Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jarren Benton - Freebasing With Kevin Bacon

+14
Hyde
User Name
GangusKahn
Chokey
adeem
SFVigilante
Buddie
whufcwesthamunited
41OMaXiMuS
King
Frankie
STRANGEgenius
Kamikaze
18 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Jarren Benton - Freebasing With Kevin Bacon  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jarren Benton - Freebasing With Kevin Bacon

Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 0:06
I think hes gonna show his true potential on his first FV project, if not then he fucked up lol.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Jarren Benton - Freebasing With Kevin Bacon  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jarren Benton - Freebasing With Kevin Bacon

Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 20:01
Fuck it I'm downloading it...Gotta hear it for myself.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 22:25
Still haven't downloaded it and still not going to bother to!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 1:31
whufcwesthamunited wrote:Still haven't downloaded it and still not going to bother to!

i have it, doubt ill ever listen to it though.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 5:45
I heard it without downloading it, im not downloading crap although i liked two songs on it... yeah one of them is skitzo lmao
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 21:26
Downloaded and did not listen.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 19:24
Heard it a few times....I'm done with it...Some hella gay shit in there
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 1:38
Oh god guys. I was listening to the mixtape and I blacked out. I came to and now my furniture is broken and my cat is dead. Oh jesus christ, why did I listen to this mixtape. Why god!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 7:01
Teleport wrote:Oh god guys. I was listening to the mixtape and I blacked out. I came to and now my furniture is broken and my cat is dead. Oh jesus christ, why did I listen to this mixtape. Why god!

not sure if trollin...
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 7:15
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Teleport wrote:Oh god guys. I was listening to the mixtape and I blacked out. I came to and now my furniture is broken and my cat is dead. Oh jesus christ, why did I listen to this mixtape. Why god!

not sure if trollin...
That's a question that has no answer.
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
Registered Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 20:03
Jarren Benton has no business fuckin with Funk Volume. I dunno who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to bring him on board. I'm going to have a hard time taking Hopsins anti-rap outlook seriously when he has a dickhead like this on his label. And thats real talk.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 21:57
BlackPeopleCantEvolve wrote:Jarren Benton has no business fuckin with Funk Volume. I dunno who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to bring him on board. I'm going to have a hard time taking Hopsins anti-rap outlook seriously when he has a dickhead like this on his label. And thats real talk.

greatest fucking post.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 0:00
BlackPeopleCantEvolve wrote:Jarren Benton has no business fuckin with Funk Volume. I dunno who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to bring him on board. I'm going to have a hard time taking Hopsins anti-rap outlook seriously when he has a dickhead like this on his label. And thats real talk.
Repped, amazing post.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 19:50
I love this album haha, i'm not looking for a serious artist like Dizzy in Jarren, i want some stupid shit to chill out to and this delivers.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 0:45
adeem wrote:OH GOD WHAT IS THIS FUCKING SHIT

FUNK VOLUME FUCKED UP WITH THIS ONE
lmao, After your guys reviews I decided i'm not listening to any of his stuff until he puts out material on Funk Volume. He knows lots of people are listening to him now. I know he has good stuff in him
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 1:17
AlwaysRaw wrote:

lmao, After your guys reviews I decided i'm not listening to any of his stuff until he puts out material on Funk Volume. He knows lots of people are listening to him now. I know he has good stuff in him

You should listen to this by Jarren Benton though, it's actually dope.

http://www.funkvolumeforums.com/t3801-the-beatgods-presentjarren-benton-the-mixtape
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 1:19
HopNation wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

You should listen to this by Jarren Benton though, it's actually dope.

http://www.funkvolumeforums.com/t3801-the-beatgods-presentjarren-benton-the-mixtape
ok, i'll give it a listen once i'm not busy. preparing for school tomorrow and shit
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 21:56
I actually like about half the songs on here. It is not horrible, its just not that great. Lord Knows, Nothing Remains, Skitzo, Fuck You 2 are a couple of the good ones.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum