Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Official "Knock Madness" Hopes/Expectations Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official "Knock Madness" Hopes/Expectations Thread

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 6:05
Fiasco wrote:
buddie wrote:
Fiasco wrote:Thanks for the credit "Buddie", I appreciate it. I released those track names originally.

btw, those are real track names. 100%. I'll be real, Hopsin told me on Skype in the summer.

I said that some guy on this site said it, sorry pal. Don't need to be butthurt about it

Dude, I was legit thanking you lol. I wasn't being sarcastic

btw: I am FiascoFanatic, I had Frankie just change my name.

Oh hahahahahahahahahaha my bad dude, my bad. I hate the inernet, you can't tell if someones being sarcastic or not lol
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Official "Knock Madness" Hopes/Expectations Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official "Knock Madness" Hopes/Expectations Thread

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 6:34
buddie wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
buddie wrote:
Fiasco wrote:Thanks for the credit "Buddie", I appreciate it. I released those track names originally.

btw, those are real track names. 100%. I'll be real, Hopsin told me on Skype in the summer.

I said that some guy on this site said it, sorry pal. Don't need to be butthurt about it

Dude, I was legit thanking you lol. I wasn't being sarcastic

btw: I am FiascoFanatic, I had Frankie just change my name.

Oh hahahahahahahahahaha my bad dude, my bad. I hate the inernet, you can't tell if someones being sarcastic or not lol

welcome to the 21st century Monocle
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 10:59

awesome dude, those tracks sound promising Thumbs Up
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 11:07
AwesomeMan0710 wrote:Well it's going to be fucking awesome. And its gonna have a lotta tracks you'd wanna bump in your car. Oh, and we won't hear shit about Ruthless Records.

I don't wanna hear shit about ruthless records.
They fucked up Hop and he dissed them, now it's over. I don't want him to keep talking about that, that's history now, unless ruthless respond somehow which I highly doubt because I think Hop's already killed ruthless.

If he says ONE BAR on any track on knock madness about ruthless, I'm going to skip the track.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 11:11
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
AwesomeMan0710 wrote:Well it's going to be fucking awesome. And its gonna have a lotta tracks you'd wanna bump in your car. Oh, and we won't hear shit about Ruthless Records.

They fucked up Hop and he dissed them, now it's over. I don't want him to keep talking about that, that's history now, unless ruthless respond somehow which I highly doubt because I think Hop's already killed ruthless.

If he says ONE BAR on any track on knock madness about ruthless, I'm going to skip the track.

what if tech n9ne was on it?
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 11:13
STRANGEgenius wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:

i'd sacrifice skipping the track for some new tech.
tech can record the noise his poop makes when it splashes in the toilet and turn it into great music. lol
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 11:15
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:

tech can record the noise his poop makes when it splashes in the toilet and turn it into great music. lol

my computer screen is covered in food.
i was eating when i read that.
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 11:36
STRANGEgenius wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:

my computer screen is covered in food.
i was eating when i read that.

LOOOL
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 11:48
Features - Honestly, I only expect Dizzy and SwizZz to be featured on the album and I hope that's the case. Hop doesn't need a lot of features or features from big names, I've been waiting on Knock Madness for so long, I just wanna hear some Hop and that's it. This album should showcase and focus on him and him alone, his fanbase is growing, he will have time for features on the next album.

Cover Art - Something a little out there, GATM cover was pretty dope. Gave you an eerie yet calm feeling lol something out of some horror movie, just like RAW. I expect this cover to be sort of the same yet completely different from the 2. Maybe a door on the cover? Maybe some speakers? Lol Idk just some objects that could be on it.

Subject Matter - He said in an interview that he wanted people to feel "inspired" and give a positive message with this album, so I expect this album to have some deep songs on there, maybe 3 or 4. No Ruthless disses, he says he is done with that, and I think he has said all he can. Maybe a line like "look at where I'm at now" thrown at Ruthless but I don't expect anything more than that.

Album Theme - Well Hopsin said that the overall theme of Knock Madness was it was just gonna ......just Knock you know? Be bumping, it will probably have some straight at you, angry, just letting it all out type songs, just Hop goin in hard on most of the tracks. I'm expecting some shock value here.

Disses - More often than not you can expect shit about the Illuminati, then again I don't mind this because I really don't think it can be that hard to believe some organization out there is controlling shit, Illuminati is just a cool name for it lol. Little jabs at Wayne, Drake, young money in general. Might see funny shit directed at a couple celebs? Lol this is just a guess, I know he's trying to distance himself from the Eminem comparisons but you never know, rappers take jabs at celebs all the time.

Possible Song Titles - Well we know of Hop Madness for sure, so I'll just leave it at that, I'm not really good at coming up with creative titles.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 11:56
HopsinFan4Life wrote:Features - Honestly, I only expect Dizzy and SwizZz to be featured on the album and I hope that's the case. Hop doesn't need a lot of features or features from big names, I've been waiting on Knock Madness for so long, I just wanna hear some Hop and that's it. This album should showcase and focus on him and him alone, his fanbase is growing, he will have time for features on the next album.

Cover Art - Something a little out there, GATM cover was pretty dope. Gave you an eerie yet calm feeling lol something out of some horror movie, just like RAW. I expect this cover to be sort of the same yet completely different from the 2. Maybe a door on the cover? Maybe some speakers? Lol Idk just some objects that could be on it.

Subject Matter - He said in an interview that he wanted people to feel "inspired" and give a positive message with this album, so I expect this album to have some deep songs on there, maybe 3 or 4. No Ruthless disses, he says he is done with that, and I think he has said all he can. Maybe a line like "look at where I'm at now" thrown at Ruthless but I don't expect anything more than that.

Album Theme - Well Hopsin said that the overall theme of Knock Madness was it was just gonna ......just Knock you know? Be bumping, it will probably have some straight at you, angry, just letting it all out type songs, just Hop goin in hard on most of the tracks. I'm expecting some shock value here.

Disses - More often than not you can expect shit about the Illuminati, then again I don't mind this because I really don't think it can be that hard to believe some organization out there is controlling shit, Illuminati is just a cool name for it lol. Little jabs at Wayne, Drake, young money in general. Might see funny shit directed at a couple celebs? Lol this is just a guess, I know he's trying to distance himself from the Eminem comparisons but you never know, rappers take jabs at celebs all the time.

Possible Song Titles - Well we know of Hop Madness for sure, so I'll just leave it at that, I'm not really good at coming up with creative titles.

hopsinfan4life speaks my mind !

so i had to possible song titles...

I Am Hop

Trolled Hopsinforum Members [Skit] [feat. therealfakehopsin & frankie]

Hop Madness

Fucking Insane

Funk Volume Heroes [feat. swizzlefish & dizzy wright]

Gazing At The Rawness

Ill Mind Of My Dick

thats all i can think off.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 22:20
HopsinFan4Life wrote:Features - Honestly, I only expect Dizzy and SwizZz to be featured on the album and I hope that's the case. Hop doesn't need a lot of features or features from big names, I've been waiting on Knock Madness for so long, I just wanna hear some Hop and that's it. This album should showcase and focus on him and him alone, his fanbase is growing, he will have time for features on the next album.

Yeah I agree, but I don't think he will be making any more jabs at Wayne. I think he realizes that he has already said what he needs to say on that topic.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum