Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Hopsin used to diss ICP. Empty Hopsin used to diss ICP.

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 16:31
"ok. as of today im not doing anymore collabs that deal with fictional topics that have nothing to do with my real life such as aliens trying to kill people, zombies, guts, rape, transformers, satan, stepping on baby skulls and so on. IF you want to get respected then come up with real topics that relate to your life, PLEASE!" On this facebook status in the comments he says "@ Marc and @ Shawn. If youguys are MC's then theres no chance you will become a respected MC with that mind state. No disrespect at all But theres a difference between learning someones rap style and putting your life into it and taking someones life style and putting you face on it." and "@justin. Ok name one MC who spits fiction who is respected and is big? after you give me your answer i will then break it down to you pal. Eminem doesent count because people dont LOVE him for his wild shit. they love him for his songs like cleanin out my closet, lose yourself, stan, way i am and so on." someone says ICP and he responds "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs here are the rap legends at work! kick that knoweldge son!" and Hop relies with "Yo Swan, i mean shawn. Suck my dick and make sure you dont get any white makeup on my ball sack while you do it. Obviousley you need to loose the face paint and grow a fuckin emo hair due cause u take shit waay to personal." Now he is working with them... Weird.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Hopsin used to diss ICP. Empty Re: Hopsin used to diss ICP.

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 17:06
The Event wrote:"ok. as of today im not doing anymore collabs that deal with fictional topics that have nothing to do with my real life such as aliens trying to kill people, zombies, guts, rape, transformers, satan, stepping on baby skulls and so on. IF you want to get respected then come up with real topics that relate to your life, PLEASE!" On this facebook status in the comments he says "@ Marc and @ Shawn. If youguys are MC's then theres no chance you will become a respected MC with that mind state. No disrespect at all But theres a difference between learning someones rap style and putting your life into it and taking someones life style and putting you face on it." and "@justin. Ok name one MC who spits fiction who is respected and is big? after you give me your answer i will then break it down to you pal. Eminem doesent count because people dont LOVE him for his wild shit. they love him for his songs like cleanin out my closet, lose yourself, stan, way i am and so on." someone says ICP and he responds "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs here are the rap legends at work! kick that knoweldge son!" and Hop relies with "Yo Swan, i mean shawn. Suck my dick and make sure you dont get any white makeup on my ball sack while you do it. Obviousley you need to loose the face paint and grow a fuckin emo hair due cause u take shit waay to personal." Now he is working with them... Weird.

Because Hopsin is a juggalo, he just denies it so non-juggalo Hip-Hop heads will listen to him.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 17:18
King Suicide wrote:
The Event wrote:"ok. as of today im not doing anymore collabs that deal with fictional topics that have nothing to do with my real life such as aliens trying to kill people, zombies, guts, rape, transformers, satan, stepping on baby skulls and so on. IF you want to get respected then come up with real topics that relate to your life, PLEASE!" On this facebook status in the comments he says "@ Marc and @ Shawn. If youguys are MC's then theres no chance you will become a respected MC with that mind state. No disrespect at all But theres a difference between learning someones rap style and putting your life into it and taking someones life style and putting you face on it." and "@justin. Ok name one MC who spits fiction who is respected and is big? after you give me your answer i will then break it down to you pal. Eminem doesent count because people dont LOVE him for his wild shit. they love him for his songs like cleanin out my closet, lose yourself, stan, way i am and so on." someone says ICP and he responds "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs here are the rap legends at work! kick that knoweldge son!" and Hop relies with "Yo Swan, i mean shawn. Suck my dick and make sure you dont get any white makeup on my ball sack while you do it. Obviousley you need to loose the face paint and grow a fuckin emo hair due cause u take shit waay to personal." Now he is working with them... Weird.

Because Hopsin is a juggalo, he just denies it so non-juggalo Hip-Hop heads will listen to him.

Not sure if Srs or just Fucking Retarted
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 17:26
SFVigilante wrote:
King Suicide wrote:

Not sure if Srs or just Fucking Retarted

Neither, I am correct.

AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 17:26
HAHAAH! Everything is just hilarious! Good find man
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 19:21
Hopsin collabed with them because juggalos have been helpful to him, plus his girl friend convinced him to go to an ICP concert so that might of influenced a bit.

He was playing around in that post but deep inside you can tell he thinks its kind of ridiculous
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 19:24
King wrote:Hopsin collabed with them because juggalos have been helpful to him, plus his girl friend convinced him to go to an ICP concert so that might of influenced a bit.

He was playing around in that post but deep inside you can tell he thinks its kind of ridiculous

Why would his girl friend convince him to go to an ICP concert.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 19:25
King Suicide wrote:
King wrote:Hopsin collabed with them because juggalos have been helpful to him, plus his girl friend convinced him to go to an ICP concert so that might of influenced a bit.

Because she listens to ICP?
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 19:30
King wrote:
King Suicide wrote:

And why didn't Hopsin say no.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 19:32
King Suicide wrote:
King wrote:
King Suicide wrote:

Because she convinced him to take her and it was Halloween so he wanted her to feel satisfied.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 19:35
King wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
King wrote:
King Suicide wrote:

Because she convinced him to take her and it was Halloween so he wanted her to feel satisfied.

When is his girl friend in the video?
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 19:40
King Suicide wrote:
King wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
King wrote:
King Suicide wrote:

idk shes with him in that video when those juggalos faygoed hopsin or whatever.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 19:42
King wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
King wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
King wrote:
King Suicide wrote:

I didn't see her.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 19:45
King Suicide wrote:
King wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
King wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
King wrote:
King Suicide wrote:

I didn't see her.

ok
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 8:33
Hopsins a bitch, thats why,
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 9:09
STRANGEgenius wrote:Hopsins a bitch, thats why,

I'm still pretty sure Hopsin is a juggalo though.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 9:15
King Suicide wrote:

Same thing, just kidding lmao
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 3:57
King Suicide wrote:

Not everyone is a Juggalo.
Just because someone likes ICP's music doesn't make them a fucking Juggalo, smh, unless they've totally embraced the movement there not.

FUCK JUGGALO FAYGETS.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 7:44
Hopsin hates juggalos.

Fact.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum