Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Lupe Fiasco Breaks Down Over The 'Ghosts' From His Block Empty Lupe Fiasco Breaks Down Over The 'Ghosts' From His Block

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 6:06
Now I see why Street Light respects him so much:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/819012/lupe-fiasco-breaks-down-over-the-ghosts-from-his-block.jhtml

Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Lupe Fiasco Breaks Down Over The 'Ghosts' From His Block Empty Re: Lupe Fiasco Breaks Down Over The 'Ghosts' From His Block

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 6:57
Damn, new found respect for this dude. Comes from a tough place. I for one actually appreciate this dude. His music is pretty good and he doesn't talk about random shit, actually kinda wish hop didn't call him out. I understand his talk about how all the shit stays the same. People come and go but the environment around them just adapts to the new ways of life that occur inside of them. People die or get jailed and the city just moves on without them. Guess that's just how shit works, if any of you have ever been in jail or rehab you know how that is. Haven't been to jail but when I went to rehab it was like all my friends just kind of continued shit without me. I was going through one of the toughest things in my life and everyone else was just doin there thing. You never really think of those people who died or got jailed as actual people who are struggling wherever it is that they got sent off to. We tend to view them as a label, just as "That dude" who left. Fuckin sucks.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum