Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICP , Hopsin & Tech N9ne - SKREEEM

+23
dukeblue
Buddie
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
BabySmacker
Fiasco
Nidac_7
DGCK
SFVigilante
GangusKahn
texasiopp
41OMaXiMuS
Fitzyy
CHA53
anthonyFv
Kitzk
Chokey
Zwis
King
achmed420
Jeet
The Real Red Rainbows
Frankie
STRANGEgenius
27 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

ICP , Hopsin & Tech N9ne - SKREEEM - Page 2 Empty Re: ICP , Hopsin & Tech N9ne - SKREEEM

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 20:43
ICP , Hopsin & Tech N9ne - SKREEEM - Page 2 Hateit12

This song was terrible and Tech's verse>
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

ICP , Hopsin & Tech N9ne - SKREEEM - Page 2 Empty Re: ICP , Hopsin & Tech N9ne - SKREEEM

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 21:59
Not a good song.......but wouldn't expect anything else with ICP just do not like their music. Ever.

P.S. Looks like the songs been taken down now.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 23:07
you cant blame Hop and Tech not trying , lol. Hell Jarren would be better than ICP.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 23:41
I wouldn't like them to have amazing verses on an icp song to be honest.. seems like a waste to me

@strange you're pushing it now, even Jarrens worst shit is better than icp lol
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 0:01
King wrote:I wouldn't like them to have amazing verses on an icp song to be honest.. seems like a waste to me

i said he is better? lol
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 0:12
STRANGEgenius wrote:
King wrote:I wouldn't like them to have amazing verses on an icp song to be honest.. seems like a waste to me

i said he is better? lol

I know it's just the way you said it lol.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 0:22
King wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

i said he is better? lol

I know it's just the way you said it lol.

alritey bro, lol.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 5:02
Elephants occasionally masturbate with their own trunks.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 5:09
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Elephants occasionally masturbate with their own trunks.
You baked?
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 7:20
BabySmacker wrote:hop's verse was butt and insanely ironic after the release of imoh5

edit: and icp has once again recycled the same subject matter

hop did this verse soo long ago. i remember it being talked about like a year ago. it just happened to finally get released
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 14:05
Jeet wrote:
You baked?

I was indeed baked at the time of my previous message. Hopsin 3
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 14:44
Jeet wrote:
You baked?
if that is the ingredients I dont wanna taste.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 14:48
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
You baked?
if that is the ingredients I dont wanna taste.

You sure you don't want some tasty Elephant Semen Pie?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 20:52
Fun fact of the day: The Jokerr mixed Hopsin's verse on this song
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 16:33
My GF defends ICP sometimes and even she didn't like this song, lol.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 16:45
41OMaXiMuS wrote:My GF defends ICP sometimes and even she didn't like this song, lol.

How do you date her SwizZz 2
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 16:47
DGCK wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:My GF defends ICP sometimes and even she didn't like this song, lol.

How do you date her SwizZz 2

Lmfao. Yeah, that's almost a dealbreaker. She knows I hate ICP so she won't mention them around me. She also listens to Eminem, Hopsin, Tech N9ne, Wax & some other good artists, so it kind of makes up for it.

But even she will admit ICP sucks, she says she can't explain why she thinks some of their songs are good. *shrugs*
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 17:34
Hahah! Man my ex is the same way. I can't even front, she had a clown face/"Down with the Clown" tramp stamp, I swear to you. It was all gross and needed to be redone. She had all these gay faux-goth friends that would go to Juggalo shows and shit, she couldn't drag me out to one. She actually ended up cheating on me with some scrawny twat from an ICP show. They both were wearing black and white face paint. I had to find this out from her friend that watched. Horrible era of my relationship life. It solidified my hatred towards all those fucking losers that think that Juggalo Horror-core shit is cool lmao..

A quick side-note edit; I just went to look at her facebook for entertaining ignorant status updates. I sit there laughing at her stupidity, then eventually get down to status of her and my sister having a conversation. I had no fucking clue she was still in touch with this stupid bitch. The rest of this work day I'll be quite disgruntled. Look out for passive-aggressive posts.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 17:53
DGCK wrote:Hahah! Man my ex is the same way. I can't even front, she had a clown face/"Down with the Clown" tramp stamp, I swear to you. It was all gross and needed to be redone. She had all these gay faux-goth friends that would go to Juggalo shows and shit, she couldn't drag me out to one. She actually ended up cheating on me with some scrawny twat from an ICP show. They both were wearing black and white face paint. I had to find this out from her friend that watched. Horrible era of my relationship life. It solidified my hatred towards all those fucking losers that think that Juggalo Horror-core shit is cool lmao..

A quick side-note edit; I just went to look at her facebook for entertaining ignorant status updates. I sit there laughing at her stupidity, then eventually get down to status of her and my sister having a conversation. I had no fucking clue she was still in touch with this stupid bitch. The rest of this work day I'll be quite disgruntled. Look out for passive-aggressive posts.

Damn son, that's fucking wack. My GF went through a Juggalo phase but luckily that happened way before I entered the picture... or else I never would have entered the picture in the 1st place lol. She was looking through a photo album a few months ago and she had a pic of her chillin with a bunch of crusty lookin juggalos from years ago... even that pissed me off.

EDIT: I know what you mean bro. I have one ex that crushed me years ago and I check out her FB to laugh sometimes... but it occasionally backfires on me when I see something I don't like, and then I get all those old feelings back. Best to just stay away from those cancerous sluts.
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 20:17
I'm a Juggalo!
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 20:28
User Name wrote:I'm a Juggalo!

ICP , Hopsin & Tech N9ne - SKREEEM - Page 2 Chocolate_chip_cookie
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 21:56
I prefer trophies
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 4:36
What a great way to end a verse Hop.....
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 14:04
User Name wrote:I'm a Juggalo!

So am I.
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:58
ICP is tolerable in this song, but Hop n Tech killed it, as usual.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum