Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Missing FBI agent found dead in California Empty Missing FBI agent found dead in California

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 20:50
An FBI agent who vanished more than two months ago in Burbank has been found dead near his home.

Police Sgt. Darin Ryburn told City News Service the body of 35-year-old Steven Ivens was found Monday in a wooded area by two hikers who smelled a suspicious odor. The area is behind a church and not far from Ivens' home.

The Los Angeles County coroner's office will determine how and when he died.

Authorities said Ivens was being treated for depression and was said to be distraught when he walked away from his home on May 10 with his keys and his service gun.

A massive air and ground search was unsuccessful.

Ivens' wife, Thea, later made a public plea for him to return home. He leaves behind a 1-year-old son.

Source
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Missing FBI agent found dead in California Empty Re: Missing FBI agent found dead in California

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 20:55
I never understood people who kill themselves. I don't hate on them or anything, it's their choice but I just don't get it. We don't even know what happens after we die for sure, why subject yourself to unknown consequences when you could just rough it out and chill on earth?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Missing FBI agent found dead in California Empty Re: Missing FBI agent found dead in California

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 20:57
Teleport wrote:I never understood people who kill themselves. I don't hate on them or anything, it's their choice but I just don't get it. We don't even know what happens after we die for sure, why subject yourself to unknown consequences when you could just rough it out and chill on earth?

Smart man.
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:17
Teleport wrote:I never understood people who kill themselves. I don't hate on them or anything, it's their choice but I just don't get it. We don't even know what happens after we die for sure, why subject yourself to unknown consequences when you could just rough it out and chill on earth?

This. Suicide is a cowards way out.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 17:00

Why stay and rough it out if you are not willing to live it up to the fullest though? If you have a concern about the afterlife, who's to say that is just your imagination running wild? Do you think maybe it could be some sort of conviction channeling through your conscious letting you know that there is something there? I say chilling on earth sounds good, but why not prepare for the worst and get all your ducks lined up just in case...Learn to read your surroundings, because they are constantly telling us that there is a good and bad in the afterlife.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum