Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Km Release date?? Empty Km Release date??

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 13:57
Km Release date?? Km10

Is this the release date for KM?
Hopsin 4
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Km Release date?? Empty Re: Km Release date??

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 16:02
Haha I bet everybody in his personal life refers to him as their "best friend". But yeah, that's a good find man... I hope that's the release date for KM. But, if he had a solid release date set, wouldn't he just share the info on his Facebook? I think it could be something else. But then again, an October release date would give him 3 more months to work on KM which should be plenty of time. Hmmmmmmm....
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 16:10
Thanks bro...yea I saw it and got excited but hopefully she knows the date and that's it lol
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 16:17
Oct 23rd?

Add a week or 2 to that & you got your drop date lol.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 16:19
Knocktember
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 16:33
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Haha I bet everybody in his personal life refers to him as their "best friend". But yeah, that's a good find man... I hope that's the release date for KM. But, if he had a solid release date set, wouldn't he just share the info on his Facebook? I think it could be something else. But then again, an October release date would give him 3 more months to work on KM which should be plenty of time. Hmmmmmmm....
So true about the best friend thing
And also I bet he hasn't announced it because he doesn't want us getting pissed if he misses the date like he does sometimes
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 8:01
doubt it.
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 7:50
when do u reckon the next single will be? it needs to be soonish to keep the buzz but not too soon to waste it
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 8:07
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Haha I bet everybody in his personal life refers to him as their "best friend". But yeah, that's a good find man... I hope that's the release date for KM. But, if he had a solid release date set, wouldn't he just share the info on his Facebook? I think it could be something else. But then again, an October release date would give him 3 more months to work on KM which should be plenty of time. Hmmmmmmm....

Yeah but didn't he say he wanted like 3 singles with videos released first? Does Hop Madness even count to that 3? Lol since it's probably not even gonna be on the album.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 9:27
HopNation wrote:

Yeah but didn't he say he wanted like 3 singles with videos released first? Does Hop Madness even count to that 3? Lol since it's probably not even gonna be on the album.

Well we have 1 down :p
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum