Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS)

+11
King
hupsun
DGCK
dukeblue
BabySmacker
Jeet
Frankie
STRANGEgenius
Hyde
GangusKahn
41OMaXiMuS
15 posters
Go down
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 5 Empty Re: Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS)

Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 5:01
Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 5 U41J4E6

Powerful gif m8s.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 5 Empty Re: Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS)

Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 13:52
Jesse Pinkman likes to shove things up his asshole, tbh:

Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 5 BreakingBadAaronPaulbuttplugLSAMC
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 16 Aug 2013 - 0:04
finally been watching all the episodes. holy shit. if the episodes has to get better every time they have to rape a baby and ride a blind unicorn to another planet. ffs cant wait to the next episode.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 20:03
Huel went Scrooge McDuck swag style on Walts pile of $. That shit was funny.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 22:32
i hope Jesse actually talks in the next episode...

and hell yeah Meth Damon is back :D
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 23:41
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Huel went Scrooge McDuck swag style on Walts pile of $. That shit was funny.
I thought there wasn't enough money for huel for a second
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 23:26
BabySmacker wrote:Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 5 DNeEtBTQTymXoClw9RRp+1376323197742
Really interesting, judging from how most things go in the series this could be some sort of foreshadowing for us. Of course (from what I've read) most people seem to believe the flash forwards are Walt going to save Jesse, so this could reinforce that sentiment. Or, considering how Walt seems to take certain attributes from the people he has killed (mostly Gus) this could be a very clear cut example of that. It would definitely catch me by surprise if that second part happened. The rescuing Jesse thing makes much more sense in my mind, but I haven't been able to predict shit so far this part of the season anyway. Hopefully both of these and any other guesses floating around are wrong and Walt does some shit nobody could have predicted in the end. I just wish it was Sunday already!
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 21 Aug 2013 - 21:00
I really don't like Marie at all. I've tried so hard this whole time to justify her existence, but I just can't stand that fucking bitch. 

Hank is most definitely NOT treading lightly. Does Walt even know about that altercation yet? 

fuk i really can't wait

dukeblue wrote:Really interesting, judging from how most things go in the series this could be some sort of foreshadowing for us. Of course (from what I've read) most people seem to believe the flash forwards are Walt going to save Jesse, so this could reinforce that sentiment. Or, considering how Walt seems to take certain attributes from the people he has killed (mostly Gus) this could be a very clear cut example of that. It would definitely catch me by surprise if that second part happened. The rescuing Jesse thing makes much more sense in my mind, but I haven't been able to predict shit so far this part of the season anyway. Hopefully both of these and any other guesses floating around are wrong and Walt does some shit nobody could have predicted in the end. I just wish it was Sunday already! 

The jacket is kind of different if you really get into the detail of the picture. Still they look really similar. Sunday can't come fast enough.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 22:22
that fucking ending!
how did jesse figure out saul stole the ricin? He looked at his cig and suddenly figured everything out?
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 23:52
Chokey wrote:that fucking ending!
how did jesse figure out saul stole the ricin? He looked at his cig and suddenly figured everything out?
He realized that Huell lifted his weed off him without him noticing. He put two and two together. From the beginning he had his suspicious that Huell lifted the Ricin cig off him and that just reaffirmed it. I'll admit it was a bit far fetched to get to that point from just that, but he hasn't been in the right state of mind anyway. And well, Saul tells him straight up that he did after he gets smacked around. So there is really no denying it at this point for Walt. Shit is going to go down!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 28 Aug 2013 - 10:25
Jesse ain't no idiot though, lol.

I don't get how people are not getting how he found out so quick. Great acting, hopefully Walt JR walks in on him.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 28 Aug 2013 - 10:48
So Jesse is the one that trashes Walt's house like we saw in the flash forward? Damn.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 28 Aug 2013 - 14:24
dukeblue wrote:
He realized that Huell lifted his weed off him without him noticing. He put two and two together. From the beginning he had his suspicious that Huell lifted the Ricin cig off him and that just reaffirmed it. I'll admit it was a bit far fetched to get to that point from just that, but he hasn't been in the right state of mind anyway. And well, Saul tells him straight up that he did after he gets smacked around. So there is really no denying it at this point for Walt. Shit is going to go down!
I don't really think it's far fetched at all. When the Ricin originally went missing, one of Jesse's 1st suspicions was that somebody lifted it from him in Sauls office. So Huell lifting his weed was pretty much a dead giveaway. Saul took a huge risk without even thinking about it.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 28 Aug 2013 - 14:26
BabySmacker wrote:I really don't like Marie at all. I've tried so hard this whole time to justify her existence, but I just can't stand that fucking bitch. 

Hank is most definitely NOT treading lightly. Does Walt even know about that altercation yet? 

fuk i really can't wait

dukeblue wrote:Really interesting, judging from how most things go in the series this could be some sort of foreshadowing for us. Of course (from what I've read) most people seem to believe the flash forwards are Walt going to save Jesse, so this could reinforce that sentiment. Or, considering how Walt seems to take certain attributes from the people he has killed (mostly Gus) this could be a very clear cut example of that. It would definitely catch me by surprise if that second part happened. The rescuing Jesse thing makes much more sense in my mind, but I haven't been able to predict shit so far this part of the season anyway. Hopefully both of these and any other guesses floating around are wrong and Walt does some shit nobody could have predicted in the end. I just wish it was Sunday already! 
The jacket is kind of different if you really get into the detail of the picture. Still they look really similar. Sunday can't come fast enough.
Totally different jackets. The one Jesse is wearing has a little latch or something on the collar.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 28 Aug 2013 - 16:24
dukeblue wrote:
yeah okay. I noticed his weed was gone but couldnt figure out how. I watched it on a shitty stream online tho.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 28 Aug 2013 - 22:01
Jeet wrote:So Jesse is the one that trashes Walt's house like we saw in the flash forward? Damn.
doubt it, maybe just the carpet [since it was missing in the future] and it won't bring the whole house down. Anyone could walk in though.

@Chokey Huell lifted the weed when he said "excuse me"
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 23:45
I see now

the fucking fuck! where does walt "really live"?
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 1:48
^ I'm guessing Jesse has some idea of the whereabouts of Walt's cash. Remember the whole reason for everything that's happened in this show is that money. That's all Walt has worked for.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 6 Sep 2013 - 2:42
well at least we all know that Mr White is Santa.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 6 Sep 2013 - 8:51
Jeet wrote:^ I'm guessing Jesse has some idea of the whereabouts of Walt's cash. Remember the whole reason for everything that's happened in this show is that money. That's all Walt has worked for.
but no one else than Walt knows where the money is? Must be something else.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 6 Sep 2013 - 9:54
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:^ I'm guessing Jesse has some idea of the whereabouts of Walt's cash. Remember the whole reason for everything that's happened in this show is that money. That's all Walt has worked for.
Skylar knows where it is. And Jesse could've easily got Saul to get someone to follow Walt or something...I dunno, just guessing.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Fri 6 Sep 2013 - 15:22
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Skylar knows where it is. And Jesse could've easily got Saul to get someone to follow Walt or something...I dunno, just guessing.
Skyler doesn't know exactly where it is, does she? I thought she just knew that he had buried it. Anyway, it seems like either Jesse is going to blow all of our minds and really hit Walt "where he really lives" or maybe it was just a ploy to make Walt make a move. Which judging from the phone call at the end, if that was the plan, it worked. Then again I'm just guessing too, and I haven't been right once.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 2:29
I can't take these cliffhangers anymore.....
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 6:01
if no one dies from the shootout, then that is complete bullshit.

But it did look like Gomez got shot.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 11:20
Gommie definitely got hit at least once.

Talk about fucking INTENSE. I can't believe there are only 3 more episodes.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum