Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Hopsin gets hated on, on RapMusic.com Empty Hopsin gets hated on, on RapMusic.com

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 5:33
Just saw this today, apparently a lot of Hop's old friends are really jealous of him being successful and are hating on him a lot. The Business/George was in on the conversation also.

http://board.rapmusic.com/audio-emcee-hook-ups/1316926-xxl-2012-freshmen-list-cover.html
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Hopsin gets hated on, on RapMusic.com Empty Re: Hopsin gets hated on, on RapMusic.com

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 5:35
tired pathetic jealous fuckwits.

grow up.
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Hopsin gets hated on, on RapMusic.com Empty Re: Hopsin gets hated on, on RapMusic.com

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 5:37
How can they hate when all their talented at is hating and gettin no money ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 5:43
STRANGEgenius wrote:tired pathetic jealous fuckwits.

grow up.

Yeah saying he's corny? lol maybe in Sag My Pants and Ill Mind IV, but those are probably his only corny songs. These dudes are envious as fuck
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 6:28
I don't like bashing people but that "PiffInDaBasket" guys existence in this universe is not needed. He is a perfect example of how the world is fucked...

Registered Member

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 9:27
Jealous fucks, especially that one dude Cire? Lol He tried covering his ass for his hating but you can tell he's jealous of the fact that Hop is getting bigger while he's stuck with what he's doing. Half the people there are just angry with the fact that he is blowing up and they stuck with their same old lives.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 11:08
The Bitchness...*clears throat*...I mean the Business is butthurt, so;s that Cire cunt.

Hopsin is on a whole 'nother level to these weak motherfuckers, they obviously have nothing better to do.

If I had an account on that forum I'd troll the absolute FUDGE out of it lol.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 11:30
butthurt thread lol
CHA53
Registered Member

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 14:52
King wrote:I don't like bashing people but that "PiffInDaBasket" guys existence in this universe is not needed. He is a perfect example of how the world is fucked...

Word, I was on that forum for a while, and that Piff guy is a complete dick. He doesn't know shit though (even if he claims he does), he was bitching about how Hopsin is a bad rapper yet claims Lil wayne is the best rapper alive... -_-

Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 16:58
Some of you guys should go on there and troll them haha
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 17:42
buddie wrote:Some of you guys should go on there and troll them haha
Wouldn't be a significant reason, i mean in a haters mind
is just to downplay EVERYTHING someone popular and/or
upcoming does, so retaliating would just keep them going
longer. Just ignore them Hop, we have a completely dedicated
Forum filled with members :)
jamrok
jamrok
Registered Member

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 17:51
hopsin won
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 17:51
i don't get how people can hate on hopsin?
Hopsin gets hated on, on RapMusic.com Jackie10
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum