Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will Hopsin diss official game

+17
iScyko
Chokey
Arkade
funkinhopsin
KingFlow
Fiasco
Blaze
The Hacker
GangusKahn
King
gvg
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
jrat6447
BoomBotz
STRANGEgenius
Buddie
21 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Who will Hopsin diss official game - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will Hopsin diss official game

Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 4:56
If he disses someone whos not even a rapper... lol
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Who will Hopsin diss official game - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will Hopsin diss official game

Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 4:58
King wrote:If he disses someone whos not even a rapper... lol

LMAO, bieber...?
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 5:10
STRANGEgenius wrote:
King wrote:If he disses someone whos not even a rapper... lol

LMAO, bieber...?

He would literally be my all time favorite rapper if he were to diss him.
KingFlow
KingFlow
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/kingflowproductions

Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 5:41
for some reason i read this thread title like this, "Who Will" (Hopsin diss official) - Game. and thought aw shitt game dissed hopsin. haa. I want it to be MGK.. but i know he wont do that haa.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 5:51
KingFlow wrote:for some reason i read this thread title like this, "Who Will" (Hopsin diss official) - Game. and thought aw shitt game dissed hopsin. haa. I want it to be MGK.. but i know he wont do that haa.

id rather it be mac than MGK to be honest even though it probably wont be either yet.. LOL
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 6:38
The Hacker wrote:
Skepticism wrote:I would like to see him diss Novi Navak again, because Hopsin already ruined Novi's career, why not make it completely offical
That wouldn't be bad either actually. One not diss him one last time just for the fun of it. Big Grin

your sig is too big, please check the rules dude Tongue
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 11:20
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:
KingFlow wrote:for some reason i read this thread title like this, "Who Will" (Hopsin diss official) - Game. and thought aw shitt game dissed hopsin. haa. I want it to be MGK.. but i know he wont do that haa.

id rather it be mac than MGK to be honest even though it probably wont be either yet.. LOL

I would love a Mac diss In Love
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 11:41
funkinhopsin wrote:
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:

I would love a Mac diss In Love

a mac diss wuold be halaerious, lol, can you imagine him dressing up as a white retro kid parody rapping him in a walking down the street scene? haha
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 11:55
LMAO NOW I WANT A MAC DISS, AHAHA
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 12:48
Earl
YMCMB

my three guesses
KingFlow
KingFlow
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/kingflowproductions

Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 16:48
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:

Yeah i think actually i would too, mac is terrible.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 17:19
I think yall got it twisted, he isnt gonna diss a good rapper for no reason, there was a reason to everybody he has dissed which was they were whack in his opinon. And the other would be if they were taking shots at him but it had to be a big name. Its def not DMX Blink

Imma say Earl Mabye if not mabye mac miller just because. Happy
jrat6447
jrat6447
Registered Member

Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 2:50
Chokey wrote:Earl
YMCMB

my three guesses

I don't think he'd diss 50 Cent.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 2:55
i cant believe i never thought of this actually i cant believe hopsin hasn't dissed him before bow wow A.K.A. bitch boy that'd be hilarious but not to relevant at the moment =/
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 22:24
JediMindTricks.

I have no idea why.
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 21:36
A MAC MILLER DISS WOULD BE DOPEE SINCE MAC SOLD OUT AND BEIN SUED BY LORD FINESSE FOR 10 MILLION..HAHAHA

I DONT THINK HE'D DISS WIZ.

DMX WOULD MURDER HIM..

HOPEFULLY HE DISSES CHIEF KEEF
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 1:48
Hop could be dissing The Jokerr in the new ill mind. It's possible and would make sense
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 3:02
buddie wrote:Hop could be dissing The Jokerr in the new ill mind. It's possible and would make sense

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't jinx it, I haven't been saying it or even trying to think it because I really want it to happen!
zkickpush
Registered Member

Who will Hopsin diss official game - Page 2 Empty Hopsin is going to diss...

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 4:31
Frank Ocean! since he came out and said his first love was a man! and he's another Odd Future Member with tyler the creator
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 4:52
HopNation wrote:
buddie wrote:Hop could be dissing The Jokerr in the new ill mind. It's possible and would make sense

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't jinx it, I haven't been saying it or even trying to think it because I really want it to happen!

Yeah if he did that, it would pretty exciting. But I'm just making an assumption. He might not diss anybody which would be fine with me.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 5:10
I want him to diss someone. I'm fine if he stops but I feel he has to on IMOH. Because that what kinda helps build the IMOH pyramid. I know the song can be good even if he doesn't but I love IMOH disses, they're sick.
And am I the ONLY one who doesn't want him to diss The Jokerr? SwizZz 3
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 5:14
AlwaysRaw wrote:I want him to diss someone. I'm fine if he stops but I feel he has to on IMOH. Because that what kinda helps build the IMOH pyramid. I know the song can be good even if he doesn't but I love IMOH disses, they're sick.

Why wouldn't you? If Hopsin and The Jokerr were to beef it would be extremely nasty and personal. They know a lot about each other that no one else knows and we'd get great music out of it. It's better than him dissing a bigger artists and that artist not responding back (Tyler The Creator, Game, etc.) Js

:D
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 5:21
buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:I want him to diss someone. I'm fine if he stops but I feel he has to on IMOH. Because that what kinda helps build the IMOH pyramid. I know the song can be good even if he doesn't but I love IMOH disses, they're sick.

Why wouldn't you? If Hopsin and The Jokerr were to beef it would be extremely nasty and personal. They know a lot about each other that no one else knows and we'd get great music out of it. It's better than him dissing a bigger artists and that artist not responding back (Tyler The Creator, Game, etc.) Js

:D

OMG I never thought about any of that. I always thought "Oh the Jokerr doesn't deserve attention, blah blah blah" but now about that stuff... OMG that'd be EPIC. I can't even imagine it. The Jokerr is good I just didn't like his personality. That would be raw!
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 5:56
It would be stupid if hopsin disses the jokerr regardless on how amazing the track could be the jokerr doesn't deserve the attention that he begs for, if he wasn't an attention whore then maybe.. but he is just too much.

I have a feeling hopsin won't be dissing anyone in particular but he will at the same time... haha that kind of makes no sense but you know what i mean.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 6:27
King wrote:It would be stupid if hopsin disses the jokerr regardless on how amazing the track could be the jokerr doesn't deserve the attention that he begs for, if he wasn't an attention whore then maybe.. but he is just too much.

I have a feeling hopsin won't be dissing anyone in particular but he will at the same time... haha that kind of makes no sense but you know what i mean.

I don't think he'd diss The Jokerr. Tbh, I don't think he's dissing a rapper
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum