Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passionate MC - "Jarimiah Ford" (E-Dash Diss)

+13
Passionate MC
texasiopp
Knightmare
achmed420
liftthat
whufcwesthamunited
STRANGEgenius
SFVigilante
Kamikaze
Jeet
King
BabySmacker
Buddie
17 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Passionate MC - "Jarimiah Ford" (E-Dash Diss) Empty Passionate MC - "Jarimiah Ford" (E-Dash Diss)

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 22:21

Dope ass video! Passionate won, hands down!
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Passionate MC - "Jarimiah Ford" (E-Dash Diss) Empty Re: Passionate MC - "Jarimiah Ford" (E-Dash Diss)

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 22:31
I support Passion 110%, but this track is not up to par whatsoever. However, he outshined E-Dash easily.

His punchlines were still on point as always.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Passionate MC - "Jarimiah Ford" (E-Dash Diss) Empty Re: Passionate MC - "Jarimiah Ford" (E-Dash Diss)

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 22:31
BabySmacker wrote:I support Passion 110%, but this track is not up to par whatsoever. However, he outshined E-Dash easily.

I didn't care for his verses that much, but it was solid and on point and that chorus>>
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 22:39
buddie wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:I support Passion 110%, but this track is not up to par whatsoever. However, he outshined E-Dash easily.

I didn't care for his verses that much, but it was solid and on point and that chorus>>

the chorus was good because of Killa T haha. they made a good duo imo.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 22:42
BabySmacker wrote:
buddie wrote:

the chorus was good because of Killa T haha. they made a good duo imo.

Passionate couldn't make a hook to save his life and that will only hold him back until he learns to do so. He's limiting himself as an artist by just trying to be lyrical without actually making good songs that people can listen to. As for Killa T, I've always been a fan of his choruses/hooks. He's a beast when it comes to that aspect of Hip Hop. They make a great duo imo.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 23:28
Killa T did kill that chorus.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 1:20
lyrics killed it but I don't like his delivery
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 1:22
he has to win this, that guy e-dash is so bad i couldn't understand a word he said in his he was just mumbling
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 3:47
Passionate is a beast And so is Killa
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 21:08
Kamikaze wrote:he has to win this, that guy e-dash is so bad i couldn't understand a word he said in his he was just mumbling

E-Dash is nice, but he just didn't bring it on is last diss.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 7:13
Passionates flow sucks IMO, but his lyrics are dope.

and Killa T murdered that chorus, i'd rather listen to the chorus than the verses.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 11:21
STRANGEgenius wrote:Passionates flow sucks IMO, but his lyrics are dope.

and Killa T murdered that chorus, i'd rather listen to the chorus than the verses.
this
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 13:39
I like it. It's good and Passionate and Killa T sound good together
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 13:39
In fact, I want to know who you think is better - Killa T or Street Light. They are very different but I wanna know who people prefer?
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 15:22
Street Light without a doubt
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 15:36
Street Light, he lyrically butrapes Killa and Passionate put together.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 16:36
Street Light is better lyrically and I think he is a good rapper, but he has one of the worst deliveries I've ever heard, he uses the same boring flow in every song, and most of his hooks suck. Hence the reason why he lost in the first round of this contest.

Passionate and Killa T are just more appealing to the average fan.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 20:23
Street light is a better rapper although he doesn't always make better songs.
I prefer streetlight, he knows how to actually make a song his own look below for example.

Street light has a lot of qualities that passionate is missing.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 20:43
GOAT
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 21:07
I had a feeling people would choose street light
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 2:49
buddie wrote:Street Light is better lyrically and I think he is a good rapper, but he has one of the worst deliveries I've ever heard, he uses the same boring flow in every song, and most of his hooks suck. Hence the reason why he lost in the first round of this contest.

You obviously haven't heard his new stuff then
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 5:54
Jeet wrote:
buddie wrote:Street Light is better lyrically and I think he is a good rapper, but he has one of the worst deliveries I've ever heard, he uses the same boring flow in every song, and most of his hooks suck. Hence the reason why he lost in the first round of this contest.

You obviously haven't heard his new stuff then

this, his flow is nice.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 7:57
lol i guess it looks like im the only one that thinks e-dash should win. dont get me wrong passionate mc is good but i just dont think he brought it in this round like he did in the others and e-dash suprised me this round and his entry was a lot more entertaining and im pretty sure atleast one thing the jokerr is looking for is how entertaining your entry is. but on a side note, that killa t hook was crazy!
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 20:46
achmed420 wrote:lol i guess it looks like im the only one that thinks e-dash should win. dont get me wrong passionate mc is good but i just dont think he brought it in this round like he did in the others and e-dash suprised me this round and his entry was a lot more entertaining and im pretty sure atleast one thing the jokerr is looking for is how entertaining your entry is. but on a side note, that killa t hook was crazy!

I don't really know who I'm siding with on this one. E-Dash's verses were good and he made a lot of good points, but the hook was absolutely horrendous and the video looked like it was filmed by a three year old.

Passionate's verses were good, but I don't think he made as many good points as E-Dash did. However, Killa T's hook was excellent and I enjoyed this song as a whole a lot more than I did E-Dash's.

With that said, I don't really know how to judge this since Killa T's hook is the main reason why I like the song better. I'm still going to vote for Passionate only because I want to hear him and The Jokerr make a track together and he's been working hard making music for a while now and I think he deserves to win this contest.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 0:40
Passionate deserves to win this!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum