Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS)

+11
King
hupsun
DGCK
dukeblue
BabySmacker
Jeet
Frankie
STRANGEgenius
Hyde
GangusKahn
41OMaXiMuS
15 posters
Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 6 Empty Re: Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS)

Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 12:14
LMAO at the way Meth Damon was shooting.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 6 Empty Re: Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS)

Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 13:41
You guys know that I would fuck Breaking Bad if it had a vagina.... I just love the show.

But I need to point out a huge flaw in this final season that has been bothering me:

It is impossible for Hank to be checking Jesse's voicemails without the password. Every provider requires a 4-digit minimum password. And Hank is working on the low, so it's not like he obtained a warrant to get the password from the provider.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 13:42
41OMaXiMuS wrote:You guys know that I would fuck Breaking Bad if it had a vagina.... I just love the show.

But I need to point out a huge flaw in this final season that has been bothering me:

It is impossible for Hank to be checking Jesse's voicemails without the password. Every provider requires a 4-digit minimum password. And Hank is working on the low, so it's not like he obtained a warrant to get the password from the provider.
Every provider in America? Cuz I don't have any password for that
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 13:44
Yeah, mine doesn't have a password either.

Are you sure it isn't just some providers?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 13:44
Jeet wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:You guys know that I would fuck Breaking Bad if it had a vagina.... I just love the show.

Yes, as far as I know. I've used a ton of different providers too. There's a law about it in the US.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 13:46
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Jeet wrote:

Yes, as far as I know. I've used a ton of different providers too. There's a law about it in the US.
Side Note: if they didn't require passwords then everybody would be able to check eachothers voicemail. In the U.S. you just call your own cell phone #, then you enter the password to check your voicemail.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 14:23
Oh ok. Over here my carrier just provides me with a number to call (321) to listen to voicemails, so the only way you'd be able to listen is to use my phone to call that number.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 15:05
I never used a password for my voicemail until recently. and that was by choice if i remember correctly
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 15:55
BabySmacker wrote:I never used a password for my voicemail until recently. and that was by choice if i remember correctly
Well then... paint my ass purple, call me an eggplant and feed me to a starving vegetarian lost in the middle of the sahara desert.

In my 26 years of life on this planet I have never encountered a cellphone that didn't require a 4-digit password to exist before activating your voicemail. I've used Verizon, Sprint, AT&T... all of them force you to create a password to use the voicemail feature.

So I dunno man, if there are U.S. cellphones out there that don't require a password, it must be a rare thing. Not only that, even if it was optional, who would knowingly leave their voicemails unprotected (Don't you guys have asshole friends that would change your voicemail greeting, etc?) Especially someone who spent years cooking meth and actually has something to hide.... as naive as Jesse can be sometimes, I would like to think he'd at least have learned enough from Walt to watch his back on simple things like that.

Also, no matter how angry Walt was, I don't think he'd ever scream multiple confessions into his cellphone like that, he's too smart. It felt like it was just a convenient plot device for the story to continue. But w.e... very minor gripes that dont ruin anything - just setting off my bs detector a bit.

EDIT: With other shows, I wouldn't even mention this shit. But Breaking Bad goes beyond mere television....
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 18:40
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:I never used a password for my voicemail until recently. and that was by choice if i remember correctly
Well then... paint my ass purple, call me an eggplant and feed me to a starving vegetarian lost in the middle of the sahara desert.

In my 26 years of life on this planet I have never encountered a cellphone that didn't require a 4-digit password to exist before activating your voicemail. I've used Verizon, Sprint, AT&T... all of them force you to create a password to use the voicemail feature.

So I dunno man, if there are U.S. cellphones out there that don't require a password, it must be a rare thing. Not only that, even if it was optional, who would knowingly leave their voicemails unprotected (Don't you guys have asshole friends that would change your voicemail greeting, etc?) Especially someone who spent years cooking meth and actually has something to hide.... as naive as Jesse can be sometimes, I would like to think he'd at least have learned enough from Walt to watch his back on simple things like that.

Also, no matter how angry Walt was, I don't think he'd ever scream multiple confessions into his cellphone like that, he's too smart. It felt like it was just a convenient plot device for the story to continue. But w.e... very minor gripes that dont ruin anything - just setting off my bs detector a bit.

EDIT: With other shows, I wouldn't even mention this shit. But Breaking Bad goes beyond mere television....

I have had T-Mobile as long as I've had a cellphone...not very long but still. I had a 4 digit passcode once or twice before, but I definitely remember it being optional at least back then.  My latest phone it may have actually forced me. It's all kinda foggy lol.

Jesse may have just given Hank the passcode honestly.

You'd think Walt would never have done something so stupid, but I just chalk it up to his soft spot for Jesse.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 14 Sep 2013 - 11:17

lost/10
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 16 Sep 2013 - 6:47
Holy shit..
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 16 Sep 2013 - 6:53
hank is kill
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 16 Sep 2013 - 12:46
Jesse can dig like a motherfucker.

Best episode of the series IMO.

And Annas acting, holy fuck.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 17 Sep 2013 - 0:56
STRANGEgenius wrote:Jesse can dig like a motherfucker.

they cant top the last two episodes of season 4. impossible. 

fucking hate anna. always did. guess thats her character but i just want to grab a stone and smash her head until she cant breath. fuck that cunt! if she doesn't die i will be unhappy.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 17 Sep 2013 - 1:34
Sometimes you just gotta put a little wigger on a chain and make him cook the blue stuff.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 17 Sep 2013 - 11:11
Chokey wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:Jesse can dig like a motherfucker.

they cant top the last two episodes of season 4. impossible. 

fucking hate anna. always did. guess thats her character but i just want to grab a stone and smash her head until she cant breath. fuck that cunt! if she doesn't die i will be unhappy.

they already did imo
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Thu 10 Oct 2013 - 18:49
Breaking Bad is great, but

this teaser > Breaking Bad

People are so criticising Dexter, but all in all this show holds a mirror up to our society and the ways of mankind.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 10 Oct 2013 - 19:31
Mark us wrote:Breaking Bad is great, but

People are so criticising Dexter, but all in all this show holds a mirror up to our society and the ways of mankind.
>any other show
>better than breaking bad

top kek
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Thu 10 Oct 2013 - 20:12
BabySmacker wrote:
Mark us wrote:Breaking Bad is great, but

>any other show
>better than breaking bad

top kek
Are you mocking me? Seriously I think Dexter has a lot of thoughtfullness and message behind it.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 10 Oct 2013 - 22:58
lol nah. i haven't even watched Dexter. the BrBa hype has not yet died down in my heart.

edit: 

for what it's worth i always wanted to give Dexter a shot.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Thu 10 Oct 2013 - 23:43
I'm not lying when I say this.........I have never watched Breaking Bad.

Try to convince me to watch it. I might consider.
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Fri 11 Oct 2013 - 8:59
BabySmacker wrote:lol nah. i haven't even watched Dexter. the BrBa hype has not yet died down in my heart.

edit: 

I think Breaking Bad is more accessible and more of a entertainung show than Dexter is. The whole drugs/gansta theme and this W.W. "I'm not in danger I AM the danger" morphing a nerdy loser guy into the Terminator makes it so popular. What makes Dexter the best tv show for me, is the idea of seeing the world from the eyes of someone who doesn't understand the alleged natural ways of human life and behaviour - a misfit to our so called society. It questions the imagination of a world divided into "bad" and "good" and puts our morals and rules into perspective. When is killing justified - or why even has it to be justified? Do "good" and "bad" even exist? I think the whole show has a positive feeling to it, though it shall reflect the bad sides of us.

Basically Breaking Bad is about a good person gone bad and Dexter ist just the opposite. But of course it's not all just black and white.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 11 Oct 2013 - 9:31
Mark us wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:lol nah. i haven't even watched Dexter. the BrBa hype has not yet died down in my heart.

edit: 

I think Breaking Bad is more accessible and more of a entertainung show than Dexter is. The whole drugs/gansta theme and this W.W. "I'm not in danger I AM the danger" morphing a nerdy loser guy into the Terminator makes it so popular. What makes Dexter the best tv show for me, is the idea of seeing the world from the eyes of someone who doesn't understand the alleged natural ways of human life and behaviour - a misfit to our so called society. It questions the imagination of a world divided into "bad" and "good" and puts our morals and rules into perspective. When is killing justified - or why even has it to be justified? Do "good" and "bad" even exist? I think the whole show has a positive feeling to it, though it shall reflect the bad sides of us.

Basically Breaking Bad is about a good person gone bad and Dexter ist just the opposite. But of course it's not all just black and white.
Breaking Bad addresses a lot of these issues too. It's just not as obvious.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 11 Oct 2013 - 9:35
Dexter S1, S2 & S4 some of the best tv in history.

S3, S5 & S7 are pretty good.

S6 & S8 are absolute shit.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum