Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passionate MC "Off With His Head" [Street Light Diss]

+12
Grandmaster
Passionate MC
41OMaXiMuS
Chokey
semaj116
hopsintupac
STRANGEgenius
King
Jeet
liftthat
Buddie
16 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Passionate MC "Off With His Head" [Street Light Diss] Empty Passionate MC "Off With His Head" [Street Light Diss]

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 3:13
Even though some of the people on this forum will find a reason to hate this, Passionate went in! Nothing but pure BARS!

liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Passionate MC "Off With His Head" [Street Light Diss] Empty Re: Passionate MC "Off With His Head" [Street Light Diss]

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 3:21
The complexity of his bars will go over most peoples head.

People can be obsessed with his image all they want. Concerned with him being a Jedi & whatnot. But you can't deny his bars tbh.

GOAT's gonna GOAT.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Passionate MC "Off With His Head" [Street Light Diss] Empty Re: Passionate MC "Off With His Head" [Street Light Diss]

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 3:30
Extremely corny intro. Average production. Horrible hook. But damn this is dope shit. Can't hate with bars like that. This is way I'm gonna ignore his facebook and just enjoy the music. (His personality won't get him far in the industry though)
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 6:18
Jeet wrote:Extremely corny
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 6:23
This was dope!

But streetlight >
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 7:51
gay beat, gay chorus, gay flow, some really retarded lines.

But we all know Street is gonna come out and rape him.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 10:58
This is good passion has evolved as an emcee no need to hate him... but Idk street light could kill him but so could passion I think they are very close lyrically...
semaj116
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 12:49
Am I the only one who hates how Passion thinks he's so good that he has to fucking outline his puns and wordplay in the lyrics? God that annoys me, then again I've never like Passion so there's probably some bias but I don't care. Just don't like the dude.

He's fine as a lyricist though don't get me wrong, but as an artist he's eh
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 15:09
STRANGEgenius wrote:gay beat, gay chorus, gay flow, some really retarded lines.

But we all know Street is gonna come out and rape him.
I have a feeling you're not a Passionate fan SwizZz 1
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 17:20
This shit was corny AF. Decent bars tho. But Street Light is the better MC by far.
Passionate MC
Passionate MC
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/PassionateMC

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 20:04
Why thank you Big Grin
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 20:44
Well streetlight is better than most rappers tbh.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 22:49
Passion will win the beef, Street may have better flow and content but doesn't really have the same brutality as Passion does.

And I actually think Pass is a good dude.
Passionate MC
Passionate MC
Registered Member

Tue 11 Dec 2012 - 22:48
Wow, I didn't think anyone thought I was a good person on this site lol

I appreciate that kindly.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 0:10
Passionate MC wrote:Wow, I didn't think anyone thought I was a good person on this site lol

you are only a good person of you agree that ICP is better than Eminem.

Canibus
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 16:04
King wrote:
Passionate MC wrote:Wow, I didn't think anyone thought I was a good person on this site lol

Canibus

I was trolling with that, dumbass.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 16:27
Our youngest member (12) thinks you're a good person. Every event in your life has been working towards this grand moment. Congrats bro, take a bow. Thumbs Up
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 17:03
Passion got clever and went in here, but let's be honest, Street Light is real, so much more entertaining and a hell of a lot more witty.

Passionate needs some delivery lessons
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 17:28
I don't like either of their delivery.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 17:33
DGCK wrote:Passion got clever and went in here, but let's be honest, Street Light is real, so much more entertaining and a hell of a lot more witty.

I actually like Passionate's delivery alot, the only thing that really bothers me is the lisp.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 20:59
Grandmaster wrote:
King wrote:

Canibus

I was trolling with that, dumbass.

Passionate MC "Off With His Head" [Street Light Diss] 342668_o
Captain Calamity
Registered Member

Thu 13 Dec 2012 - 8:16
I like both, but that off red back ground always bothers me for some reason
Passionate MC
Passionate MC
Registered Member

Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 18:28
Grandmaster wrote:
DGCK wrote:Passion got clever and went in here, but let's be honest, Street Light is real, so much more entertaining and a hell of a lot more witty.

I actually like Passionate's delivery alot, the only thing that really bothers me is the lisp.

Join up a blogtv chat... I don't have a lisp by any means lol
Passionate MC
Passionate MC
Registered Member

Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 18:29

LoL I can deliver any way I'd like...
Registered Member

Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 18:56
Passionate MC wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:

Join up a blogtv chat... I don't have a lisp by any means lol

Yeah it's just how his shitty music sounds.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum