Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hop Madness release date (march 5th - march 10th)

+10
STRANGEgenius
theungod
akustoms
Fiasco
bLaZe 27
Buddie
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
King
CHA53
Trimss
14 posters
Go down
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Hop Madness release date (march 5th - march 10th) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hop Madness release date (march 5th - march 10th)

Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 6:46
buddie wrote:
bLaZe 27 wrote:Fucking Jacked to see that post on his FB. I cannot wait any longer! Hop Madness should be beast. Like someone said before on here it better be Sag My Pants on Steroids that's My expectations for the vid. As for the 15k likes that kinda sucks i hope it doesn't take too long for that many likes when the time comes.

Yeah idk if anybody remembers when he released Ill Mind IV, but we had to have like 4 or 5 thousand likes for him to release it, and we couldn't even get that. So idk, he may be thinking a little too big right now, but we'll see Thumbs Up

Eminem gets between 25,000+ likes for everything he posts, and he has 50 million likes. Hop's likes doesn't even compare to Em's likes obviously, so it is going to be a tough challenge.

With that said though, Hop will have B.O.B, T.I, Tech N9ne, and possibly some other rappers backing him up on this Thumbs Up

I remember that, im not even gonna lie, I made like 60 facebook accounts that night liking that shit, and he didnt even release it after 4k, so I fell asleep -.-
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Hop Madness release date (march 5th - march 10th) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hop Madness release date (march 5th - march 10th)

Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 17:10
iScyko wrote:
buddie wrote:
bLaZe 27 wrote:Fucking Jacked to see that post on his FB. I cannot wait any longer! Hop Madness should be beast. Like someone said before on here it better be Sag My Pants on Steroids that's My expectations for the vid. As for the 15k likes that kinda sucks i hope it doesn't take too long for that many likes when the time comes.

Yeah idk if anybody remembers when he released Ill Mind IV, but we had to have like 4 or 5 thousand likes for him to release it, and we couldn't even get that. So idk, he may be thinking a little too big right now, but we'll see Thumbs Up

Eminem gets between 25,000+ likes for everything he posts, and he has 50 million likes. Hop's likes doesn't even compare to Em's likes obviously, so it is going to be a tough challenge.

With that said though, Hop will have B.O.B, T.I, Tech N9ne, and possibly some other rappers backing him up on this Thumbs Up

I remember that, im not even gonna lie, I made like 60 facebook accounts that night liking that shit, and he didnt even release it after 4k, so I fell asleep -.-

Yeah I went to sleep too, then woke up at 6 o clock in the morning and was pissed that it was released an hour after I went to bed... smh
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum