Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Debo from the movie 'friday' confirms another friday movie  Empty Debo from the movie 'friday' confirms another friday movie

Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 17:58
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Debo from the movie 'friday' confirms another friday movie  Empty Re: Debo from the movie 'friday' confirms another friday movie

Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 19:27
Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Debo from the movie 'friday' confirms another friday movie  Empty Re: Debo from the movie 'friday' confirms another friday movie

Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 19:37
as much as i am happy.
its pretty clear they are sequeling or remaking all old good films. they are running out of ideas.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 19:49
STRANGEgenius wrote:as much as i am happy.
its pretty clear they are sequeling or remaking all old good films. they are running out of ideas.

Its not about that...If your a real..REAL Friday fan then you missed Smokey....Smokey was the shit

And if they get that cast back together again I swear to god this film would be DOPE!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 20:05
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:as much as i am happy.

Its not about that...If your a real..REAL Friday fan then you missed Smokey....Smokey was the shit

And if they get that cast back together again I swear to god this film would be DOPE!

i know what you mean , but just look at all the other movies they r making absolute shit.

i have seen all the fridays millions of times.
Anonymous

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 6:01
OH YES! Please bring Smokey back.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 6:03
This is great news, hope it all turns out well. Smokey was the shit.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 20 Nov 2011 - 20:18
Lube wrote:OH YES! Please bring Smokey back.
Thumbs Up
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 20 Nov 2011 - 20:22
Chokey wrote:
Lube wrote:OH YES! Please bring Smokey back.
Thumbs Up

id jizz so hard if he came back.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum