Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman Movie Massacre, 12 Dead & Over 50 Injured

+9
Fitzyy
CHA53
STRANGEgenius
BabySmacker
Chokey
Buddie
Perfect Stranger
Kamikaze
13 posters
Go down
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Batman Movie Massacre, 12 Dead & Over 50 Injured - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Movie Massacre, 12 Dead & Over 50 Injured

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 6:03
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:Eminem will make fun of this incident on his next album

As fucked up as it is to say this... I wish he would, lol.

I LOL"D Hopsin 3
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Batman Movie Massacre, 12 Dead & Over 50 Injured - Page 2 Empty Re: Batman Movie Massacre, 12 Dead & Over 50 Injured

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 6:09
Weird stories I heard...
A woman actually survived a shooting a week before this and died in this one

A guy saved a girl and her little brother after they were abandoned by her bf. He got shot in the hip during the process and she visted him in the hospital to thank him and he proposed to her and she said yes

A black guy saved more lives by actually holding the door shut when James Holmes went to go get more ammo (That took balls)

And many people said he wasnt alone cuz a guy got a phone call and went out the same exit door kept it proped open with his foot and people saw what seemed like him motioning somebody to go inside....who knows....
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 15:07
texasiopp wrote:Weird stories I heard...
A woman actually survived a shooting a week before this and died in this one

A guy saved a girl and her little brother after they were abandoned by her bf. He got shot in the hip during the process and she visted him in the hospital to thank him and he proposed to her and she said yes

A black guy saved more lives by actually holding the door shut when James Holmes went to go get more ammo (That took balls)

And many people said he wasnt alone cuz a guy got a phone call and went out the same exit door kept it proped open with his foot and people saw what seemed like him motioning somebody to go inside....who knows....

What the fuck! I'd like to hear more about this mystery 2nd person. And props to that black dude, his balls must be the size of watermelons.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum