Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Hopsin was on the forums...

+13
Chokey
Hyde
41OMaXiMuS
STRANGEgenius
dukeblue
Jeet
BabySmacker
AlwaysRaw
Buddie
Frankie
The Real Red Rainbows
King
Knightmare
17 posters
Go down
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

If Hopsin was on the forums... Empty If Hopsin was on the forums...

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 1:23
Everyone talks so much shit. If he were to come on here once in a while all he would see is "Hopsin's gf is ruining him" and "Hopsin's not good wih release dates" (which is true) and George constantly talking shit on him. Even though no one believes him (At least I don't) and stuff about his "crew". I was hoing someon could get Hop on here tha I realized this.
King
King
Registered Member

If Hopsin was on the forums... Empty Re: If Hopsin was on the forums...

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 1:30
I made a thread on this too, thats why I think he hesitates to visit because of the negativity.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 2:26
George? George isn't even on this forum. Hopsin shouldn't be afraid of constructive criticism which essentially is what a forum is place for in his case. He should face up to his insecurities as an artist or as a person and better himself.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 2:30
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:George? George isn't even on this forum. Hopsin shouldn't be afraid of constructive criticism which essentially is what a forum is place for in his case. He should face up to his insecurities as an artist or as a person and better himself.

This. I completely agree.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 2:30
Visiting this forum once a week would only make him a better artist and would be to his advantage.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 2:40
buddie wrote:Visiting this forum once a week would only make him a better artist and would be to his advantage.
This
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 2:42
The Event wrote:Everyone talks so much shit. If he were to come on here once in a while all he would see is "Hopsin's gf is ruining him" and "Hopsin's not good wih release dates" (which is true) and George constantly talking shit on him. Even though no one believes him (At least I don't) and stuff about his "crew". I was hoing someon could get Hop on here tha I realized this.

No one talks shit. We are all Hopsin fans. We dissect him because he is an artist and puts himself out there. We mean no harm. Hopsin should realize this.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 3:17
The Event wrote:Everyone talks so much shit. If he were to come on here once in a while all he would see is "Hopsin's gf is ruining him" and "Hopsin's not good wih release dates" (which is true) and George constantly talking shit on him. Even though no one believes him (At least I don't) and stuff about his "crew". I was hoing someon could get Hop on here tha I realized this.
Got any evidence? I haven't seen any of that in the forums.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 3:48
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:George? George isn't even on this forum. Hopsin shouldn't be afraid of constructive criticism which essentially is what a forum is place for in his case. He should face up to his insecurities as an artist or as a person and better himself.

Agreed, it's all constructive criticism, and from some of the most loyal fans he has.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 4:12
buddie wrote:Visiting this forum once a week would only make him a better artist and would be to his advantage.
This is the truth.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 5:41
"Hopsin's gf is ruining him"

my line :D

and yes Hop can't stand up to negativity.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 14:57

Huh? Everyone praises Hopsin on this forum. But of course there are going to be criticisms here, we are his biggest fans! Maybe you are only reading negative threads or something. You got the wrong idea.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 15:04
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Huh? Everyone praises Hopsin on this forum. But of course there are going to be criticisms here, we are his biggest fans! Maybe you are only reading negative threads or something. You got the wrong idea.
This is what I thought but didn't feel like posting
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 20:58
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

and the first line he wrote Hopsin 4
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 5:19
Excuse me. But, Hopsin said on the last forum that "RedRainbows" was George. George posted a twitter and linked it with his account. Now on that Twitter acount George says his name on these forums is "The Real Red Rainbows. So STFU. And Maximus: yes, Everyone on here praises him. But, We also talk mad shit on I'm and his labelmates. I understand that there is bound to be some criticism but we all know Hopsin doesn't do well with ny form of hate/criticism.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 6:19
The Event wrote:
Excuse me. But, Hopsin said on the last forum that "RedRainbows" was George. George posted a twitter and linked it with his account. Now on that Twitter acount George says his name on these forums is "The Real Red Rainbows. So STFU. And Maximus: yes, Everyone on here praises him. But, We also talk mad shit on I'm and his labelmates. I understand that there is bound to be some criticism but we all know Hopsin doesn't do well with ny form of hate/criticism.
If Hopsin was on the forums... Picard-facepalm
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 7:29
Hopsin be dope, nigga insane. Fucked in the brain, bat shit crazy if u know what i mean mang. Hes insecure tho, could do some work, could make mroe cash could be more of a flirt. I luv u hop we gotta collab, ill give u 10k if u want, i got so much shit and u know i luv to flaunt. Peace nigs hit me up if u wanna chill, we'll get fucked up, BANGIN models is all we'll drill
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 8:37
Teleport what the fuck is wrong with you
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 9:47
ive been binging on e and acid for 3 days. Im super fucked
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 9:47
take advantage while u can nigs
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 9:48
Jeet wrote:Teleport what the fuck is wrong with you

his high, i mean look at the photo he posted Hopsin 3
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 13:11
He is starting to get weird... even for me! Hopsin 4
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 13:14
i dont do that when im high.... dizzy is normal at 20 blunts a day !
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 13:14
Hopsin 5 i dont do that when im high.... dizzy is normal at 20 blunts a day !
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 13:15
Chokey wrote:
He is starting to get weird... even for me! Hopsin 4

he took drugs, lamo.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum