Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back

+6
Hyde
GangusKahn
hupsun
41OMaXiMuS
Grandmaster
RapLord81
10 posters
Go down
RapLord81
RapLord81
Registered Member

I'm back Empty I'm back

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:18
And... I'm back. I know you missed me. You've been looking elsewhere for comfort, but nothing quite fills up the space I left, right? Well, I knew you were hurting, so here I am.

Okay, not really. Though I miss your affectionate heckling, giving up the FV forums has not been the biggest hole in my life lately (that'd be the four left by some stray bullets I caught). No, I'm back because the wife insists. She thinks going back to my online life will be good for me. I tried to explain to her why I was taking time off. It's hard keeping the tone light when you're relearning how to walk and maintain control of your sphincter at the same time.

Apparently, I've become "too isolated," and the perfect solution is to start coming online again. To "connect" with "friends" and "open up" about my "feelings". Because nothing says well-adjusted quite like telling a group of faceless strangers how big a shit you took that morning. Not quite sure how "therapeutic" that'll be for me, but whatever.

So what am I feeling these days? The expansion of my ass as I'm stuck in bed all day. Yep, it's pretty much TV all day here in this sweet setup I've got going on my side of the bed (a tray table AND a pulley system?! I'm living like a king!). It's just me, my dog, and the daytime talk shows. I can't get enough of the problems of white trash America. All of which seem to revolve around the mystery of "who's your daddy?" Seriously, every one of these shows is about how some dumb fifteen-year-old doesn't know which of any number of these dickwit Casanovas she's sleeping with is the father of her kid. I know I can be an oversharer myself at times, but wow -- way to make mommy and daddy proud, Sweetheart.

Anyway, I guess it does feel good to be back. Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5 was great and I'm glad to see the forums still up and running.

Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

I'm back Empty Re: I'm back

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:27
Who the fuck are you?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:28
King Suicide wrote:Who the fuck are you?

Hahaha. He's been around for a while actually, but he disappeared.

Yo dude, you really got hit with some stray bullets? Or you trollin? SwizZz 1
hupsun
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:30
Sup bebe
RapLord81
RapLord81
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:42
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
King Suicide wrote:Who the fuck are you?

Hahaha. He's been around for a while actually, but he disappeared.

Yo dude, you really got hit with some stray bullets? Or you trollin? SwizZz 1

Unfortunately, I am not trolling. I was leaving the corner store by my house, and I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time... they were trying to shoot someone else. I was walking closer to the curb than him, so I was right in the middle of it. I can't even walk right now without assistance.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:54
Crazy about them bullets man...They got you damn...Welcome back tho
RapLord81
RapLord81
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 17:04
GangusKahn wrote:Crazy about them bullets man...They got you damn...Welcome back tho

Fucked up part... the person they were going after only got shot once, in the leg, and it was a minor injury. I just now got to the point where I can hobble to the bathroom. I don't have to shit into a cold metal pan anymore, thank God. They say I'll never be able to walk by myself again, I will always need crutches or something to help support my wieght and keep my body balanced.

To put a positive spin on it... I don't have to work. I just collect disability and sit around all day. But I'm already getting sick of that.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 17:40
RapLord81 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:Crazy about them bullets man...They got you damn...Welcome back tho

Fucked up part... the person they were going after only got shot once, in the leg, and it was a minor injury. I just now got to the point where I can hobble to the bathroom. I don't have to shit into a cold metal pan anymore, thank God. They say I'll never be able to walk by myself again, I will always need crutches or something to help support my wieght and keep my body balanced.

To put a positive spin on it... I don't have to work. I just collect disability and sit around all day. But I'm already getting sick of that.

Yeah thats gonna take some getting used to...I work from home (Which is why I'm on here all day), so I know what it feels like to be stuck inside...You just gotta find new hobbies to take up and keep your mind active.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 17:42
RapLord81 wrote:

Damn man, I wasn't here when you left but welcome back. Sorry to hear that, must be tough as fuck.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 18:52
Sorry to hear about that man. I am truly sorry about what you went through.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 19:58
That's a fucked up situation man... I cant even imagine. I actually know someone that was shot in the face and had to get 3 plastic surgeries... different situation, but I do know how emotionally taxing it can be.

Props for coming back on and resuming your regular activities tho.
Since you are gonna be watching a lot of TV, check out Breaking Bad.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 23:14
Sorry to hear about that man
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 23:16
your a soldier dude !

welcome back, wondering what happened !
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 0:36
After Dame gave us a shout out things have really been strange here... now this dude is coming back from the dead and make a thread in the wrong topic... I am afraid things will get wild on here the next month... cant wait.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum