where is it?

Made by Frankie

4 Re: Laughterhouse - See Dead People on 11/8/2012, 4:26 pm

whufcwesthamunited

Registered Member
troll or being srs?

5 Re: Laughterhouse - See Dead People on 11/8/2012, 10:06 pm

Registered Member
Lol I put hidden on it, you gotta be signed in so you should see it.

6 Re: Laughterhouse - See Dead People on 12/8/2012, 7:23 am

achmed420

Registered Member
yeah it shows up now. i dont know why it didnt before

Made by Frankie

7 Re: Laughterhouse - See Dead People on 14/8/2012, 11:51 am

Hyde

Banned Member

not listening to this cuz of bad feed, plus im zonked from all this speed, stuttering and misadlepping way too much. HMU cuz i love to fuck and rge face i dont care if your red purple black or white, as long as your cool and dont wanna fight. I hate faggots so dont bother if your one, ill still chill if u buy but it wont be much fun. HMU 12244000400, i perform for free at club level, altho i dont post music to youtube cuz fuk that, ill go up the hard working and fun way. Wil supply massive amounts of drugs, im talking kilos

8 Re: Laughterhouse - See Dead People on 14/8/2012, 5:40 pm

achmed420

Registered Member
Teleport wrote:not listening to this cuz of bad feed, plus im zonked from all this speed, stuttering and misadlepping way too much. HMU cuz i love to fuck and rge face i dont care if your red purple black or white, as long as your cool and dont wanna fight. I hate faggots so dont bother if your one, ill still chill if u buy but it wont be much fun. HMU 12244000400, i perform for free at club level, altho i dont post music to youtube cuz fuk that, ill go up the hard working and fun way. Wil supply massive amounts of drugs, im talking kilos

dude stop fuckin spamming every thread with your shitty raps about nothing. they are stupid and your not very good at it

9 Re: Laughterhouse - See Dead People on 1/10/2012, 8:20 pm

FactoryOfEmbers

Registered Member
@Hyde wrote:not listening to this cuz of bad feed, plus im zonked from all this speed, stuttering and misadlepping way too much. HMU cuz i love to fuck and rge face i dont care if your red purple black or white, as long as your cool and dont wanna fight. I hate faggots so dont bother if your one, ill still chill if u buy but it wont be much fun. HMU 12244000400, i perform for free at club level, altho i dont post music to youtube cuz fuk that, ill go up the hard working and fun way. Wil supply massive amounts of drugs, im talking kilos

Well... that blew.

10 Re: Laughterhouse - See Dead People on 5/10/2012, 2:59 am

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
@Hyde wrote:not listening to this cuz of bad feed, plus im zonked from all this speed, stuttering and misadlepping way too much. HMU cuz i love to fuck and rge face i dont care if your red purple black or white, as long as your cool and dont wanna fight. I hate faggots so dont bother if your one, ill still chill if u buy but it wont be much fun. HMU 12244000400, i perform for free at club level, altho i dont post music to youtube cuz fuk that, ill go up the hard working and fun way. Wil supply massive amounts of drugs, im talking kilos
Hopsin 3
man, i remember where he'd just break out on here in rap,like wtf

11 Re: Laughterhouse - See Dead People on 14/10/2012, 7:08 pm

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
It was a good mixtape btw, On the House

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum