Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Official "Knock Madness" Hopes/Expectations Thread Empty Official "Knock Madness" Hopes/Expectations Thread

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 1:51
I felt like we should have a thread to discuss what we hope or expect from Hopsin's upcoming 2nd album "Knock Madness".

Here's some things to discuss:
- Features
- Cover Art
- Subject Matter
- Album Theme
- Disses
- Possible Song Titles
- Song Concepts
-Etc.

Last edited by funkinhopsin on Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 2:11; edited 1 time in total
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Official "Knock Madness" Hopes/Expectations Thread Empty Re: Official "Knock Madness" Hopes/Expectations Thread

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 2:08
I hope Tech N9ne or Yelawolf will be featured on it. I don't think Hop will be able to get anybody bigger/more famous than those two on the album. I want, no more than 3 or 4 features however. SwizZz, Dizzy Wright, and Yela or Tech.

As for the subject matter, I hope he shows us more Marcus than Hopsin. In my opinion, Marcus is a lot more interesting than Hopsin will ever be. He showed the true Marcus on songs like Where Will I go, Leave Me Alone, Nocturnal Rainbows, Heather Nicole, You Are My Enemy, etc.

He showed his other side, which is Hopsin, in songs like Baby's Daddy, I'm Not Crazy, Sag My Pants, Ill Mind of Hopsin IV, Kill Her, How You Like Me Now, etc.

Personally, I think when he is Marcus, he makes better music. Just my opinion though. Marcus is the "realer" personality, while Hopsin is the crazier/dissing personality.

These are some possible song titles (Not sure if it is true or not though):

1. I Don't Believe You
2. Be My Friend
3. You Don't Remember
4. Kiss My Black Ass

And I think the concepts of his songs in Knock Madness will be totally different from Raw or any other songs he has released.

Overall, I expect Knock Madness to be my #1 album of 2012.

funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Official "Knock Madness" Hopes/Expectations Thread Empty Re: Official "Knock Madness" Hopes/Expectations Thread

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 2:20
I'm hoping for Tech N9ne and Yelawolf as well. Also Joe Budden since they were talking on twitter. Has Yelawolf mentioned before???

I had this idea for cover art that was like a stage with a wooden floor that had "Knock Madness" carved into it with the stage set destroyed (microphone stand knocked over, etc.) and maybe have Hopsin peeking out from behind stage curtains).

I hope he talks about life and how he's above the influence and has more songs like Nocturnal Rainbows, Chris Dolmeth, Heather Nicole, etc. Somgs like those mixed with some more crazy songs. I also wouldn't mind another song like "I Can't Decide" because of the story-telling.

I would like to hear less disses on this album.

@buddie I love the song title "Kiss My Black Ass" hahaha. Where were those songs rumored?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 2:43
funkinhopsin wrote:I'm hoping for Tech N9ne and Yelawolf as well. Also Joe Budden since they were talking on twitter. Has Yelawolf mentioned before???

I had this idea for cover art that was like a stage with a wooden floor that had "Knock Madness" carved into it with the stage set destroyed (microphone stand knocked over, etc.) and maybe have Hopsin peeking out from behind stage curtains).

I hope he talks about life and how he's above the influence and has more songs like Nocturnal Rainbows, Chris Dolmeth, Heather Nicole, etc. Somgs like those mixed with some more crazy songs. I also wouldn't mind another song like "I Can't Decide" because of the story-telling.

@buddie I love the song title "Kiss My Black Ass" hahaha. Where were those songs rumored?

Yeah me too, Hopefully he just disses somebody on Hop Madness and that's it. And that cover art sounds like a dope idea, but he probably wouldn't do something like that because a stage and a mic= Eminem, and he's trying to stay away from the Eminem comparisons.

That's what I'm saying, Marcus makes songs like the ones you stated. Hopsin still makes dope songs, but I don't think he will be on the album as much as Marcus. I say we'll get about 8-12 Marcus type songs, 3-6 Hopsin type songs (Hop Madness included), and 1 or 2 Pillowman type songs. Most likely 16 or 17 songs all together.

As for the rumored song titles, they are just rumors. I heard them from Fiasco Finatic on this site, and I also heard from a few other people that those songs will be on it. Don't know how they know though.

"Kiss My Black Ass" sounds like a possible 2nd single with a How You Like Me Now type feel to it.
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 2:55
buddie wrote:
funkinhopsin wrote:I'm hoping for Tech N9ne and Yelawolf as well. Also Joe Budden since they were talking on twitter. Has Yelawolf mentioned before???

Yeah me too, Hopefully he just disses somebody on Hop Madness and that's it. And that cover art sounds like a dope idea, but he probably wouldn't do something like that because a stage and a mic= Eminem, and he's trying to stay away from the Eminem comparisons.

That's what I'm saying, Marcus makes songs like the ones you stated. Hopsin still makes dope songs, but I don't think he will be on the album as much as Marcus. I say we'll get about 8-12 Marcus type songs, 3-6 Hopsin type songs (Hop Madness included), and 1 or 2 Pillowman type songs. Most likely 16 or 17 songs all together.

As for the rumored song titles, they are just rumors. I heard them from Fiasco Finatic on this site, and I also heard from a few other people that those songs will be on it. Don't know how they know though.

"Kiss My Black Ass" sounds like a possible 2nd single with a How You Like Me Now type feel to it.

Yeah I actually thought of Eminem when I was typing that haha not a good idea.

Yeah I like that layout you thought out.

Ohhh alright thanks!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 2:57
Tech wont be on KM.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 3:07
All I know he said something about wanting a chopper type song there.. im not too sure.

Last edited by King on Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 3:08; edited 1 time in total
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 3:07
STRANGEgenius wrote:Tech wont be on KM.

Yeah prolly not, and I hope he isn't. I don't want anyone to be featured on the album tbh. If I wanted to listen to Tech or Yela then I would just listen to Radioactive or All 6s and 7s.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 3:08
King wrote:All I know he said something about wanting a chopper type song there..

lol Hop is not really the chopper type. I think Blood Energy Potion is the fastest he can go, but who knows.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 3:17
"Knock madness will be a mix of RAW and GATML but WAY different then both" - Hopsin
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 3:19
buddie wrote:
King wrote:All I know he said something about wanting a chopper type song there..

lol Hop is not really the chopper type. I think Blood Energy Potion is the fastest he can go, but who knows.

i remember in a tinychat someone asked him if he liked WWC [when it came out]

he said its cool but he isnt in to fast rap.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 3:24
buddie wrote:

He can go a little faster because I saw a live show on youtube and he went faster, but he doesn't like going too fast on his tracks because he doesn't like how he sounds..
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 3:30
STRANGEgenius wrote:
buddie wrote:

I like it because it is extremely hard to do. But in WWC, they didn't talk about anything.

And yeah Knock Madness will most likely have the same content as Raw and GATM. It will most likely include 2 story telling songs, some crazy fast paced tracks, a track or two about girls, and then some "real" songs like Nocturnal Rainbows, Leave Me Alone, Story of Mine, Where Will I Go, Pillowman, etc.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 3:59
buddie wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
buddie wrote:

I like it because it is extremely hard to do. But in WWC, they didn't talk about anything.

And yeah Knock Madness will most likely have the same content as Raw and GATM. It will most likely include 2 story telling songs, some crazy fast paced tracks, a track or two about girls, and then some "real" songs like Nocturnal Rainbows, Leave Me Alone, Story of Mine, Where Will I Go, Pillowman, etc.

didnt talk about anything?

Im pretty sure Tech's & yelas verse had something to talk about.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 4:01
Fake list of song names I just made up lol.

What now

Flames

Panorama Kid

I told you

The bomb

You don't know me

Electric

One day

Still Raw

Gimmick

Raindrops

Convincing?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 4:03
King wrote:Fake list of song names I just made up lol.

What now

Flames

Panorama Kid

I told you

The bomb

You don't know me

Electric

One day

Still Raw

Gimmick

Raindrops

Convincing?

yes, but where is Hop Madness? LOL
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 4:04
STRANGEgenius wrote:
buddie wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
buddie wrote:

You could prolly make a case for Tech, but Yela didn't say anything

"Swing, batter, batter, but then I lay back on a hammock
Under an oak tree, like I was peelin’ pecans
But instead, I’m peelin’ rappers’ heads, makin’ a sam-a-wich"

Don't get me wrong, I thought the song was dope as fuck. But it's not the type of song Hop should be doing at all.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 4:05

What now

Flames

Panorama Kid

I told you

The bomb

You don't know me

Electric

One day

Still Raw

Gimmick

Raindrops

Convincing?

Not convinced haha
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 4:06
buddie wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
buddie wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
buddie wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I thought the song was dope as fuck. But it's not the type of song Hop should be doing at all.

lol yeah thats true, but i doubt he could go as fast as all the WWC's..
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 4:07
STRANGEgenius wrote:
buddie wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
buddie wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
buddie wrote:

Prolly not, maybe as fast as Yela but idk

lol yeah thats true, but i doubt he could go as fast as all the WWC's..
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 4:07
buddie wrote:

What now

Flames

Panorama Kid

I told you

The bomb

You don't know me

Electric

One day

Still Raw

Gimmick

Raindrops

Convincing?

Not convinced haha

lol imagine if 3 of those matched....
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 5:16
Well it's going to be fucking awesome. And its gonna have a lotta tracks you'd wanna bump in your car. Oh, and we won't hear shit about Ruthless Records.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 5:20
Thanks for the credit "Buddie", I appreciate it. I released those track names originally.

btw, those are real track names. 100%. I'll be real, Hopsin told me on Skype in the summer.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 5:55
Fiasco wrote:Thanks for the credit "Buddie", I appreciate it. I released those track names originally.

btw, those are real track names. 100%. I'll be real, Hopsin told me on Skype in the summer.

I said that some guy on this site said it, sorry pal. Don't need to be butthurt about it
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 5:57
buddie wrote:
Fiasco wrote:Thanks for the credit "Buddie", I appreciate it. I released those track names originally.

I said that some guy on this site said it, sorry pal. Don't need to be butthurt about it

Dude, I was legit thanking you lol. I wasn't being sarcastic

btw: I am FiascoFanatic, I had Frankie just change my name.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum