Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's 1 thing some people on this forum might not know about you?

+22
DGCK
Kitzk
ImNotGay
achmed420
The Real Red Rainbows
AlwaysRaw
Grandmaster
BabySmacker
King
Hyde
LTB
User Name
Jeet
Chokey
Buddie
41OMaXiMuS
whufcwesthamunited
liftthat
SFVigilante
GangusKahn
STRANGEgenius
26 posters
Go down
Registered Member

What's 1 thing some people on this forum might not know about you? Empty What's 1 thing some people on this forum might not know about you?

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 8:48
Doesn't have to be too personal, just 1 thing people might not expect or know lol.
Registered Member

What's 1 thing some people on this forum might not know about you? Empty Re: What's 1 thing some people on this forum might not know about you?

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 12:20
1 thing some might not know, I'm actually a fan of The Jokerr...

Lol *Waits for StrangeGenius to rage*
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

What's 1 thing some people on this forum might not know about you? Empty Re: What's 1 thing some people on this forum might not know about you?

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 12:24
HopNation wrote:1 thing some might not know, I'm actually a fan of The Jokerr...

Lol *Waits for StrangeGenius to rage*

LOL, nahh im fine with people being fans with whatever.

Its your own personal opinion , i just like to question those people ;)

I know 4 address from 4 different members from this site, 1 of them is Frankie :p

LOL.
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 12:26
Damn you moving on to stalking forum members now? Lol I guess rappers weren't enough?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 12:27
HopNation wrote:Damn you moving on to stalking forum members now? Lol I guess rappers weren't enough?

nothings enough bro, i wanna get on Chokeys stalking level Hopsin 2
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 17:18
I have about 5 different methods of fapping I've mastered over the years.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 17:37
I actually know Odd Future and are real good freinds with Hodgy
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 20:58
i have Insomnia, lol.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 21:43
I lift
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 21:46
liftthat wrote:I lift

I lift too :)
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 6:21

nigguh we knew that.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 12:22

How much do you lift?
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 16:23

Silverware doesn't count you fat whore
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 16:40
I was raised for 10 years by a black guy that doesn't know how to pump gas. Not even lying.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 16:45
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I was raised for 10 years by a black guy that doesn't know how to pump gas. Not even lying.

But did he died tho?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 16:49
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I was raised for 10 years by a black guy that doesn't know how to pump gas. Not even lying.

But did he died tho?

Nah. I just saw him this weekend actually. I see him more than my biological father.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 16:52
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

But did he died tho?

Nah. I just saw him this weekend actually. I see him more than my biological father.

So NOW we see zombies? Florida or Baltimore?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 17:51
Last week I fucked a girl on top of a parsnip, then I sold that parsnip to a family with four small children.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 17:53
buddie wrote:Last week I fucked a girl on top of a parsnip, then I sold that parsnip to a family with four small children.

Huh? How do you fuck a girl on top of a parsnip? Did you mean you fucked her WITH the parsnip?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 21:15
and let the troll stories begin

lmao.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 23:23
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
buddie wrote:Last week I fucked a girl on top of a parsnip, then I sold that parsnip to a family with four small children.

Huh? How do you fuck a girl on top of a parsnip? Did you mean you fucked her WITH the parsnip?

It's from Ted, and I meant to say with lol
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 23:35
I live in my own apartment (maybe you know that) but if you didn't the government is paying for me (kinda).

STRANGEgenius wrote:
HopNation wrote:Damn you moving on to stalking forum members now? Lol I guess rappers weren't enough?

bitch please I got Mila Kunis adress!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 2:45
Chokey wrote:I live in my own apartment (maybe you know that) but if you didn't the government is paying for me (kinda).

STRANGEgenius wrote:

but i already fucked her.
Registered Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 3:47
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Chokey wrote:I live in my own apartment (maybe you know that) but if you didn't the government is paying for me (kinda).

STRANGEgenius wrote:

Uh oh...Chokey no gonna like that.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 8:26
STRANGEgenius wrote:

STRANGEgenius wrote:

Lmfao...Chokey is gonna cry for days!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum