Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How the fu** did Jarren Benton get 2 chainz on his mixtape

+13
2pfl
Grandmaster
Perfect Stranger
GetLifted
Jeet
CHA53
41OMaXiMuS
Chokey
King
Buddie
STRANGEgenius
iScyko
Zwis
17 posters
Go down
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

How the fu** did Jarren Benton get 2 chainz on his mixtape Empty How the fu** did Jarren Benton get 2 chainz on his mixtape

Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 3:19
2chainz is on the top of the charts and jarren is the bottom of the underground? HOW!?
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

How the fu** did Jarren Benton get 2 chainz on his mixtape Empty Re: How the fu** did Jarren Benton get 2 chainz on his mixtape

Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 5:03
Mabye cuz theyre both from south georgia and kinda linked up down there, That song was done in 2011 on 2chainz album already or something like that
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

How the fu** did Jarren Benton get 2 chainz on his mixtape Empty Re: How the fu** did Jarren Benton get 2 chainz on his mixtape

Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 6:52
iScyko wrote:Mabye cuz theyre both from south georgia and kinda linked up down there, That song was done in 2011 on 2chainz album already or something like that

pretty much this.

and 2 Chains isn't the top mainstream artist...
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 16:59
The real question is why the fuck did Jarren get 2Chains on his mixtape?
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 20:23
2chains was not big until not so long ago.. he kind of blew up all of a sudden.

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 1:32
King wrote:2chains was not big until not so long ago.. he kind of blew up all of a sudden.

2 Chains has been pretty big for like 7 years at least, its because he changed his name.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 1:44
EE > Tyga > 2Chainz
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 5:21
STRANGEgenius wrote:
King wrote:2chains was not big until not so long ago.. he kind of blew up all of a sudden.

2 Chains has been pretty big for like 7 years at least, its because he changed his name.

yeah tity boy or whatever he went by was a little known but nothing compared to how he got lately.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 12:06
King wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

yeah tity boy or whatever he went by was a little known but nothing compared to how he got lately.

he was on DTP , pretty big if you ask me.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 20:52
2 Chainz is not a really big name in hip hop. Don't kid yourselves. A good amount of people have heard of him but thats about it.
CHA53
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 20:56
41OMaXiMuS wrote:2 Chainz is not a really big name in hip hop. Don't kid yourselves.
He's really popular in my state... Of course my state is filled with a bunch of bandwagon-riding idiots.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 22:19
CHA53 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:2 Chainz is not a really big name in hip hop. Don't kid yourselves.
He's really popular in my state... Of course my state is filled with a bunch of bandwagon-riding idiots.

you should see Australia.

its just, fucked.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 4:28
STRANGEgenius wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

its just, fucked.
co-sign
GetLifted
Banned Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 13:06
buddie wrote:The real question is why the fuck did Jarren get 2Chains on his mixtape?

Shitty rappers must get superior rappers on their album to step up the quality of their overall shitty tapes.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 4:03
Jeet wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

its just, fucked.
co-sign

OK, you guys are lucky.

I have bunch of 12-13-14 year old faggots telling me how Lil Wayne is the greatest rapper of all time and proclaiming how much swag they have....
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 4:17
ChronicIntelligence wrote:
Jeet wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

its just, fucked.
co-sign

OK, you guys are lucky.

I have bunch of 12-13-14 year old faggots telling me how Lil Wayne is the greatest rapper of all time and proclaiming how much swag they have....

thats wht we meant, lol.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 7:06
ChronicIntelligence wrote:
Jeet wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

its just, fucked.
co-sign

OK, you guys are lucky.

So I have people proclaiming that Soulja Boy is better than Eminem.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 8:22
^But he is...

Also, you don't need to censor your thread title...
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:23
tittteeeyyyyeyyy boyyyyyyy lol this nigga a joke.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 16:33
41OMaXiMuS wrote:2 Chainz is not a really big name in hip hop. Don't kid yourselves. A good amount of people have heard of him but thats about it.

He is like 1 of 10 rappers on the radio right now tho
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 1:13
Lol, who cares? If he does good on Jarren's song, there isn't really a problem for me.
For the rest he can fuck off.
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 5:49
Skitzo is literally the only decent Jarren Benton song i've heard.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 15:55
That song was originally on Planet VI's (Formerly Rock City) mixtape The American Dream.
Planet VI has written many songs for mainstream artists such as Rihanna, Akon, and Drake, so they have the ability to get mainstream and underground artists together.

Link for proof
http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/planet-vi-f-k-you-too-song.617577.html
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum