Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

StudioLeaks talking shit about Hopsin Empty StudioLeaks talking shit about Hopsin

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 3:16
http://www.studioleaks.info/forums/f15/ill-mind-hopsin-5-a-57520/

Most people on this forum are complete idiots and are probably some of the most arrogant and idiotic people I've ever seen on a forum. But this is the #1 Hip Hop forum on the web so I always check them out. Some of the things they say on thisthread I agree with, but most of it is just them talking out their asses and it pissed me off, so I just wanted to here everyone's thoughts on it.

Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

StudioLeaks talking shit about Hopsin Empty Re: StudioLeaks talking shit about Hopsin

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 3:27
I dont care. I get more mad when Wayne/Tyga etc. that kinda music fans like Hopsin because he has become big and a little famous than when people who just hate Hopsin be hating cause they are haters.
Some people will always be idiots. What can you do?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

StudioLeaks talking shit about Hopsin Empty Re: StudioLeaks talking shit about Hopsin

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 3:29
The funniest thing posted on the thread was by a member named M.I.C.

He's apparently a "rapper" on youtube and he said that he'd be a terrible rapper if he was as good as Hop was when he was 25. lmao
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 9:35
studioleaks, enough said.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 13:03
"That was pretty good but i'm not a fan of Hopsin. He needs to mature."

LOl. What the actual fuck? IMOH5 is him going against the norm and trying to wake people up from their brainwashed lives. How the fuck is that not mature enough?
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 13:12
41OMaXiMuS wrote:"That was pretty good but i'm not a fan of Hopsin. He needs to mature.
WTF. People are so fucking stupid
CHA53
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 22:31
You should see kanye forums... Nothing but hate--but it's the same people who praise Lil Wayne & Lil B. They are saying things like Drake is a better lyricist, he is repetitive & his IMOH 5 content is nothing new... but neither is the fuck bitches get money shit, lol... They are a bunch of hypocrites, honestly.

Last edited by CHA53 on Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 22:35; edited 1 time in total
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 22:34
CHA53 wrote:You should see kanye forums... Nothing but hate--but it's the same people who praise Lil Wayne & Lil B.

I'd rather not see that.

I once heard a guy on some other Hiphop forum claim that Tech N9ne was among the worst rappers of all time.
CHA53
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 22:37
King Suicide wrote:
CHA53 wrote:You should see kanye forums... Nothing but hate--but it's the same people who praise Lil Wayne & Lil B.

I'd rather not see that.

I once heard a guy on some other Hiphop forum claim that Tech N9ne was among the worst rappers of all time.
Yeah, I know people IRL that I've tried to play Tech N9ne for and they said "I prefer rappers with flow, like some Drake!" Lol.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 22:38
CHA53 wrote:
King Suicide wrote:

I'd rather not see that.

Yeah, I know people IRL that I've tried to play Tech N9ne for and they said "I prefer rappers with flow, like some Drake!" Lol.

Lucky at least you arn't 13, one kid in my class claimed that Soulja Boy was better than the Beastie Boys.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 1:07
studio leaks is a forum full of haters, i have an account but never post because i can't stand some people on that forum they're so ignorant it is unbelievable.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 2:46
@King Sucuide, all the kids at school are like that lol
GetLifted
Banned Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 13:09
CHA53 wrote:You should see kanye forums... Nothing but hate--but it's the same people who praise Lil Wayne & Lil B. They are saying things like Drake is a better lyricist, he is repetitive & his IMOH 5 content is nothing new... but neither is the fuck bitches get money shit, lol... They are a bunch of hypocrites, honestly.

hey hey hey u mad cause Kanye > Hopsin???? C'mon bruh you're stanning for an irrelevant underground nigga on a small ass forum with 4 active members to hate on other forums who hate on Hopsin. it is true though Drake is a better lyricist than Hopsin and Hopsin can NEVER do a tape like Take Care, it is literally impossible. Underground Kingz > Hopsin's career. Hopsin 2
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 13:14
GetLifted wrote:Drake is a better lyricist than Hopsin and Hopsin can NEVER do a tape like Take Care, it is literally impossible. Underground Kingz > Hopsin's career. Hopsin 2

So admins,when are you gonna ban him.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 13:35
GetLifted wrote:
CHA53 wrote:You should see kanye forums... Nothing but hate--but it's the same people who praise Lil Wayne & Lil B. They are saying things like Drake is a better lyricist, he is repetitive & his IMOH 5 content is nothing new... but neither is the fuck bitches get money shit, lol... They are a bunch of hypocrites, honestly.

hey hey hey u mad cause Kanye > Hopsin???? C'mon bruh you're stanning for an irrelevant underground nigga on a small ass forum with 4 active members to hate on other forums who hate on Hopsin. it is true though Drake is a better lyricist than Hopsin and Hopsin can NEVER do a tape like Take Care, it is literally impossible. Underground Kingz > Hopsin's career. Hopsin 2

4 active members? LMFAO.
CHA53
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 19:42
What a faggot, lol. Hopsin wouldn't want to do an album like Take Care anyways--You gotta have estrogen pumping through your body to make an album like that.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 20:34
GetLifted wrote:

StudioLeaks talking shit about Hopsin 302230_302994603049674_114933838522419_1388627_596329374_n
CHA53
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 2:15
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=256310.0

^^ Look at that thread. They made a thread dedicated to hating on this forum, lol.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 2:39
Oh. So the recent e-gangsters who signed up on here were from KTT? Watch out guize, we might get blasted away with their walls of text.

My face is in my palm. It will stay there throughout all of this.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum