Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Eminem Breaks Facebook "Likes" Record Empty Eminem Breaks Facebook "Likes" Record

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 4:06
Eminem Breaks Facebook "Likes" Record Bx0vH

Quite an amazing achievement if you ask me
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Eminem Breaks Facebook "Likes" Record Empty Re: Eminem Breaks Facebook "Likes" Record

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 4:22
Sad that half the people that liked it tho dont even know how talented he really is. There mostly knew Recovery Fans, Recovery wuz still good just not close to his old stuff. Still amazing tho
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Eminem Breaks Facebook "Likes" Record Empty Re: Eminem Breaks Facebook "Likes" Record

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 4:24
anthonyFv wrote:Sad that half the people that liked it tho dont even know how talented he really is. There mostly knew Recovery Fans, Recovery wuz still good just not close to his old stuff. Still amazing tho

Exactly! I liked the album, but his new shit just isn't up to par with his music from 1999-2003. I have a feeling his next album will be excellent
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 4:42
9/10 of those have never listened to another rapper
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 4:43
i bet you 80% of them have only heard Not Afraid, Love The Way You Lie & No Love.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 4:50
True, that's why he'll never get better. Because no matter what he releases, it will get praised.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 6:37
buddie wrote:True, that's why he'll never get better. Because no matter what he releases, it will get praised.

another reason why society is fucked.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 13:56
just ahead of Rihanna. I love them both.

@StrangeG isn't that just taking it a little to far? Society is fucked because people dickrides artist no matter what? That's just annoying. Not a reason why society is fucked?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 2:30
Chokey wrote:just ahead of Rihanna. I love them both.

@StrangeG isn't that just taking it a little to far? Society is fucked because people dickrides artist no matter what? That's just annoying. Not a reason why society is fucked?

ONE OF THE REASONS.
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 3:43
Congratz to Em' man, thats what hard work results in :)
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 3:52
Fitzyy wrote:Congratz to Em' man, thats what hard work results in :)

The funny thing is, he's probably never even seen his facebook page or ever even visited the site
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 6:53
Yea, Recovery was good. I just think 90% songs on there should've been done by another rapper they just don't seem like him.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 7:14
buddie wrote:

The funny thing is, he's probably never even seen his facebook page or ever even visited the site
This lmfao Hopsin 4
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 9:42
buddie wrote:

It's his official FB so I would assume that he's seen it at least once.
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 9:55
STRANGEgenius wrote:i bet you 80% of them have only heard Not Afraid, Love The Way You Lie & No Love.
That's bullshit.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 10:02
King Suicide wrote:
buddie wrote:

I highly doubt it lol.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 11:10
Jeet wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
buddie wrote:

I highly doubt it lol.

Eminem has the internet you know.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 11:52
lol. He never uses a computer. he said it in an interview, he doesn't even know how to turn one on.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 11:56
Jeet wrote:lol. He never uses a computer. he said it in an interview, he doesn't even know how to turn one on.

HE still set it up, the lack of tweets his twitter account indicates how rarely he uses the internet.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 12:12
King Suicide wrote:
Jeet wrote:lol. He never uses a computer. he said it in an interview, he doesn't even know how to turn one on.

HE still set it up, the lack of tweets his twitter account indicates how rarely he uses the internet.
How do you know it's him on his twitter?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 12:23

Then Eminems a fucking liar, lmao. I've seen him using a computer in a video before.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 12:37
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Then Eminems a fucking liar, lmao. I've seen him using a computer in a video before.

He means that Eminem ALMOST never uses one.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 17:32
[quote="King Suicide"][quote="41OMaXiMuS"]

Link please.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 18:01
I've seen the interview. He's said it in like two. But they were in like early 2000, I'm sure he's more comfortable now with them but I'm not saying he's a computer wiz.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum