Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

the 1st "Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Lyrics Contest" Empty the 1st "Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Lyrics Contest"

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 17:51
Dont Fu(n)k Up our Beats Reversed.
the 1st "Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Lyrics Contest" Spam10

Last edited by ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε on Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 6:22; edited 1 time in total
King
King
Registered Member

the 1st "Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Lyrics Contest" Empty Re: the 1st "Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Lyrics Contest"

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 18:06
This sounds interesting.

But I think they should make it so they use an unheard a capella and the winning producers beat becomes the official beat for the song.

ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

the 1st "Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Lyrics Contest" Empty Re: the 1st "Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Lyrics Contest"

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 18:08
King wrote:This sounds interesting.

But I think they should make it so they use an unheard a capella and the winning producers beat becomes the official beat for the song.

yes that would be definitively the coolest way of doing the contest. I am sure they will use the the winners beat or one of their beats for a song or freestyle. I wish i was better at making beats i would love to at least make an entry lol LOL I am sure they will make adjustments and finalize the rules and let us know more details
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 20:19
interesting .
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 21:56
This will be Amazing, I've been playing around with fruity loops
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 22:18
Skepticism wrote:This will be Amazing, I've been playing around with fruity loops

me too feel like such a noob with it lol LOL do you know any good tutorials tips? and i was trying think of a creative name for the contest so i just came up with the title "Fu(n)k Up Our Lyrics" i don't think their is a official name hm
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 23:33
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:
Skepticism wrote:This will be Amazing, I've been playing around with fruity loops

me too feel like such a noob with it lol LOL do you know any good tutorials tips? and i was trying think of a creative name for the contest so i just came up with the title "Fu(n)k Up Our Lyrics" i don't think their is a official name hm
I cant think of any good tuts atm....and yeah i think thats a great name.
What i enjoy in fruit loops is looping a beat and inputting gun shot noises :D
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 23:47
Skepticism wrote:
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:

I cant think of any good tuts atm....and yeah i think thats a great name.
What i enjoy in fruit loops is looping a beat and inputting gun shot noises :D

haha lol wow do u download those instrument packs or just use whats on it default?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 2:38
Will be entering this contest for sure Big Grin Thumbs Up
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 6:23
buddie wrote: Will be entering this contest for sure Big Grin Thumbs Up

well its now confirmed/official Thumbs Up Cool
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 7:14
i wont be :(
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 21:21
If you can still enter.

Would you think any less of me if I cheated by using a pre existent beat and just altering it until it sounds different for my entry.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 2:30
King Suicide wrote:If you can still enter.

Would you think any less of me if I cheated by using a pre existent beat and just altering it until it sounds different for my entry.

not really.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 5:03
http://therealtechn9ne.ning.com/forum/topics/my-hopsin-trampoline-remix-for-funk-volume-contest
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 8:58
Most people won't like the entries as they are already used to the vocals with its beat. It's hard to adjust
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 16:20

Yes I would.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 16:28
GangusKahn wrote:

Yes I would.

Drat, should not have admitted my plan then.
YoungLionYL
YoungLionYL
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/younglionyl

the 1st "Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Lyrics Contest" Empty Young Lion The Producer

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 4:52
https://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/234889/voteable_entries/53920693 I Think this one is firee! Hopsin 2 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 5 Hopsin
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum