Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW DID U FIND HOPSIN??

+29
grafik16
anthonyFv
King
Hop Sadness
HopsinBelgium
FactoryOfEmbers
Katz Inf Gang
iScyko
GangusKahn
Trimss
Royalty
Hyde
Perfect Stranger
texasiopp
Nay Nay
Kamikaze
CHA53
Buddie
Fiasco
whufcwesthamunited
AlwaysRaw
Chokey
Grandmaster
41OMaXiMuS
liftthat
Jeet
STRANGEgenius
Zwis
33 posters
Go down
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

HOW DID U FIND HOPSIN?? Empty HOW DID U FIND HOPSIN??

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 10:50
Hopsin 4 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 5 Just share how u found him, he is underground after all!! I found him while i was searching thru odd future ( a friend recommended them and yes they r shit) and then i found hopsins sag my pants video, thinking he was part of odd future went to my friend the next day and said, i like the guy hopsin.... when really he isnt OF he is FV !!! what is ur story? Hopsin
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

HOW DID U FIND HOPSIN?? Empty Re: HOW DID U FIND HOPSIN??

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 10:56
i found out about him thru my cousin, which also showed me Tech the year before that.

Heard him back in December 2009.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 11:05
I saw a youtube video titled "Black eminem?". I thought, this guy's gonna be fucking whack trying to bite em's style, I'll just watch for shits and gigs. Turned out to be hopsin's sag my pants and been following him since.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 12:07
Sag My Pants was posted on WSHH, I watched it & became a fan.

Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 12:41
LMAO Did everybody hear of him through Sag My Pants? Because that's how I found out about him too....A friend of mine, told me to check out this video, honestly at first I wasn't feelin' it. Then a little later down the road, Hopsin came up again somehow so I downloaded RAW to give it a chance. Had that shit on repeat for months lol.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 12:51
He was looking for a venue to perform at in Baltimore. A mutual friend contacted me and asked me if I could hook them up with a cool venue. I checked out "Sag My Pants" and the original Ill Minds, and I was like "DAYUUUUM". I talked to some friends and sent them the names of the venues. Been a fan ever since.

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 14:15; edited 1 time in total
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 13:52
I heard him mentioned on the comments of some video about Eminem.

The Comment was "Everbody look up Hopsin he will remind us of the old Eminem" did so, heard "Ill Mind Of Hopsin 3" been a fan ever since.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 14:01
Heard Tyler - Yonkers and then on the sidebar I saw Sag My Pants (I thought it was the diss to Tyler that's why I didn't clicked at IMOH4). It was just after IMOH4 was released. Sag my pants had under 1 million views and IMOH4 had under 1 million as well. So I think it's been a year now.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 14:54
Jeet wrote:I saw a youtube video titled "Black eminem?". I thought, this guy's gonna be fucking whack trying to bite em's style, I'll just watch for shits and gigs. Turned out to be hopsin's sag my pants and been following him since.
OMG, That's the SAME way I found out about him.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 17:28
I asked on yahoo answers 'who are some good unheard of rappers'. Someone suggested Hopsin and posted about 6 links to some songs. I seem to remember 3 of the ones he posted - Sag My Pants, Kill Her and Pans in the kitchen. This was about in January 2011. At first I didn't think much of him. I thought he was ok but nothing more than that. I then downloaded the songs he suggested and I went on a short holiday (just for the weekend). I spent the whole time playing his songs and basically just became addicted to listening to them since then. And ever since then I have become a massive fan and I have been trying to tell people about him like how I was told about him. And to this day, I am trying to find that guy who told me about Hopsin as I just want to say 'thanks very much' but I can't find the question I asked/the answer he gave on yahoo answers now which saddens me because whoever he was - he is an absolute legend!
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 18:26
Am I A Psycho
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 18:45
Heard Pans In The Kitchen in early 2010, thought it was whack. Didn't care about Hopsin for a few months but then once I saw the Kill Her video, I was hooked.
CHA53
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 21:54
I heard about him whenever his song Leave Me Alone from haywire came out. He put it under Eminem, and it really sounded like him and I thought it was dope. My friend showed it to me and was like "this dude sounds just like Em!". Don't remember when, but it was a couple years back.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 1:03
heard sag my pants a few weeks before ill mind 4 and when that came out he became one of my favourite rappers.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 3:05
whufcwesthamunited wrote:I asked on yahoo answers 'who are some good unheard of rappers'. Someone suggested Hopsin and posted about 6 links to some songs. I seem to remember 3 of the ones he posted - Sag My Pants, Kill Her and Pans in the kitchen. This was about in January 2011. At first I didn't think much of him. I thought he was ok but nothing more than that. I then downloaded the songs he suggested and I went on a short holiday (just for the weekend). I spent the whole time playing his songs and basically just became addicted to listening to them since then. And ever since then I have become a massive fan and I have been trying to tell people about him like how I was told about him. And to this day, I am trying to find that guy who told me about Hopsin as I just want to say 'thanks very much' but I can't find the question I asked/the answer he gave on yahoo answers now which saddens me because whoever he was - he is an absolute legend!

You're Welcome Tongue

I don't know how but somehow I came across the Dont Fu[n]k Up Our Beats contest (I'm not sure if it was the first or second one). Then from that I saw Sag My Pants, I kinda liked it but then completely forgot all about it after I saw it. Then I joined a forum later on and people were talking about him alot on it and I recognized him from the Sag My Pants video. Checked out the rest of his stuff and became a huge fan.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 5:49
My friend texted me all hyped about some rapper named hopsin... He was like check this dude out he's good! So I looked up sag my pants and IMOH4 and I was hooked ever since! Now I tell people to listen to him all the time
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 7:26
Am I the only person who hates "Sag My Pants".
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 4:06
King Suicide wrote:Am I the only person who hates "Sag My Pants".

Lol I didn't really like it at all when I first heard it. After letting the album play all the way through so many times though, I grew to like the song a little bit. Now I don't skip it anymore.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 4:25
I was looking up the trailer of SAW in late 2010 and looked up "SAW hip hop songs" and Kill Her must of came up because I clicked on it and thought that the starting of the video was pretty crazy so I kept watching...

I didn't really pay much attention to Hopsin's music, till am Am I A Pyscho came out, because I had gotten into Tech in 2009, so I listened to all his songs and downloaded All 6's & 7's. then looked up Sag My Pants and was hooked...
CHA53
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 4:26
King Suicide wrote:Am I the only person who hates "Sag My Pants".
At first no--but now I skip it whenever it comes on... It just annoys me now, lol.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 22:27
I was looking for some more indie bands to listen to and some dude on a forum site said hopsin for some reason. Saw Sag My Pants and he was raw, so I've been listening to him since.
Royalty
Royalty
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 0:42
I heard tech n9ne on pandora and thought he had some skill then found am i pyscho and thought hop killed it! Then listened to imoh4 and was blowed away.
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 1:37
He posted Ill Mind 3 on TR, then Sag My Pants. Heard them both, but really became hooked when he posted Sag My Pants.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 17:01
On YouTube when sag my pants came out
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 4:36
STRANGEgenius wrote:i found out about him thru my cousin, which also showed me Tech the year before that.

Heard him back in December 2009.

Damn I found out the same way, couple of my cousin's from alaska were talking about rappers on facebook and then a whole bunch of people started saying hopsin and swizZz, saw sag my pants, typical, then heard imoh3 then got hooked lol. But I heard of Tech from my brother back when I was little when Einstein came out, damn, I never liked a song so much lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum