BE HONEST - I'M.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!
I can't tell if this is some troll or hopsin.... WTF WTF
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 5:07
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:TO BE HONEST - I'M.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You aren't Hopsin. You've dissed Dame too many times to be Hop.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 5:28
One Hop, two Hop, three Hop, four...he's Hop...your Hop....we're Hop...none...

Stand up?
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 5:36
So confused right now
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 7:41
Jeet be sweet, that nigga the shit (but said like sheet)
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 18:48
Jeet wrote:So confused right now
lol this
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 19:03
The Event wrote:

You aren't Hopsin. You've dissed Dame too many times to be Hop.
What if Hop doesnt like dame so is using this account to say what he feels cuz no one'll guess its him o_O
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 19:08
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:One Hop, two Hop, three Hop, four...he's Hop...your Hop....we're Hop...none...

Stand up?
Wow.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum